Kendall Mitsubishi

8523 South Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33143

New 866-410-3854 New 866-410-3854
Used 877-237-1889 Used 877-237-1889
Service 888-388-7329 Service 888-388-7329

Number 1 Mitsubishi Dealer in South Florida!

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Incredible customer service and friendly atmosphere, The staff was more concerned about making sure I was happy with my purchase than just trying to sell me a car. I would not go anywhere else for my next car purchase.

GREAT personal attention

by from Miami, Florida |

Never have I bought a car with such wonderful attention to all details. From the moment I walked in to the moment I drove out with my car!!The salesman, Mr. Jesus Gonzalez and the finance manager, Mr. Mario Cuba both made my experience a joyful one. I would recommend this dealership, and especially these two gentlemen to all my friends. Thank you, guys. You made my day - and I love my little Mirage!

great service

by from Miami, fl |

Great dealer. They really try to help you out to drive away in a brand new or used car. Jesus Gonzalez was my sales man and he really helps me out to get a great deal on a fully loaded 2013 hyundai tucson. I will call all my friends and family to invite them to stop by when they need a car. 2 thumbs up

Great service

by from Miami, FL |

We drive from Pompano to Miami because the care we are given at Kendall Mitsubishi is beyond measure. Third Outlander bought from them, would not go anywhere else. Thank you Kiamy and your great sales team.

Excellent service

by from Miami, FL |

I had just been to a buy here pay here dealership where they tried to scam me. Then I went to Kendall Mitsubishi and everything was awesome. Jesus listened to what I wanted and what I could afford. He then took me around told me exactly what it was, was honest, made good recommendations and treated me like family. Then Mario took over and made the deal even better with his financing offer. One of the nice things too was the way they treated my kids. I had two younger boys with me. The process, which can be lengthy, was a bit too long for them and they were getting rambunctious. But all of the staff were still nice to them, gave them popcorn, and walked them out to the lot to find me. I was so happy with the entire experience.

great service

by from hialeah, fl |

good service and helped me with my craving relationship ...

top of the line dealership

by from miami, fl |

top of the line dealership. One of the best in kendall. They are open for discussion, and they aim to please the customer. Kiamy is the man! If you need a salesman that will take interest in getting the best fit for you. KIAMY IS THE MAN! Mario Cubas very detailed in financing and will make sure you know everything you are being financed for.

Excellent service!

by from miami |

Excellent service and good quality vehicles. I was involved in a car accident last month and the Mitsubishi Outlander did just great. I replaced with exactly the same car. With a 10 mo. baby this is very important. Kiamy and Angel: Very helpful and friendly!

Great car buying experiance.

by from Miami |

Jesus Gonzalez was my product specialist, did an amazing job front to back. I went in on Sunday afternoon and we made a deal in less than 2 hrs! Great service would highly recommend Kendal Mitsubishi!

Interesting Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

The purchase of the 2014 Outlander was easy , got the right deal. Enjoying my car and the post sales team is friendly and even reminds the time for Service. :) Thanks