Terrebonne Ford

339 St. Charles Street, Houma, LA 70360

New 866-512-7259
Used 866-503-1389
Service 866-545-6894

Let Terrebonne Ford Take You Home!

I went elsewhere...

by from Houma, LA |

I wasn't very inpressed with the service I recevied with this dealership at all. I had seen a vehicle I was interested in and had emailed the internet sales manager. At first he got back to me within a reasonable amount of time. Then I asked to schedule a test drive and never heard back from the dealership at all. I waited a day or so and sent two more emails and still had not heard anything. So I took my business elsewhere and I have to say I'm very pleased with the purchase I made and the service I received at Golden Motors in Cuttoff, LA

Treated Well at Dealership

by from New Orleans, LA |

We traveled from out of town to see a specific used card. Keith Bankston was expecting us and gave us a good price on the Volvo we purchased and a good trade on the Volvo we traded. I left CD"s in the traded car and he was kind enough to mail them to me. This dealership has a family feeling. It was worjt the drive.

September 9, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to take this review. If you need anything pleaase ket me know.

Great service and Great people

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

Recently purchased an '09 Expedition from Keith Bankston. We was VERY pleased with the truck, he was honest about everything. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Great experience!!

September 9, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to respond to this review.If I can you in the futurer please let me know. Keith Bankston

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Houma, La |

normally don't write reviews but I recently purchased a car that I found on the internet from this dealership. I negotated online and they honored the pricing and there was no hardcore sales tactics used on me. It's nice to go to a dealership and not have some cheeseball salesman promise the world and try and force you into a car you don't want. I've also taken the car to be serviced for an oil change and was in and out in less than 20 minutes!

September 9, 2013

Thank You for your kind review. If you have any concerns please contact me at terrforn@cajun.com