Flow Toyota of Statesville

997 Folger Dr, Statesville, NC 28625

The people

by from Davidson, NC |

The service is always fast & friendly! Although I live over 30 minutes from this facility, I always bring my Sequoia back here for maintenance. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to come here first!

Six months later and I'm still loving my Camry!

by from Kernersville, NC |

Nick Means was professional, trustworthy, patient and could answer all of my questions. He was easy to talk to and got to know me and my interests. I immediately felt comfortable with him. After 15 years of owning a Camry, I was in the market for a Honda Accord. Nick took me on a test drive of a pre-owned Accord and then had me to drive a Camry for comparison. Nick allowed the sales process to happen by educating me on both vehicles and their options. I ultimately purchased the Camry because it ended up being the superior car in my opinion. The sales process was not forced and I never felt pressured. Nick was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him. Six months later and I'm still loving my Camry!

excellent experience at Flow Toyota

by from Statesville NC |

Just purchased a brand new Toyota Tundra from Flow Toyota and can't express enough how pleased I was with the experience. I would definitely recommend you to go check these guys out for all your automotive needs.

Great Experience

by from Statesville, NC |

We stopped at Flow to look at a Highlander late on a Friday Evening. The wife picked one out and Brian was over the top as far a Sales personnel go. I was very happy with the Car and very happy with the whole experience

Great Dealship

by from statesville nc |

Jerry Lambert was extremely helpful in my purchase of new RAV4. He took the time to explain all details. Best salesman, in a car dealership, I ever had. No, pressure, honest, direct, makes you feel like a friend not a customer. All personnel were friendly. Great Dealership. great salesman, Jerry Lambert.

Best car buying experience to date.

by from Statesville |

At no time did we ever feel pressured into buying. Shane, Son & Joe were very customer focused and vey appreciative of our business. We would recommend and do business with them again.

The greatest dealership in North Carolina

by from Mooresville, N.C. |

I would and will HIGHLY recommend Flow Toyota of Statesville, to anybody that is in need of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle. There commitment to satisfaction is simply second to none. Employee sales person and management team exceeds all standards of customer satisfaction. I have and will continue to purchase all of my vehicles from Flow, they are a great dealership and all of the employees there act as if you are the only customer at the facility no matter how many people are actually are there to be helped.

Highlander purchase

by from statesville nc |

2014 Highlander purchase Chose Highlander over Enclave and Pathfinder. Toyota reliability is second to none. The quality of the ride and quietness in the cab is what sold us on the highlander, Our only regret was not ordering towing with the vehicle. 10 days after purchase my wife had an Accord pull out in front of her (taking my 11 yr old to school). She had to swerve into oncoming traffic and ended up doing a 360 before sliding to a stop. I am so thankful she was driving the Highlander. We just returned from a 1700 mile trip to Florida. 22 mpg. Very pleased with vehicle.

Trading Trucks

by from Cleveland |

Trading Trucks My wife and I stopped in after visiting the Ford and Dodge dealers looking to possibly trade our 2004 Dodge Dakota. We didn't like the F150 or the 1500 Ram, because they were too tall at the sides, and the 4WD packages didn't exactly fit our vision for a long term value. As soon as we looked at the Tacoma, we knew the size was right. Russell made the deal work for our TRD Offroad. We are very pleased with the truck and our experience in the sales process.

Leasing experience

by from Statesville, NC |

Leasing experience Our experience with this dealer & the salesman was great. I felt like I had known Matt for a long time. Also, he was & is a very nice & courteous young man. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.