Toyota West

997 Folger Dr, Statesville, NC 28625

The greatest dealership in North Carolina

by from Mooresville, N.C. |

I would and will HIGHLY recommend Flow Toyota of Statesville, to anybody that is in need of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle. There commitment to satisfaction is simply second to none. Employee sales person and management team exceeds all standards of customer satisfaction. I have and will continue to purchase all of my vehicles from Flow, they are a great dealership and all of the employees there act as if you are the only customer at the facility no matter how many people are actually are there to be helped.

Highlander purchase

by from statesville nc |

2014 Highlander purchase Chose Highlander over Enclave and Pathfinder. Toyota reliability is second to none. The quality of the ride and quietness in the cab is what sold us on the highlander, Our only regret was not ordering towing with the vehicle. 10 days after purchase my wife had an Accord pull out in front of her (taking my 11 yr old to school). She had to swerve into oncoming traffic and ended up doing a 360 before sliding to a stop. I am so thankful she was driving the Highlander. We just returned from a 1700 mile trip to Florida. 22 mpg. Very pleased with vehicle.

Trading Trucks

by from Cleveland |

Trading Trucks My wife and I stopped in after visiting the Ford and Dodge dealers looking to possibly trade our 2004 Dodge Dakota. We didn't like the F150 or the 1500 Ram, because they were too tall at the sides, and the 4WD packages didn't exactly fit our vision for a long term value. As soon as we looked at the Tacoma, we knew the size was right. Russell made the deal work for our TRD Offroad. We are very pleased with the truck and our experience in the sales process.

Leasing experience

by from Statesville, NC |

Leasing experience Our experience with this dealer & the salesman was great. I felt like I had known Matt for a long time. Also, he was & is a very nice & courteous young man. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Pleasure to do business with

by from Salisbury, NC |

Pleasure to do business with The staff and experience was smooth and fast. No pressure to buy. Overall very satisfied with the purchase and hope that I get the same treatment after the sale.

Great Service

by from winston-salem, NC |

Great Experience I recently purchased a new Scion from this dealership, I have to say i'm impressed with the quality of customer service i was given during my visits. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who enjoys friendly people and good customer service.

Excellent buying experience

by from Statesville, NC |

Toyota West made my recent purchase of a 2014 Camry a very satisfying experience. They all were all very professional and friendly. I received a good deal on my trade-in.

Great service

by from Statesville, N.C. |

Great shopping experience. Knowledgeable sales people

New truck

by from Stony Point |

Jerry Lambert was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process! Thanks you Jerry!

Great Dealership

by from Cleveland NC |

Best Dealership in NC I went to this dealership and not only found the truck I wanted, but the price was right as well. All of the people there are very nice, and Jerry Lambert was the best. We will be returning to Toyota West in Statesville for our next purchase, and I recommend everyone go here as well. Thank you Jerry Lambert for all your help, and making this a great experience. Beth Pond Cleveland NC