Stykemain Chevrolet

Used 888-221-7213
Service 888-249-9722

Avalanche buyer

by from Grand Haven, MI |

I found an Avalanche on line and contacted the dealer who was located 3 1/2 hours away. Talked to Bubba, a great salesman who described the truck very accurately. Traveled to the dealership and the truck was very clean and looked great. Needed one repair. The dealership agreed to make the repair and deliver the truck to my home when the repair was finished. Later the next week the truck arrived with everything working and in excellent condition. I ended up financing through a bank provided by the dealership, and got a really great interest rate. All in all, the experience was great, everyone was good to work with, and Bubba provided high quality service.

Slight of Car

by from Oakwood Ohio |

Dealership advertised several vehicles. Interested we contacted dealership & arranged to view & test drive. We made clear what type of vehicles we interested in & our budget. When we arrived there was no one in the dealership to greet us, we had to search for someone. Though the sales person originally contacted did have car ready to test drive the car itself was not as we were told. "Great car", "runs great", "clean" would not be honest descriptions. The car was dirty, console and door locks among other things did not work or feel apart and even a non-mechanical person could clearly hear the miss in the engine. We were told by another sales person that the other vehicle had been sold the evening before which contradicted the original sales person who checked hours earlier that both vehicles were present and available. When we drove by later it reappeared. The dealership attitude towards us was Slight of Hand in hopes to get us to leave. Apparently, even though we wanted to buy a used vehicle, we were not this dealerships "type" of cust omer - cash customer.

The finance man is a joke.

by from Middletown, In. |

not enough space here. Finanace manager jerked me around. Got to DMV and didn't have correct paperwork, Jesse said I did but sent me a new one anyway. Went back to DMV and dealer had charged me $100 too much for sales tax. bought an extended warranty he said covered EVERYTHING BUMPER TO BUMPER, 3 months later, I have a dead battery and they will not take care of it. I would NEVER deal with Jesse, finance man again, EVER!!!