Toyota of Goldsboro

Used 888-895-8804 Used 888-895-8804
Service 888-351-6496 Service 888-351-6496

Great Dealership

by from Clinton, NC |

Drove over an hour to buy a car from this dealership after initial call put me in touch with helpful salesman. They were able to sell me a car from another dealership cheaper than I was able to buy directly from that local dealership. We suggest to friends and family that they contact Goldsboro Toyota.

Overjoyed regarding my 2016 Corolla

by from Rocky Mount NC |

I went in to the dealership to look at a car not having an idea what I wanted and talked w/Eric Lovern the internet specialist and was very happy. He was more interested in what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for a brand new vehicle but he made it possible for me. Thank you so much and I am thankful I came in the dealership on Dec. 30, 2015.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from New Bern, NC |

Tim Woodard, the salesman that helped me couldn't have been better to work with. We dealt extensively by phone before I visited him at the dealership. Primarily my deal was complete when I arrived which cut down on the amount of time spent waiting. Really appreciated that. Enjoying my new Tacomo and hope to for years.

Bought a new 2016 Toyota Corolla

by from Bayboro NC |

I tried to give five stars for everything but couldn't get it to do. Erin Tyree at Toyota of Goldsboro was awesome. I am telling everyone to go there and ask for her because she was great. If she couldn't answer a question she went and found the answer. She was new but she was professional. If I need another car I will go back to Erin.

Satisfied customer!

by from Kinston, NC |

Just bought a 2016 Camry from Goldsboro Toyota. My salesman, Lynn Jones, was very friendly, helpful and most of all...patient. He went above and beyond to make sure I got the car and the deal I wanted. This is my fifth Camry and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. Love my car! Nothing beats a Toyota for comfort, safety and dependability! I'll never settle for anything else!

Great Experience

by from Raleigh NC |

I looked at about ten different used cars and I bought from Toyota of Goldsboro mainly because the 2013 Toyota Camry was cleaner than all the others I looked at. Kevin made the experience enjoyable.

Sales with Kevin Bunger

by from Goldsboro nc |

We had a great and easy experience with Kevin Bunger Bought 2 cars and had fun

Best Car buying experience ever.Thank you Kevin!

by from Raleigh NC |

I visited 4 different dealerships and bought from Kevin at Toyota of Goldsboro. I bought a 2013 Toyota Camry because it was the cleanest used car I have ever bought, as well as the nicest and most affordable of the other 3 I looked at. They also made the experience very comfortable for me and my family. I would recommend everyone shop at Toyota of Goldsboro!!

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Goldsboro, NC |

Worst car buying experience ever! This dealership is not only dishonest in its dealings they do not pay off your traded vehicle in a timely manner causing delinquencies in payments on your traded vehicle and they also do not complete required paperwork for the vehicle you finance. Both of these things caused the lenders (for traded vehicle & purchased vehicle) to call me due to their negligence. It took me at least 3 weeks after the finance companies notified me to gain any resolution to my issue - they took almost 45 days to pay off my trade which has never happened with any other dealership. Getting them to write a letter for me to send to the finance company citing THEIR error so that it would not be reported as a delinquency on my credit took another 5 days. The only reason I gave them one star was because of two of their staff (Tim B & NIck G) attempts to resolve these issues. If you want a honest & hassle free car deal DO NOT go to this dealership.

Jason Rackley

by from Goldsboro nc |

I traded in a vehicle that I was still paying on bought a brand new Toyota Prius c they were supposed to pay off my vehicle and the bank still has not received full payment I have been gettingphone calls from collection agencies and I would not buy another vehicle from this place and recommend no one else if they are trading in a vehicle