Ft. Wayne Toyota Lexus Kia Scion

5900 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 866-862-6181 New866-862-6181
Used 866-595-3383 Used866-595-3383
Service 888-238-1594 Service 888-238-1594

Your #1 choice for new or pre-owned vehicles in Fort Wayne and a proud member of the Bob Rohrman Auto Group.

Great sevice

by from Ft wayne |

Chris gordon helped me out,and gave me great service,absolutely no problems and the cashier on duty was smiling and friendly.waiting for Chris to call with estimates on exhaust et

October 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department. Kris Gordon and our entire Service Team are dedicated to keeping your vehicle running smoothly. Please let us know what it would take to move your Overall Rating of your Service visit from a 4.0 to a 5.0. Offering you an easy, straightforward and enjoyable service experience is always our goal.

Review of Fort Wayne Toyota

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

We've been buying and servicing our vehicles at Fort Wayne Toyota for 18 years, and have always had a good experience. They are consistently fair, polite, friendly, and trustworthy.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for your recent review of our Sales Team. Your loyalty to our dealership is welcomed and we feel your 18 years of experience with us is a good measuring stick of consistency of great customer service. Thank you for your repeat business again.

The Best Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Kris Gordon is the best. What can I say about Toyota Service that hasn't already been said about the wheel, penicillin, or the iPhone? - what would I do without you?!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your humorous review of Kris Gordon. Kris is a valued member of our service team and we are blessed to have such a highly experienced and knowledgeable group of individuals throughout our Parts and Service Departments at Fort Wayne Toyota. We certainly appreciate your business.

Good Service

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

We always receive Great Customer Service. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful! Only complaint I have this time would be the Tech that was helping us was distracted by what was on his cell phone and not completely focused on our transaction. .

April 20, 2016

Thank you for the valuable input regarding your recent service experience. We want our team to be totally focused on you, the customer, while you and your car are here. We will work with the individual involved that day to ensure a better experience for you and other guests in the future.

Super service dept.

by from Spencerville, In. |

We had 15000 mile service. Very friendly service dept. and personal service was great. Service fast and complete.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review of your recent service visit. We appreciate your business.

Highly Recommend

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I SERVICED MY NEW TOYOTA AT FORT WAYNE TOYOTA FOR 3 YEARS. THE SERVICE GUYS WERE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONAL AND EXPLAINED THINGS TO ME AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND (FITTING ME IN, HELPING WITH REQUESTS). I SOLD MY CAR AND PURCHASED ELSEWHERE. WHEN I CAME TIME TO GET SERVICE ON MY SECOND VEHICLE, I CHOSE THE SERVICE AT FW TOYOTA BECAUSE OF THE FABULOUS PERSONAL ATTENTION. FINDING TRUSTABLE PEOPLE IN THE CAR DEALERSHIP INDUSTRY IS TOUGH, BUT THE SERVICE DEPT AT FW TOYOTA EXCEEDS! THEY GET MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal service customer of Fort Wayne Toyota.

Great experience

by from Fort Wayne |

Best Toyota dealer in Fort Wayne; I've had dealings with both.

March 29, 2016

Thank you Merv for your kind words regarding your recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle and continuing to provide a great customer experience.

Great Emergency Service & teaming up my next Apt

by from Fort Wayne , Indiana |

Called on Friday March 11 @ 8am. Flat Tire. Only had the emergency tire kit ( No Spare ). Was instructed to bring car in and they would work me in. I arranged to have vehicle delivered to the facility @ 9:30. Chris Called to tell me that the car was @ the dealership and they would call me with the details. Received call about 10:30 that they could repair the tire and would call me when it was completed. Chris called after 1:pm and said the car was ready. I went to the dealership and the cashier said the cost was approx 65.00 dollars. I said that the cost quoted was $25.00 dollars for the tire. We reviewed the print out and noted that the scheduled service for an oil change ( 3 Days later was Monday the 14th ) was completed while the car tire was being repaired. Pleasantly surprised. Chris was called to re-do the paper work and the cost went down to $58.35. Everyone was very helpful@ the dealership.

March 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience at our dealership. Helping to save you time and money is a priority for us. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Good Deal

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

GOOD, hadan incident where my child was sitting on the floor.a technician asked me to watch my child and make him move because a car was coming in. I asked my child to get up and move closer to the counter were i Was giving them my information. What followed was what disturbed me..He looked at me and shook his head in disapproval. I understand my son was not sitting in the best place and asking himtomove was not a big deal.What bothered me was the disapproving head shake and look that was exchanged with the client he was helping.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for your response to a recent service visit. We take the safety of you and your loved ones, while you are at our dealership, very seriously. We apologize for the reaction you got from our technician and we will work with him to help prevent similar occurrences in the future. Thank you for your business.

Outstanding Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Chris alwaysprovides outstanding service. I appreciate the timely progress updates and accurate timelines.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for the recent positive review of one of our Service Management team members, Kris. Many of our customers have sent similar endorsements of his high level of service. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.