Geweke Ford Kia

Service 877-217-9183

Committed to Our Community

Bought my 2011 Expedition two weeks ago

by from Morada, CA |

I just bought a used 2011 at Geweke. Sales staff was very professional (thanks Desiree) and made a difficult experience much easier. The SUV was as advertised, and I am very pleased with the purchase. My compliments to the dealership and its staff.

bad service department

by from marysville |

took vihical in for repairs....they diagnosed the problam and said they fixed...took back 4 times and still has same problams plus more,they said the problams where not caused by them after they already admited they did and wanted more money to fix..then said the origanal problam was another problam....i paid lots of money to fix a problam they diagnosed as being the problam and it was not...i will never have service there again i may even file complaint with bbb and consumer protection dept and channel 13 news.....

March 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that we've had problems diagnosing your vehicle. Can you please call us so we can work on resolving this? Our service manager's name is Robert Rashid (530) 821-2121. Thank you.

Family freindly enviorment and great sales persons

by from Marysville, ca |

We went to Larry Geweke for our first car and they made the car buying process easy. Marc helped us find the car that fit our family and, most impotantly, our financial needs.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for your review Eddie. We are so happy we could help you find your first car. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Enjoy your vehicle!

Geweke in Yuba City, shopping for a PT Cruiser

by from Grass Valley, CA |

We were impressed by the sales people at this Dealership. We called first and when we got there the vehicle was ready for us to view and test drive. We felt there was no pressure in buying this vehicle and was given a fair price. We would shop and recommend Geweke in Yuba City to anyone.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for letting us help you. We hope you are enjoying your PT Cruiser!

I recommend Geweke Ford in Yuba City

by from Yuba City, CA |

I had nothing but first class service. They answered all my questions and were totally professional in all matters. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a good quality used car.