Don Jenkins Carolina Ford

(5.0) 8 Reviews

3217 N Main St, Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526

Used 919-552-2228

Great first car buying experience

by from Fuquay Varina, nc |

I brought my first car from this location and it was a breeze. Everyone was very helpful and did a great job explaining the car buying process. I would highly recommend Don Jenkins to any car buyer. The customer service was great and my 2013 Ford Fusion is excellent!

Excellent experience

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience purchasing our first car in North Carolina. Everyone was very friendly and works as a team. Will definitely do business again.

Pleasent stress free experience

by from Clayton,NC |

Buying my 2014 Ford Escape from Terry was the most stress free car purchase experience I have ever had. He did not rush me and in fact, encouraged me to take my time to make sure it was the right car for me. there was no pressure to buy. John whom apples the Resistall automotive protective coating, came in on his day off (the 23rd of December) to take care of that for me. I would highly recommend Jenkins Ford and thier salesman Terry Stroud.

Highly recommend

by from Fuquay Varina |

I called the dealership prior to actually even visiting and from the first moment I talked to Shellie Evelyn, she made my experience important. She worked her butt off for me and was super sweet. She, Patrick Partin, and Greg Stancil were awesome and helped me to get the exact car I wanted, even though I had lacked having credit. I've only had the car for a day but I do love it. I can't see the future but I think they sold me a great car at a great price and made me feel like I was important. I would highly recommend these three to anyone looking for a great place to purchase your next car. Oh, and the young lady at the front desk even let me use her phone charger because my phone was about to die while I was on the phone with the insurance company.

Excellent experience

by from raleigh nc |

We had a great experience buying from this dealer. The sales staff were very personable and easy to talk to. We worked with David St. Lewis and were very pleased with the service we received. I would recommend this dealer any time.

Great purchase experience!

by from Clayton, N C |

Excellent experience buying a new vehicle. Have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership. I would recommend them.

First Car Buying Experience

by from Fuquay |

As a first time buyer, I was very pleased with the staff. There was no pressure to buy, and they took you to the cars that you could afford. They did not push expensive over budget cars on you. They helped make you feel comfortable and put you in the best car of your choice. Excellent pricing, and excellent first time buying experience. Will do business there for years to come, and will recommend to any and everybody.

execellent selection an personal personel

by from wake county |

I went to have a recall performed and an oil change. Just a very friendly expirence. Salespeople let me brouse with out "hovering". When i found a car i wanted to test drive they let me without pushing me to buy, Terry did ask if wanted to buy today, but that is his job! I'll buy my next car here. Service found my front brakes need pads and their price was better then two other independant shops close by, then the bill was even less when i checked out. WOW!