Ft. Wayne Toyota Lexus Kia Scion

5900 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 866-862-6181
Used 866-595-3383
Service 888-238-1594

Your #1 choice for new or pre-owned vehicles in Fort Wayne and a proud member of the Bob Rohrman Auto Group.

Great Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Although it was only a routine oil change, the dealership was busy and I was expecting to have to leave the car and return later. They got me in and out in just over an hour.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that our service team took care of your need ,in a timely manner, on a busy day. We appreciate your patronage.

Great job, efficient and friendly service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

My car was not only serviced in a shorter amount of time than expected, but also the repairs cost me significantly less than expected. Chris took great care of me!

December 22, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We try very hard to exceed customer's expectations and time schedule. Your business is appreciated.

Service Department

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased my new 2014 Kia Sportage in July 2014 and my experience was awesome... my first routine oil change was due at 5000 miles and I just had it down and WOW is the service department incredible! They did the oil change and rotated my tires all in under an hour!! The shuttle driver took me to my office while they did the work and he was very personable! I highly recommend Kia's service department to anyone!

December 16, 2014

Your kind words regarding your recent service visit are appreciated. Our dealership service departments can be a very busy place, especially around the Holiday Season. You let us know that Service is taking good care of our customers and their vehicles. We look forward to helping with all your vehicle needs well into the future. Thank you for your business.

Great Service

Excellence response time!

by from Dayton, OH |

I did not purchase a car, but received a very quick response and follow up to my inquiry!

STAY FAR AWAY!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Fort Wayne Toyota and their parent company Bob Rohrman Auto Group are the most unethical companies in the area. I would strongly advise you not to do business with them. Most of the employees act like they are mafia members and they treat you that way. The buildings and land they own are falling apart and look awful. Most of all, they will scam you. STAY FAR AWAY!

April 7, 2014

We are very disappointed to learn of your bad experience recently while buying a used car at one of our lots. We would appreciate it if you contacted our General Sales Manager, Shane Housholder, to share the details of your visit and what you felt was done to "scam" you or made you feel we were being unethical. We make every effort to offer upfront pricing on our used car and provide CarFax Vehicle History reports as well as information on any reconditioning we may have completed. Offering our customers on new or pre-owned vehicles a simple, straightforward and enjoyable purchase experience is always our goal. If there is something in our process that needs to be addressed to help make that happen, we want to know about it from you and any of our prospective customers. Overall, the majority of our customers are very satisfied with both our sales and service teams. Thank you for sharing your input and we hope you be willing to discuss your issues with Mr Housholder, so what you experienced won't be repeated.

Fort Wayne Toyota A New Surprise!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN 46804 |

I came here after many bad situations I had at Evans, with thinking that things would be worse. They have new management and a lot of new salesmen here. There service was greeting and warm. Really felt like they truly cared about my situation. While waiting I met a salesman by the name Dan Goff. Not only did he meet my expectations he over exceeded them. Great deal on a trade in very knowledgable and kind. Not the typical pressure one gets from a lot of salesmen. He has continued to touch basis with us and will be the salesman we go to from now on.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the days ahead.

Fort Wayne Toyota/Lexus/Kia Service awful service!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I came here one day because it was close to my hotel regarding a license plate and that was the only reason I came here because it was close to my hotel but I normally only go to Evans Toyota that prides itself on workmanship, quality, integrity, and top notch customer service and does not make silly errors like this lousy dealership does. My front license plate came off and was asking the service advisors here if they can fix it. The service leader or whatever he was tried to come up with several ideas and was just very rude and unprofessional and wound up wasting time since these people were incompetent to come up with an idea that Evans Toyota managed to come up with and I wound up speaking to the manager of the service department of what happened and he had said it's unprofessional and unacceptable but after reading these reviews, it seems to be the norm at Fort Wayne Toyota/Lexus/Kia. I can't think of the last time I walked into a dealership and everyone who worked at the dealership service station was happy to see someone else but it felt like a big playground of the dumbest and laziest people on Earth. I'm not sure if there is some rivalry between Evans Toyota (#1 in Fort Wayne) or what, but Fort Wayne Toyota needs to step up their service plan, improve customer service, and writing a letter to Toyota letting them know of my dissatisfaction and rude incompetent and unprofessional people of Fort Wayne Toyota. Im glad I go to Evans Toyota for everything! I was warned to stay away from this lousy dealership by a friend who used to work for Fort Wayne Lexus and after hearing all his stories, everything makes sense. My friend recommended Evans Toyota for everything and if want to avoid the hassles and shady apologies afterwards like this dealership, do yourself a favor and go to Evans Toyota for service done right the first time!

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your review of our Toyota Service Departmentduring your recent service visit. Your description of your service visit is contrary to feedback we receive from the 100s of very satisfied guests who bring their vehicles to Fort Wayne Toyota every month for maintenance and repair work. Everyone can have a bad day at work once in a while. Regardless, we are glad you shared your experience. We want every employee to do a better job of handling our guests concerns in sales, service and parts. We will spend time working on improved customer service skills, with those service personnel involved, to ensure that you or any guest will receive the kind of customer service you deserve and expect. If you still have concerns arising from your recent visit, I encourage you to contact our Customer Service Manager, Luke Luther, or our Service Director, Scott Lahrman, during normal business hours.

service

by from Laotto in |

Had My Soul Serviced For The 30M mile Check Up On 11/18. Took About Two HouRs. Shirley Is Good To Work With. Was Not Happy With The Quality Of The Car Wash Car Could Have Been Cleaner And Also No Updated Oil Change Sticker WaS Putt On The Window Did Not Notice Till I got home

Fort Wayne KIA service department

by from Fort Wayne |

Excellent service, done completely and well. Disappointed that I had an appointment for oil change but was there for 2 hours. Staff did not tell me the car was finished until I asked.

November 21, 2013

Thanks for your review Mary. We appreciate your loyalty to our service department. I do apologize for the delay on your oil change. I have shared you comments with our Parts and Service Director, so he can work with our Kia Service team to do better in the future, with time management on service orders and communication with our guests.

Great service & super staff at KIA!

by from Van Wert, OH |

I love the staff & service I ALWAYS get when I take my car in for service!! And I love my KIA!!