Kendall Mitsubishi

8523 South Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33143

New 866-410-3854
Used 877-237-1889
Service 888-388-7329

Number 1 Mitsubishi Dealer in South Florida!

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Incredible customer service and friendly atmosphere, The staff was more concerned about making sure I was happy with my purchase than just trying to sell me a car. I would not go anywhere else for my next car purchase.

Interesting Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

The purchase of the 2014 Outlander was easy , got the right deal. Enjoying my car and the post sales team is friendly and even reminds the time for Service. :) Thanks

My wonderful Experience

by from Miami fl |

I purchased a car with Kendall Mitsubishi and with great surprise had the best experience ever. My salesmen were Digno and Tony They were forthright helpful and determine to assist me in all ways Because of their professionalism I will always look to Kendall M for my car purchases. My thanks to Dealership and the salesmen with outstanding service.

Absolutely ridiculous people!Don't waste your time

by from California |

Don't waste your time to do any business with this dealership. I was trying to get somebody on the phone for 3 days and on a 3-d day when I was finally transferred to the sale department, the guy told me that he will not do any additional picture of the car per my request, because he doesn't care if it sells or not. He was really arrogant.

the used car

by from miami,fl |

the used car I had a great experience at the dealer buy the car that i like They help me with everything that i needed and I hop to do business on the future.

Great Experience

by from Miami fl |

After going from dealer to dealer trying to buy a false advertised car, we came to Kendall Mitsubishi a Saturday night a few minutes before close time, and we walked out with the car we saw on the advertisement and at the same price. We called them to make sure the car was there just like we did with all the dealerships we visited and they assured us it was and they will hold it until we got there (Coming from Aventura FL) We were really happy with the car and the awesome service Tony and Kiamy gave us; they worked their numbers to meet our budget so we could take the car we wanted, and we did. Best car buying experience!

My review

by from Miami, Fl |

Friendly environment. Jesus helped us to find what we wanted at the price we had in mind. What I liked the most is that they do not pressure you into buying a car, yet they treat you with respect. Whether you buy or not they are there to help you. Jesus was very helpful from beginning to end. Thank you Jesus.

Great experience and knowledgeable, courteuos.

by from Miami,Fl |

Very friendly people, courteous and no pressure. We told them what we wanted and that was it.

overall great service

by from Miami, FL |

When I first came to the dealership I was hoping to get my hands on Mitsubishi Lancer. But in the end I got my hands on a Mitsubishi spyder eclipse. I am so satisfied and excited with the new vehicle. These 2 men were very helpful, courteous, and just an overall great service. I would definitely recommend this dealership and dealers to anyone that comes to buy a new or used vehicle.

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

I have been driving Mitsubishi vehicles for 20 years now and have only ever dealt with Juan Castillo as my service advisor. He is the reason I use this facility. I have been very pleased the last 13 years or so here, at Kendall Mitsubishi, with ALL of my services. I have never, ever had to come back for a service that was not completed properly the first time. That says something to me about the level of quality work done; isn't that what one should expect? Who has time to keep coming back? No me. I am always provided with wonderful, personal service. I have heard many horror stories from others on their service experiences at other places and am very thankful that I have always had Juan. He stays on top of what services I need and works around my schedule to get them done, he has assisted me countless times when dealing with insurance claims and warranty issues. He's been my knight in shining armor. It's all the little things as well as the big things he does, he goes above and beyond for his customers. It's all those things that keep customers coming back. Everyone is looking for a reliable, fast yet friendly experience and you find that here with Juan and Kendall Mitsubishi. I cannot say enough positive things that this man has done for me over the last 20 years but I would follow him wherever he went if he were to leave Kenall Mitsubishi; that is how much trust I put into what a great job he does caring for my vehicles needs and the safety of my family.

Great service!!

by from Miami, Fl |

When my fiancÚ and I went to finalize the deal for our 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage, Jesus was with us the whole time, he gave us advice, he was patient once again. Jesus has a way of making you feel like you have known him for years, his desire to help you get the best is apparent. He helped us out a lot the two times we went to the dealer. He went the extra mile ensuring we were satisfied with our purchase, he never forced anything on us, gave us time to think and explained everything in great detail. He truly cared for us and even stayed late till we finished all the signing so he could see us off. Tremendous service and I recommend him greatly.