Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, Inc.

Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, Inc.

284 Us 158 Byp, Henderson, NC 27537

New 866-412-5651
Used 866-396-9975
Service 866-366-0624

"Located Just Down The Road From The High Prices!"

2012 silverado

by from Petersburg Va. |

Nice people! Excellent service!!!!!!! Good product

Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, Inc. responded to this review

June 24, 2014

Good afternoon! I am so very happy you had a pleasant experience with us. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our dealership. I wanted to send you a response because I saw there was N/A for three out of the 4 categories giving us a 1.0 overall rating. If you were pleased with your experience I would love for you to go back through your review. I was not sure if you may had forgot to do the others. Please let me know if you have any questions! 252-915-3367 is my direct number. Thank you!

Very Pleasant and Positive Experience!

by from Goldsboro, NC |

After locating this vehicle on Cars.com I drove to Charles Boyd Dealership to see the vehicle which was about 70+ miles from my home. I spoke to the internet sales manager prior to making the trip, Mr. Bobby Orr was very helpful with information. Upon arrival I was greeted by Mr. Orr, we checked the vehicle and took a test ride. Mr. Orr was very knowledgeable and helpful with the purchase of my vehicle the paperwork was completed efficiently and quickly. Mr. Orr is an excellent representative for Charles Boyd Dealership, I felt no pressure, it was a pleasurable positive experience.

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Wendell, nc |

After locating this vehicle on Cars.com, my wife and I went to see the vehicle which was about 50 miles from our home. I had communication with the dealer representative prior to going and he was very helpful with information. Upon arrival we were greeted by the same internet sales rep and then the dealership owner came and introduced himself. We felt no pressure, had a completely positive experience, felt that the dealership was trustworthy, and purchased the vehicle. The paperwork was done efficiently and quickly. Our transaction was enjoyable and easy - our thanks to Bobby Orr and Charles Boyd