Performance Automall

Service 888-279-2924

Home of the Performance Promise

Great Experience Dealing with Performance BMW

by from Winston Salem NC |

I sent Performance BMW a e-mail asking if a certain 128i convertible was still available and received an answer back from Nasir Shaikh. The next day I got an appointment with Nasir. On May 23 we met with Nasir and began dealing on this car.Nasir was very professional working with us. My wife and I decided to buy this car. Test drove it with Nasir and he went over the car with us from front to rear..Nasir was a very pleasant person to work with. He kept us informed during our wait for them to detail the car. He was very knowledgeable of the paper work and the process of the sale.. He even introduced us to the manager before we left.. the greatest experience ever buying a car. That night after getting home Nasir called to see if we had a safe trip home and to be sure we liked the car and also if everything was ok with the car. Even the general manager has checked with us.Performance BMW staff went above and beyond their duty with us to be sure we were completely satisfied.I would recommend Performance BMW to anyone looking for a BMW or any other type car they sale. Their dealership was spotless, good coffee and great people to work with. I will be going back.

Performance Automall responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words Jimmy. They are truly appreciated! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience at Performance and hope you love your new 1 Series!

Great car buying experience.

by from Durham, NC |

Recently purchased a 2015 Acura MDX here and all steps in the process were done with enthusiasm and professionalism. I have used Performance Acura for service for many years and found it to be an excellent experience so am happy to continue this relationship.

Excellent Service!

by from Cary, NC |

We really enjoyed our first time BMW buying experience with Performance BMW and our sales person, Nasir. Nasir took extra time to ensure we purchased the model best for us. We are truly enjoying our new BMW and will be long time customers.

Performance BMW took care of all my needs!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a unique situation in that I was trading in 2 cars (My wife's car, and my mother in law's car) and wanted to buy a new car. Performance BMW was extremely helpful in taking care of all the details, including finding the right new car, getting good trade in values for the old cars, and doing all the paperwork to make it a smooth transition. I don't know how it all got done, all I know is that I am sitting here with a beautiful brand new BMW in my driveway, and all my dreams were turned to reality with no effort on my part.

Dorothy Gockerman

by from Durham, NC |

I drove an Acura for 12 years and my current RL is now 14 years old. As a teacher I depended on my car daily to go to work and home. When I need to visit the dealership service is always excellent and timely. I am grateful for transportation to school and then car pickup when service is completed. Everyone on staff is courteous and efficient. Overall customer service, quality of repairs and facilities are excellent.

Wonderful service

by from Durham NC |

I noticed my tire was flat on a Saturday and I called to see if I could bring my car in to have the tire looked at (Subaru). The lady I spoke with said I could bring it over right then and they would see me. I came straight over to the dealership and met with Tony Webb. They took my car back and yes, I had to wait but it was not too long, and then Tony came and got me to take me back into the shop and showed me my tire and the screw that was in the front tire. He educated me on tires and told me that given the year of my tires and location of the screw I would have to replace my tires (my tires were old so no surprise). He had the shop write up a quote for me on my tires and then he took me back to his desk to review the quote and let me make my final decision. He told me that as long as I kept my tire pumped up I could drive on it for the next day or so until the new tires came in. I drove home, no problem, but over the weekend my tire just could not hold the air. I emailed Tony Monday morning and asked if I could get a loaner and drop my car off, next thing I know he has a loaner for me and told me to come get it! Great service!! They kept my car Monday and put the new tires on Tuesday and I drove my loaner back to them and picked my car up! Tony Webb was absolutely wonderful to work with - he was always accessible via phone or email and told me repeatedly if I ever have a problem when I'm driving or need a service to call him and he would help me any way possible. He even called me Tuesday night to check on my new tires and make sure I was satisfied (someone else had to finish checking me out so he was not there when I drove on on my new tires). I have been going to performance for years and always had wonderful service, but Tony Webb was definitely great to deal with when I was stressing over my tires!

Excellent service

by from Durham, NC |

I bought a 2013 TSX from Performance Acura in July 2013, and it was an excellent experience. The car has performed well in the past year, and I recently took it back to Performance for its yearly maintenance. That, too, could not have been better. My customer service rep was Andy, and he was absolutely superb in arranging the service, handling the paperwork, and making me feel valued as a customer. All that, plus great coffee and some delicious snacks--it couldn't be better. I will certainly bring my car into Performance Acura for maintenance, and I will make a point to work with Andy when I do!

Performance Acura at Chapel Hill

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

The staffs are all very friendly and helpful. I came in for the annual car clinic as well state inspection. Stay there while the service is rendered; have a chance browse the new cars section, enjoyed the complementary snack and drink. The most surprised thing is that I was told the car's battery was about to die down, and it is my last day of car warranty deadline, they simply replaced the battery without charge and absorbed the disposal fee as well. And as always, service department throw in a free car wash as part of inspection service. I am delighted that this dealership goes out they way to make you are important as one of the clients.

''great cutomer service".

by from florence, sc |

Great customer service!!! The service customer representatives are pleasant, knowledgeable and always helpful.

Great customer service

by from Durham, NC |

I initially contacted the dealership to get information about tires. The combinations of tire sizes and performances ratings were very limited. My intent was to purchase the tires online and have them installed by another merchant. Their parts person (Todd) was excellent. He advised me on the tire selection and he was able to match the online tire price. He also offered deals on installation, alignment, and nitrogen. When i arrived at the dealership there was a little confusion about the appointment, but it was handled competently by the service adviser (Jason), who kept me informed about the progress of the service. i will likely continue to use the dealership for my tire purchases and other service.

Superb facility and friendly staff

by from Cary,NC |

I am glad I bought from this dealership. Very friendly staff and great place for purchasing and for maintenance of your vehicle. Did my third oil change recently and all ok !