Ft. Wayne Toyota Lexus Kia Scion

5900 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 866-862-6181
Used 866-595-3383
Service 888-238-1594

Your #1 choice for new or pre-owned vehicles in Fort Wayne and a proud member of the Bob Rohrman Auto Group.

Super service department!!

by from fort wayne, in |

Not only was I able to schedule an emergency tire replacement appointment with less than a day's notice, when I arrived for my appointment I was written up immediately and my service ride was waiting for me (at 7:30 am no less). I was given an competitive price for the tires and installation, and my repairs were done precisely in the time frame I was advised even though it was an extremely busy day for their service department. Kudos to FW KIA service department. This was just another great experience in the 3 years since I bought my Kia, and I continue to be impressed by their professionalism and responsiveness to their customers' needs.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your review of our Kia service department. Your positive feedback will be shared with our Kia service team. Thank you for your continued patronage of our dealership.

Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

It is always exceptional at this dealership. I live 40 miles away but they always make time to do a oil change when I'm in town. Also, made time to take care of a recall on my Highlander. Service Department is the best!!

June 10, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and Service Department at Fort Wayne Toyota. We know there are many places you could service your Highlander closer to home.

Best of the Best

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Your service representatives are the most professional in town. They treat their customers well and inform you of any problems discovered.

June 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our Service team and your recent experiences. We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs well into the future.

kia bends over backwards to help people on a budge

by from fort Wayne Indiana |

We were sold a nissan at another dealership that ended up being nothing but problems from day one we fixed EVERYTHING on it and it still needed some work we only had it 6 months we went to fort Wayne kia we love those guys! The managers, sales guys and desk people helped us get into a vehicle that was good quality! They even Kerr us go back in service and inspect the under body to reassure us that it was a good car they got us in a used local trade kia sportage we love it! If you notice anything questionable about a car they fix it no charge they also worked numbers with us so we could keep low payments we will always do business there!! Thanks guys for the extra accommodations due to my pregnancy while we were there!

May 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your recent experience. It would be awesome if you could share your experience on the Fort Wayne Kia Facebook page. We will be sure to let the entire sales team know about how they helped you. Your family will also be in our thoughts with the new baby coming. Thank you for your business!

2015 kia optima

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a great experience at KIA I never ever thought a new car was even in the realm of possibility for me. I got myself stuck in a bad car loan with a buy here pay here lot and i was beginning to feel hopeless. I was paying 4 times what my car was worth and in 1 year I had 3 major break downs.So I stopped into KIA on Illinois road with the expectation of just finding out what i had to do to ever be able to own a new vehicle. And in the same day tears came to me eyes when I was told they would not only take on my previous car loan but i would be walking out that day with a brand new car. Lets just say John Slone is amazing! He worked with us and for us through out the whole process.I will never forget fort Wayne KIA!!!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging words, Ashlea. Helping our customers to improve their quality of life by providing an affordable, safe and warranted new vehicle is what we strive to do everyday. Please share your experience with your friends and family. That is the best way to thank Jon Slone and our entire Kia team for a job well done.

Great job, efficient and friendly service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

My car was not only serviced in a shorter amount of time than expected, but also the repairs cost me significantly less than expected. Chris took great care of me!

December 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We try very hard to exceed customer's expectations and time schedule. Your business is appreciated.

Service Department

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased my new 2014 Kia Sportage in July 2014 and my experience was awesome... my first routine oil change was due at 5000 miles and I just had it down and WOW is the service department incredible! They did the oil change and rotated my tires all in under an hour!! The shuttle driver took me to my office while they did the work and he was very personable! I highly recommend Kia's service department to anyone!

December 16, 2014

Your kind words regarding your recent service visit are appreciated. Our dealership service departments can be a very busy place, especially around the Holiday Season. You let us know that Service is taking good care of our customers and their vehicles. We look forward to helping with all your vehicle needs well into the future. Thank you for your business.

Great Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Although it was only a routine oil change, the dealership was busy and I was expecting to have to leave the car and return later. They got me in and out in just over an hour.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that our service team took care of your need ,in a timely manner, on a busy day. We appreciate your patronage.

Great Service

Excellence response time!

by from Dayton, OH |

I did not purchase a car, but received a very quick response and follow up to my inquiry!

STAY FAR AWAY!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Fort Wayne Toyota and their parent company Bob Rohrman Auto Group are the most unethical companies in the area. I would strongly advise you not to do business with them. Most of the employees act like they are mafia members and they treat you that way. The buildings and land they own are falling apart and look awful. Most of all, they will scam you. STAY FAR AWAY!

April 7, 2014

We are very disappointed to learn of your bad experience recently while buying a used car at one of our lots. We would appreciate it if you contacted our General Sales Manager, Shane Housholder, to share the details of your visit and what you felt was done to "scam" you or made you feel we were being unethical. We make every effort to offer upfront pricing on our used car and provide CarFax Vehicle History reports as well as information on any reconditioning we may have completed. Offering our customers on new or pre-owned vehicles a simple, straightforward and enjoyable purchase experience is always our goal. If there is something in our process that needs to be addressed to help make that happen, we want to know about it from you and any of our prospective customers. Overall, the majority of our customers are very satisfied with both our sales and service teams. Thank you for sharing your input and we hope you be willing to discuss your issues with Mr Housholder, so what you experienced won't be repeated.