Castle Buick GMC

Used 866-615-7381
Service 877-739-6961

They have no clue!

by from West suburbs il |

Total lack of communication between Internet "call center" and actual dealership Be careful if they tell you they have the car you want for a good price... It's probably not there! What a waste of time!

Great Deal

by from St. Louis, MO |

Came from St. Louis with my wife to buy used Mercedes Benz fully loaded for the best price in the USA. To my surprise they give me very good trade in value for my car. I did not even negotiate. Great car, great experience, overall five stars for everything. Highly recommend to everybody.

Very nice people

by from Plainfield il |

Very polite sales people Clean cars Willing to help anyway you can

Ms PETRECE WILLIAMS

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have been a customer of Castle Buick since 2010. I never hesitate to bring my car in with a problem or to call with a question. Oil changes are always a breeze and I know things are done right. The service department has very patient and understanding guys. Lonnell Turner (LT) is heaven sent. He really knows how important my vehicle is to me and considers my time valuable. He listens patiently as I describe my car sounds and problems. Thanks Castle. Thanks LT. You are the best!!

Get an independent inspection of any used vehicle!

by from Winfield, IL |

I am VERY GLAD that I had my own mechanic inspect this used car. I believe that I got a decent car for a good price, but I also believe that the car was knowingly misrepresented by the dealer. My mechanic found, among other things, that someone had turned off the "check engine" light without fixing the problem. Granted, that could have been the previous owner, but if my mechanic found it, the dealership's mechanics almost certainly knew about it also. The car was advertised as "flawless." The grille was cracked, there were multiple chips in the windshield, and the hubcaps were cheap after-market and not even installed correctly. The interior was described as "mint condition." It was very good, but definitely not mint. I asked to see the 172-point maintenance inspection that the car had passed with "flying colors." I was shown a list of about two dozen things, a few of which were marked below standard, and some not marked at all. I was assured that the less than standard items had been fixed, but my mechanic found otherwise. That said, the sales personnel were friendly and not overly pushy. I expected to be able to negotiate a better price due to the problems my mechanic found. They gave me a discount for the engine problem, but wouldn't budge on anything else. At this point, I am happy with the final outcome, but wonder if there are other problems that I haven't found yet. (The check engine light came on the next day, just as my mechanic predicted.) I am not likely to return to this dealer because of the obvious deception I encountered. I prefer to work with people whom I can trust to tell the truth.

February 14, 2014

Hi Dick, We're so sorry to hear you felt mislead and your experience wasn't complete satisfaction. Please give our manager a call at 708-442-7474 so we can discuss the situation. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to regain your trust and service as a customer we greatly value. Thank you!

Excellent service

by from Elmhurst IL |

Ernie Bell was a pleasure to work with and found us just what we were looking for. We will definitely come back in the future and I highly recommend buying a car from Castle.

my Castle experience

by from chicago |

I absolutely enjoy mu Castle experience. The staff is friendly and genuine even thought they are working hard on that sale they are still nice and that EB is somerhing else funny as heck... Thanks guys and gals for my my purchase relaxing and fun! Mrs. ValW

great service

by from chicago, il |

Purchased a used vehicle I found on the internet site, the vehicle was there, excellent condition. I would highly recommend this dealership. Very satisfied.

Bait and switch

by from Elmwood park |

Buyer beware this company lists a few "bait" cars. They tell you these cars are in inventory and when you get there they were just sold and cannot find them. Will never consider this dealership again

November 27, 2013

I apologize for the inconvenience, we have close to 400 new cars in stock. We usually have something that works. I will do everything possible to find the car you are looking for. Please give me a call directly Joe Genna General Manager 708-442-7474

After many dissapointments - They made it work!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Would be 5 stars for Facilities, but it was currently under construction.

November 27, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, be sure to visit us after construction is done. You are going to LOVE the facility!!! :-)