Kenly Ford

500 S Gardner Ave, Kenly, NC 27542

New 877-875-9709
Used 877-891-1512
Service 888-796-5898

Established in 1982. Family owned and managed. New Ford vehicles, Certified Pre-Owned, and used vehicles

We will travel again and tell all our friends

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I was looking for a used Ford Mustang (about 2-3 years old) for about 1 year. I did my research and stopped at many local car dealerships. What turned me personally off most was the typical salesman attitude. I could not stand it. Usually you don't get any questions answered, but getting pushed into test drives and commitments. Not so at Kenly Ford! I found a car with them I really liked (and the price was super fair also), but hesitated for a couple of days to contact them as they are a 3+ hours drive away for me. After I made up my mind a wrote a contact request to Joe H. the online sales manager. He answered me back per email and call within 10 minutes. After just a few minutes on the phone he was showing real honesty with telling me about flaws the car has and you can not see on the pictures. I found that pretty remarkable!!! I had to talk to my husband and clear finances before I could tell him more. There was no pushing, no salesman tactics- nothing. I called back a day later and Joe did absolutely everything to get us the most possible deal in financing. The trade-in for my vehicle was fairly evaluated and there have been no hidden costs or tricks. After a few days we drove to Kenly on a day we both had to work later that day, so time was really an issue. Joe came earlier to work that day to start with the paperwork and be ready for us to trade cars. Have you ever heard something like that? We drove the old car there, got welcomed in the store like old friends and left a few hours later with the new car and the best buying experience in a very long time. The store is smaller and maybe not convenient located for some people, but believe me fellow-buyers; this honest and friendly place is worth the drive.

January 14, 2014

Thank you Stephanie for your very kind review!

horrible customer service

by from wilson n.c. |

What a horrible sales manager. Arrogant and I felt like he was talking down upon me, like he thought he was better than me. That's OK though b/c I can buy anywhere I want. I seriously doubt this manager can say that.

Purchase of a Vehicle

by from Kenly NC |

I would like to say thanks for the polite and caring service from all that were at the dealership. They all worked as a team to make sure that we had all of the information that we needed for the vehicle that we purchased. They all worked with us to make this happen. It was a pleasant experience for us to do business with them. You don't get this from large dealerships. The price and quality was also very competitive. I have never purchased a Ford before but between my experience with this dealership it will not be the last. Thanks to all those involved.

January 29, 2014

Thank you very much for your thoughtful and kind review.

Pleased Customer

by from Smithfield, N.C. |

Pleased with the experience of purchasing a vehicle and found everyone courteous!!!

Looking for a used truck

by from Wilson,NC |

The salesmen was very helpful on the truck I was asking about.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance now or in the future.

Very recommend

by from Estonia |

I found 2013 Ford Mustang convertible at Kenly Ford website and started talking with Joe Husick about deal. I'm from Estonia and for me is very important receive from dealer true information about condition of car. After a few days of talks, i bought a tickets to New York, and i was very nervous, because i need more than 20hours to reach my destination. When i saw car, it was 100% true how Joe described it me. I was wondering about their relationship with customers. Joe helped us with all, and he understood that we made so far way to dealer. I'm very recommend this dealership. If you're looking for a good car for reasonable price, start looking from Kenly Ford inc. And for Joe Husick want to show individual respect! Thanks for all!

Honest people, great prices.

by from Bunn, NC |

Like the other reviews here, my experience with Kenley Ford was a genuine pleasure. Any dealership can have nice cars, but it is the people one deals with that make the experience good, tolerable, or bad. I took my son to Kenley after finding one of their cars online at cars.com. One of the reviewers mentioned a Joe, but buyers should know there are two Joes who work there, and both are incredibly honest and helpful. I have bought a number of cars through the years, and dealt with a number of dealerships, and I can say without hesitation that you will not find a better dealership anywhere to buy from. From Lee (the manager) to the Joes, to Lilly (the lady who does all the paperwork) you will not find people who are more helpful, or whose word can be trusted without question. The used car dealer jokes absolutely do NOT apply to this dealership. The price of the car we bought was better than any at the larger dealerships that I checked. I cannot think of a single criticism to make about Kenly Ford. Do not dare buy a car anywhere else without checking them out first.

Great Experience

by from Cary, NC |

Like most people, I absolutly hate car buying. I feel compelled to write a review because I had the pleasure of purchasing a used Ford Explorer from Kenly Ford and it was just, well, EASY. I live in Raleigh and found a truck that meet my needs. It was easy because Joe at Kenly Ford had actually taken the time to take about 40 pictures and list all the features. I called up and spoke with Lee, the sales manager (Joe was with a customer) - I told him which one I was looking at, and he was familiar and able to answer my basic questions. Before I could tell him where I really needed the out-the-door price, he said "I respect your time and think you will like the vehicle. I can get you out the door a xx price" It was exactly the price I had in mind. He must be a mind reader! I drove out that night, and everything was as they said. There were some minor issues with floor mats and the ceiling cover, but they took care of them immediately. I arrived at 6:30pm and with test drive and everything was out the door by 9. Both Lee, Joe, and Milly (in Finance) were great and easy to deal with. The answered every question/concern. I would gladly drive to Kenly again to do business with people like them. Great job, guys!

Great sales experience, great price

by from Wendell, NC |

I worked with David Lentz and Milly in finance. Kenly Ford is a great small town dealer. The price on my new vehicle was much better than prices I received at larger dealers. The purchase from start to finish took less time than trying to get a price at another dealer. Kenly Ford is worth the drive.