Kenly Chevrolet

703 N Church St, Kenly, NC 27542

New 888-661-5835
Used 888-873-7602
Service 888-853-2869

A small dealership with down home values, Friendly Kenly!!!

Shop the market, there are better dealerships....

by from Raleigh, NC |

Shop the market, there are better dealerships in the area that will treat you better. My wife and I saw a vehicle that was being offered for sale on their lot. When I approached the dealership about the vehicle, they were bending over backwards in an effort to earn our business. I received several calls and emails saying that they "really need the business and appreciate the opprotunity to serve us." After looking at the vehicle and taking a test drive, we decided to go ahead and make a deal to buy the vehicle. This is where it went bad in a hurry. After they looked at our trade, they came back with an offer that wasn't a penny less than the sticker price. Who pays retail on cars, let alone a used car?? NOT US!!! Knowing ahead of time that the dealership would likely do this, I had already shopped the market within a 75 mile radius and found plenty of nearly identical vehicles (yr make model miles features) priced less for sale at other dealerships. When I showed them the comparables that are available elsewhere as well as information as to the "rough" trade in value of our trade (which was significantly more than they offered), Gil Evett, the general and sales manager balked and just walked out. Like Mr. Evett, so did we. The sales person just sat there with his mouth wide open like he was in shock as to what just happened. Please take my advise, do your due diligence and shop the market before hand if you think you want to look at a vehicle at this dealership, you will likely find a better deal and be treated better elsewhere. An educated consumer is this dealership's worst type of customer.

Great Customer Service

by from Richlands, NC |

Great salesman! Great customer service! Very honest!

Make sure you get what they advertise.

by from Scotland Neck,NC |

My husband & I helped our daughter purchase her car from here. The ad said it included floor mats, and a FULL tank of gas. Unfortunately when she left the dealership they had only given her 1/2 a tank. We called about it when we got home they explained that since we negotiated the price we could only recieve 1/2 a tank! There was no mention of this in the ad. So when I took it back down in person for the floor mats and a sun visor replacement they did fill the car up. But I feel that had I not been upset they would not have done so. It's not the gas really, it's the principal. If you advertise something then you should stand by it. In the end they did, but I feel that had it been our daughter they would have refused.