Performance Automall

Service 888-279-2924 Service 888-279-2924

Home of the Performance Promise

Great Experience Dealing with Performance BMW

by from Winston Salem NC |

I sent Performance BMW a e-mail asking if a certain 128i convertible was still available and received an answer back from Nasir Shaikh. The next day I got an appointment with Nasir. On May 23 we met with Nasir and began dealing on this car.Nasir was very professional working with us. My wife and I decided to buy this car. Test drove it with Nasir and he went over the car with us from front to rear..Nasir was a very pleasant person to work with. He kept us informed during our wait for them to detail the car. He was very knowledgeable of the paper work and the process of the sale.. He even introduced us to the manager before we left.. the greatest experience ever buying a car. That night after getting home Nasir called to see if we had a safe trip home and to be sure we liked the car and also if everything was ok with the car. Even the general manager has checked with us.Performance BMW staff went above and beyond their duty with us to be sure we were completely satisfied.I would recommend Performance BMW to anyone looking for a BMW or any other type car they sale. Their dealership was spotless, good coffee and great people to work with. I will be going back.

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words Jimmy. They are truly appreciated! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience at Performance and hope you love your new 1 Series!

Performance Subura

by from Cary NC |

We recently purchased a used Highlander from Performance Subaru. We were very pleased with the process from Salesman to the Financial Officer, it was a smooth Streamline transition, Unlike other dealerships, Performance did not try the hard sale of the Warranty and Environmental packages. We were out of the financial portion of the sale within 30 minutes. Other dealerships, it has taken well over an hour to get through this process. The Salesman (Debois Williams) was great to work with, no hard/pushy sales talk. He was courteous and showed us the cars we specifically interested in. If he did not know a question on the vehicle, he either contacted staff or looked it up for us. Mr. Williams was very knowledgeable on the product and an asset to Performance Subaru. Most of the cars we were interested in, Performance was offering at the low end of Kelly Blue Book. We felt comfortable with the deal with minimum negotiation. We were very pleased with Performance Subaru and will consider buying from them again.

Oil Change To Blown Turbo

by from Durham, N.C. |

January 2015, I had the oil changed in my 2012 BMW 528i changed by Performance BMW service department. When I got the car back and drove it 5-10 minutes to my home, I noticed it was blowing black and blue smoke. I returned it to service the next morning. They asked me to leave it overnight and they would check it out the next morning. The following day, when the service tech started the engine, it continued to blow black and blue smoke. They then diagnosed the car with a blown turbo. They became angry when I tried to determine how an oil change could lead to a blown turbo, since they had my car all day. The service department then held my car for about 10 days to repair the blown turbo. The service writer refused to contact the extended warranty company because he said he was on hold too long. My car didn't get repaired until I contacted the extended warranty company myself. In March 2015, Performance BMW replaced my coolant pump. After getting my car back, I drove to New York. When I reached New York, it was determined by another BMW dealership that I had oil in my coolant system. The coolant left in the tank looked like chocolate pudding. The N.Y. BMW dealership determined that the Performance tech had not followed proper protocol in replacing the coolant pump. The N.Y. tech had to flush my coolant system several times before I could drive my car back to North Carolina.

Subaru

by from Hillsborough |

Performance Automall made my first car buying experience a pleasant one with great customer service and a big selection of cars to choose from. Adham Merhi was flexible and worked with me to come to a price that we were both happy and satisfied with. Since I left the lot with a used 2014 Subaru, I have received two follow up calls and letters to ensure my satisfaction and that there were no issues. I also got a economical price on a warranty so that if anything goes wrong, I know they will be willing to repair it without any hassle. This place is worth doing business with!

Recent Purchase Of 528i BMW

by from Durham,NC |

On 6/13/2015, I purchased a 528i BMW. My helpers, James Daye, Client Advisor & Jon Hilliard, Business Manager, were excellent. They were very cordial, informed, experienced, helpful, and responsible. I was very pleased with my car purchase experience at Performance BMW. As a result, my purchase experience was a pleasure, and I look forward to working with them in the future. I shall also recommend them to my friends who express a desire to purchase a BMW at Performance Automall.

Outstanding Service and people. Thanks to Brant

by from Durham, NC |

We had a major engine repair performed on our 2010 Chevrolet Suburban, We must identify and say that Brant Thompson and the team in his service department, including the mechanics and their support staff were outstanding in every way possible. We felt like we were treated very good and they took care of every detail, from scheduling a time to keep the car for two weeks for the repairs, to scheduling the rental vehicle, to assisting us in returning the rental car, to keeping us up to date as the repairs took place, to getting every possible item in the engine checked out thoroughly, to avoid any further problems with our car. We, like so many people have had a hard time finding trustworthy car dealerships to have service performed on our vehicles, but with Brant Thompson and his staff, we have found a winner at Performance Chevrolet in Chapel Hill, NC. I would highly recommend them to everyone we know, without any hesitation and coming from me that means a lot, because, I'm seldom ever impressed by the service we normally these days from anywhere. Thanks, Steve Harmon

Great service/facilities; staff pleasant!

by from Durham, NC |

I brought in my Saturn. The personnel were very inviting and knowledgeable. The person who handled my repair was very knowledgeable, respectful and explained exactly what they had to do. I was pleasantly surprised at check-out when the gentleman told me they ran my car through the car wash to remove the pollen. Wow! What Service - above and beyond! Thank you so much!

Consistent great service

by from Durham, NC |

I have always had "consistent GREAT service" at Preformance Chevrolet.. Even when I had special needs, the service dept always went out of their way to provide the best for me.

April 14, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Kim. We're glad you've always enjoyed your experiences working with our team and look forward to assisting you for many years to come!

They fix it right after other locals couldn't.

by from Durham NC |

Don't waste your time any place else. These guys fix it right the first time.

April 14, 2015

Many thanks for the kind words! We're glad to be your only Corvette service destination! :)

Always courteous & professional sales & service.

by from Creedmoor, NC |

In May 2013, I purchased a 2014 Subaru Forester which I was able to customize prior to arrival at the dealership. No hassles & exactly what I ordered! All but one follow up service appointment has been expeditious, & with that one, a service representative "updated" me every 30 - 45 minutes until completed (2.5 hours, for which they extended to me a complimentary future oil change & tire rotation). Apology accepted! In January 2015, I was involved in a collision & had my car towed to this dealership for extensive repairs. While it took a long time (10 weeks!), some of that time was due to the insurance company, & the dealership always kept me abreast of the progress. Worth the wait - my Forester looks & drives exactly as it did before! I'm a very satisfied customer of Performance Subaru/Automall.

April 14, 2015

We're so sorry that the accident happened, but very glad all worked out well and that you were able to custom order the exact Forester to fit your needs!