Toyota of Goldsboro

Used 888-895-8804
Service 888-351-6496

Great Dealership

by from Clinton, NC |

Drove over an hour to buy a car from this dealership after initial call put me in touch with helpful salesman. They were able to sell me a car from another dealership cheaper than I was able to buy directly from that local dealership. We suggest to friends and family that they contact Goldsboro Toyota.

Very disappointed

by from Goldsboro, NC |

I was extremely disappointed at the lack of professionalism in this dealership. My sales person took about 4 hours to finally offer me a very bad deal. I was very hesitant to accept it, so he pressured me in a very uncomfortable way to keep the car for the night to try it, when I said I didn't want to do that he said I should because since he thought I was going to buy it, he had already put in the gas, so he got it ready for the sale.... I mean... Seriously? That was his assumption, I shouldn't have to buy a car because he thought I would! The next day, on the phone, he talked to me in quite a rude way because I had started to change my mind about accepting his deal. I was very surprised that a sales person would take that attitude with a customer! So, I bought my car at a different Toyota dealership, I went back there a couple of days later to ask a couple of questions in the service center, and this sales person, for some strange reason, showed up there (the service center is quite far from the sales center) and started asking me, in a very pushy way, all the private details about the business I had done which I found very unprofessional, and, honestly, a little disturbing... He also changed all the details of the business he had offered me, to make it look as if I had lost a good deal with him... I still have his paper work, so I know exactly what he offered me! Then, to top it all off, I could hear him saying negative things about my purchase to his colleagues (and making sure that I would hear him), in short, trying to trash my wonderful new car! I knew I had gotten an excellent car for very good money, I had to bit my tongue to not say anything rude to him in front of his colleagues, but I couldn't believe how unprofessional this sales person had been throughout the whole process! It is a shame that one person makes a company look so bad, I will never purchase anything from this dealership, and I'm sorry to say I have made this decision based on the performance of one person, but I wouldn't take the chance to bring my hard earned money where people not only are not well-trained professional sales representatives, but are unfaithful to their own colleagues of other Toyota dealerships!!!

Waste of time for good pricing

by from Goldsboro, NC |

After a second attempt to but a new vehicle from this dealership over a 4 year period, I again wasted 3 hours or so of time. It was considered dropping back the price when a dealer add on was removed and credited back. There is pressure to sign and close the deal. I will never go back.

happy customer

by from raleigh |

love the dealership......had a great experience with the sales staff.....they made everything easy!

Internet Sales Manager would not provide a quote

by from NC |

Internet Sales Manager would not provide a quote unless buyer would first provide pricing obtained from other dealerships in an attempt to beat the competitors. Not exactly an open bidding process. Would have expected a quote and then a negotiation process as all the other dealers have done.