Performance Automall

Service 888-279-2924

Home of the Performance Promise

Great Experience Dealing with Performance BMW

by from Winston Salem NC |

I sent Performance BMW a e-mail asking if a certain 128i convertible was still available and received an answer back from Nasir Shaikh. The next day I got an appointment with Nasir. On May 23 we met with Nasir and began dealing on this car.Nasir was very professional working with us. My wife and I decided to buy this car. Test drove it with Nasir and he went over the car with us from front to rear..Nasir was a very pleasant person to work with. He kept us informed during our wait for them to detail the car. He was very knowledgeable of the paper work and the process of the sale.. He even introduced us to the manager before we left.. the greatest experience ever buying a car. That night after getting home Nasir called to see if we had a safe trip home and to be sure we liked the car and also if everything was ok with the car. Even the general manager has checked with us.Performance BMW staff went above and beyond their duty with us to be sure we were completely satisfied.I would recommend Performance BMW to anyone looking for a BMW or any other type car they sale. Their dealership was spotless, good coffee and great people to work with. I will be going back.

Performance Automall responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words Jimmy. They are truly appreciated! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience at Performance and hope you love your new 1 Series!

Customer service goes above and beyond

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I came to the Performance AutoMall looking to buy my first car in June. Since my parents live out of the state, I was essentially doing most of the research, comparing and shopping around by myself and initially had a very frustrating experience doing so. I am only 20 and I went into my first car buying experience very hesitant that I would be taken advantage of and especially cautious of large dealerships. However, not once during my experience with Performance did I feel rushed, pressured or taken advantage of. Everyone I have dealt with at this dealership has been kind, patient and understanding of the fact that I was buying my first car and that I would require more time and attention than a veteran car buyer. All of the dealerships that I visited before coming to Performance were impatient, sleazy and clearly tried to take advantage of me because of my age and lack of experience buying a vehicle. I was on the verge of giving up when my mom gave me the number to Will Priest at Performance. I decided to call him and see what Performance had to offer. Although I didn?t find the perfect car at Performance immediately, Will was so incredible patient with me and my situation. He took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for and what my budget was. Will went above and beyond to find me the perfect vehicle. At one point, I was so discouraged that I would not find a vehicle in the time frame that I wanted? until I received a message from Will of pictures of the perfect VW Jetta with my ideal price tag. I would love to say that it was fate that brought the Jetta to my attention, but I have to give the credit to Will, who actively kept his eyes open for a car that would perfectly suit my needs. I had difficulty getting to the dealership without a car, but Will went as far as picking me up, with the Jetta, to show me it. I fell in love with the vehicle and left Performance feeling confident and extremely satisfied with my decision and how simple and straightforward the process was. I could not have had a better first car buying experience. Not only was my car buying experience excellent, but whenever I go back to Performance, I encounter the same sort of exceptional customer service that I did when I first purchased the car. When I came by to fix a headlight, Will and the mechanic came out to my car to replace the bulb without me having to get out of my car. Will even took my car through the car wash. When I came again to get my oil changed, I wandered around the dealership and ended up having a fascinating 30 minute conversation with Kim Smith, an incredibly polite man from the Porsche department. He even took a photo of me sitting inside one of the beautiful Porsches.

Subaru

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Brought my Subaru Legacy in for repairs. Michelle Lennon and Ben Olsen handled all my requests with care and purpose. I was pleased with their excellent service; and, the quality of repairs. Thank You Both.

Performance BMW Service

by from Cary, NC |

I have had my BMW for three years now. I do not need my car serviced very often, but when I do, I am treated as if I am still in the purchasing stage. They are professional, courteous and respectful. Scheduling an appointment online is a snap. When I get there, I am greeted and they know who I am. I couldn't be happier with this experience and is a major differentiator between this brand and others. It continues to validate my decision to buy this car from Performance BMW in Chapel Hill.

Great Dealer to Work With!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

We worked with David Lilley at Performance and he and the whole team were great to work with! They were respectful, kind and professional while giving us a fair deal on our new BMW. I would totally recommend giving him a call if you're in the market for a new car!

Great Service and this was not our 1st visit.

by from Graham, NC |

Each time we schedule a service appointment we choose to wait on the vehicle and have been completely satisfied with all aspects. With even a line of cars the service is quick. All the staff have always been courteous and the wait seems to fly by. It is so nice to go and not dread the complicated wait times. We keep going back because of the service and the staff. Another GREAT and pleasurable event. Thank you to all for make this simple and not a chore.

Excellent service as always.

by from Durham, NC |

Coming to the dealership is always a pleasure. I know that I am a truly valued customer - warm greeting, great staff, and excellent service.

performance automall

by from Chapel Hill nc |

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Made the process quick and easy, by far the best experience I've had at a car dealer. Recommended

first servicing at Accura

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

My new RLX was up for its first servicing. It was easy to schedule. And a loaner was available, which is very important for me. I also had the car detailed. Everything worked like clockwork. Excellent.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Durham, NC |

Outstanding customer service. I was able to get in for my scheduled service and get out in a very reasonable time. The facility is very comfortable and welcoming.

Excellent service!

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Was very pleased after my recent service appointment. Quality work and courteous staff. Thank you Performance!