Castle Buick GMC

Used 866-615-7381
Service 877-739-6961

My Recent Purchase @ Castle Buick

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Me & my Fiance' came in just recently looking for a car. We went on-line to a website Cars.com and came across the vehicle I was looking for as well as the price range i could afford!!! Now me and my fiance' have ben in customer service for years, so we know/expect to be treated the way customers should be treated. At this particular dealership the Gentleman (TOM RIGGIO) was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST... From beginning to the end as far as getting us what we wanted in the car for me as well as monthly payments. This Gentleman Tom went above and beyond, to make sure we were happy/comfortable and not just trying to get a SALE like a lot of places!!! Now beacuse of the experience with Castle Buick over on Cermak Road, me and my fiance' will actually be going back to trade in her vehicle which we/she hates, but MAKING SURE TOM IS WHO WE'RE GOING TO SEE FOR OUR PURCHASE!!! If you see or get this review Me & my Fiance' would like to say THANK YOU again for everything.. :-) look forward to working with you soon!!!!!!!!

Sales Associate

by from Northwest Suburbs |

The Sales associate and manager were very nice and helpful. They were not pushy and made sure that I had an opportunity to look at all the cars I was interested in without pushing things on me that I was not interested in. Very knowledgeable about their cars.

Nice Recovery...

by from Lyons, IL |

After a few kinks during my purchasing experience, I am extremely happy with my 2011 Buick Regal. I had addressed an issue with the dealership regarding a gentleman in the finance department and Mr. Rudy Escareno and Mr. Joe Genna contacted me immediately regarding the issue and took immediate steps to resolve the problem. They followed up with me every step of the way to make sure that I was satisfied with not only my purchase but with the dealership as a whole. I haven't had a lot of experience with the service department yet (that's a good sign) so I am unable to review that department. I would definitely recommend Castle Buick to family and friends.

Excellent Dealership!!

by from Hennepin, il |

I drove from over 3 hours away to look at a 2015 GMC 3500 Denali and possibly trade my previous truck in. Everything went smooth, from my contact with the Christopher in sales to Jose Roman the sales manager. Everyone stepped up to complete the deal, and I went home satisfied with a brand new truck. Thank you again guys!

August 11, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience, have fun in your new Sierra 3500 Denali! That is an awesome truck!!!

They have no clue!

by from West suburbs il |

Total lack of communication between Internet "call center" and actual dealership Be careful if they tell you they have the car you want for a good price... It's probably not there! What a waste of time!

August 12, 2014

I apologize for the bad experience, we have made changes and this should never happen again moving forward. Hopefully in the future you will give us another chance to rectify the situation. If you have any questions give me a call at 630-279-5552 or send me an email at gmedina@castleguy.com Gus Medina Internet Sales Director

Great Deal

by from St. Louis, MO |

Came from St. Louis with my wife to buy used Mercedes Benz fully loaded for the best price in the USA. To my surprise they give me very good trade in value for my car. I did not even negotiate. Great car, great experience, overall five stars for everything. Highly recommend to everybody.

August 12, 2014

Glad you had a good experience. Have fun with your new Mercedes :-)

Very nice people

by from Plainfield il |

Very polite sales people Clean cars Willing to help anyway you can

Ms PETRECE WILLIAMS

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have been a customer of Castle Buick since 2010. I never hesitate to bring my car in with a problem or to call with a question. Oil changes are always a breeze and I know things are done right. The service department has very patient and understanding guys. Lonnell Turner (LT) is heaven sent. He really knows how important my vehicle is to me and considers my time valuable. He listens patiently as I describe my car sounds and problems. Thanks Castle. Thanks LT. You are the best!!

Get an independent inspection of any used vehicle!

by from Winfield, IL |

I am VERY GLAD that I had my own mechanic inspect this used car. I believe that I got a decent car for a good price, but I also believe that the car was knowingly misrepresented by the dealer. My mechanic found, among other things, that someone had turned off the "check engine" light without fixing the problem. Granted, that could have been the previous owner, but if my mechanic found it, the dealership's mechanics almost certainly knew about it also. The car was advertised as "flawless." The grille was cracked, there were multiple chips in the windshield, and the hubcaps were cheap after-market and not even installed correctly. The interior was described as "mint condition." It was very good, but definitely not mint. I asked to see the 172-point maintenance inspection that the car had passed with "flying colors." I was shown a list of about two dozen things, a few of which were marked below standard, and some not marked at all. I was assured that the less than standard items had been fixed, but my mechanic found otherwise. That said, the sales personnel were friendly and not overly pushy. I expected to be able to negotiate a better price due to the problems my mechanic found. They gave me a discount for the engine problem, but wouldn't budge on anything else. At this point, I am happy with the final outcome, but wonder if there are other problems that I haven't found yet. (The check engine light came on the next day, just as my mechanic predicted.) I am not likely to return to this dealer because of the obvious deception I encountered. I prefer to work with people whom I can trust to tell the truth.

February 14, 2014

Hi Dick, We're so sorry to hear you felt mislead and your experience wasn't complete satisfaction. Please give our manager a call at 708-442-7474 so we can discuss the situation. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to regain your trust and service as a customer we greatly value. Thank you!

Excellent service

by from Elmhurst IL |

Ernie Bell was a pleasure to work with and found us just what we were looking for. We will definitely come back in the future and I highly recommend buying a car from Castle.