Kendall Mitsubishi

8523 South Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33143

New 866-410-3854
Used 877-237-1889
Service 888-388-7329

Number 1 Mitsubishi Dealer in South Florida!

Great Experience

by from Miami, FL |

Incredible customer service and friendly atmosphere, The staff was more concerned about making sure I was happy with my purchase than just trying to sell me a car. I would not go anywhere else for my next car purchase.

top of the line dealership

by from miami, fl |

top of the line dealership. One of the best in kendall. They are open for discussion, and they aim to please the customer. Kiamy is the man! If you need a salesman that will take interest in getting the best fit for you. KIAMY IS THE MAN! Mario Cubas very detailed in financing and will make sure you know everything you are being financed for.

Excellent service!

by from miami |

Excellent service and good quality vehicles. I was involved in a car accident last month and the Mitsubishi Outlander did just great. I replaced with exactly the same car. With a 10 mo. baby this is very important. Kiamy and Angel: Very helpful and friendly!

Great car buying experiance.

by from Miami |

Jesus Gonzalez was my product specialist, did an amazing job front to back. I went in on Sunday afternoon and we made a deal in less than 2 hrs! Great service would highly recommend Kendal Mitsubishi!

Interesting Experience

by from Miami, Fl |

The purchase of the 2014 Outlander was easy , got the right deal. Enjoying my car and the post sales team is friendly and even reminds the time for Service. :) Thanks

My wonderful Experience

by from Miami fl |

I purchased a car with Kendall Mitsubishi and with great surprise had the best experience ever. My salesmen were Digno and Tony They were forthright helpful and determine to assist me in all ways Because of their professionalism I will always look to Kendall M for my car purchases. My thanks to Dealership and the salesmen with outstanding service.

Absolutely ridiculous people!Don't waste your time

by from California |

Don't waste your time to do any business with this dealership. I was trying to get somebody on the phone for 3 days and on a 3-d day when I was finally transferred to the sale department, the guy told me that he will not do any additional picture of the car per my request, because he doesn't care if it sells or not. He was really arrogant.

the used car

by from miami,fl |

the used car I had a great experience at the dealer buy the car that i like They help me with everything that i needed and I hop to do business on the future.

Great Experience

by from Miami fl |

After going from dealer to dealer trying to buy a false advertised car, we came to Kendall Mitsubishi a Saturday night a few minutes before close time, and we walked out with the car we saw on the advertisement and at the same price. We called them to make sure the car was there just like we did with all the dealerships we visited and they assured us it was and they will hold it until we got there (Coming from Aventura FL) We were really happy with the car and the awesome service Tony and Kiamy gave us; they worked their numbers to meet our budget so we could take the car we wanted, and we did. Best car buying experience!

My review

by from Miami, Fl |

Friendly environment. Jesus helped us to find what we wanted at the price we had in mind. What I liked the most is that they do not pressure you into buying a car, yet they treat you with respect. Whether you buy or not they are there to help you. Jesus was very helpful from beginning to end. Thank you Jesus.

Great experience and knowledgeable, courteuos.

by from Miami,Fl |

Very friendly people, courteous and no pressure. We told them what we wanted and that was it.