Castle Buick GMC

7400 W. Cermak, North Riverside, IL 60546

Used 866-615-7381 Used 866-615-7381
Service 877-739-6961 Service 877-739-6961

Great Service! RT is the best!

by from Plainfield, IL |

I always have a great experience when I take my car in for service at Castle Buick. RT is a wonderful service advisor. He's always polite, knowledgeable, experienced and makes sure my car gets the service it needs. The customer waiting area is clean and comfortable. They offer free coffee, donuts and use of their iPads. I also love the free oil change and car wash! Thank you!

January 23, 2016

Hi Kelly, thank you for the compliments about LT and our service department! We are very happy to hear that you love the free oil changes and car washes for life program. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

Car purchase

by from Lagrange Park IL |

i like being able to look for cars on the internet . You can see what there is in stock before going to dealership. So the idea of knowing what the price will be and looking at that car. This dealership had a very pleasant salesman and staff they were all easy to deal with.

December 1, 2015

Hi, thank you for the kind words about our store. We strive to be transparent & upfront about everything so we are happy to hear that all of our staff was easy to deal with. We hope you enjoy your new car & want to thank you again for choosing Castle!

I'll be back

by from Orland Park |

Friendly, informed staff, from porters, to Ms. Roman (Sales), to Mr. Genna (management). It was worth the travel time.

December 2, 2015

Hi Joe, thank you for the compliments about our staff & dealership! We are happy to hear it was worth the time for you to stop into our store. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

Great Service

by from Berwyn,IL |

I was taken care of fast and with a polite manner. I couldn't ask for better service.

October 31, 2015

Hi Vivian, thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you were taken care of in a fast & polite manner. We strive to deliver great service each & every time you visit. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

Free oil change and car wash - love this place!

by from Berwyn |

Bought my car here and have no regrets. The car has been running great for years now. If i ever win the lotto I will definitely buy a Buick!!

October 31, 2015

Hi Robert, thank you for the compliments about our dealership! We are happy to hear that we are your first choice for a new car when the time comes. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

Service Experience at Castle GMC

by from Oak Brook, IL |

Once again, Joe Genna and his crew at Castle went above and beyond to make my maintenance appointment a great experience. Oil change, tire rotation and complimentary car wash. When they discovered an additional problem with my car, they were quick to offer me a loaner for a few hours while they solved the situation. Flawless work and follow up by the maintenance people who performed the work. I've purchased two cars in a year, and have been greatly appreciative of Joe and his people. Everyone says hello to you, and seem to mean it - what a novel idea for a sales/service company.

November 6, 2015

Hi WDH, thank you for taking the time to leave us such great compliments about Joe Genna & our dealership staff! We are very happy to hear that everyone was friendly & delivered an exceptional experience for you in our store. Thank you again for choosing Castle!

Service at Castle Buick

by from La Grange Park |

AJ Jurado is the Service Advisor that helped me. He was courteous, considerate, and very helpful. I came in for an oil change and basic check up. I also had a tire that had a slow leak. He had the technician find it and plug it . This saved me an extra cost that I was fearing would mean a new tire. They reassured me that my tires were in good condition and would not need replacement for quite a while. Although I purchased my car at a different dealership, I didn't know about Castle at the time, I would definitely come to Castle when it's time to buy again.

October 27, 2015

Hi Mary, thank you for the kind words about AJ & our service department. We are very happy to hear that they helped you save money and provided you with great service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation of our dealership!

Purchasing Vehicle

by from Chicago, IL |

I enjoyed working with Tom Riggos. I told him what kind of vehicle I was looking for and he found the exact color I wanted. He was very accommodating to me. He came in on his off day to ensure everything was the way I expected. I would recommend Castle Buick GMC to all my friends and family.

October 27, 2015

Hi Tonia, thank you for the compliments about Tom & our dealership! We are very happy to hear that Tom took good care of you and helped you find the vehicle you were looking for. Thank you for the personal recommendation & for choosing Castle!

Love, love, love my new Encore!

by from Oak Park, Illinois |

I had never leased a car before, nor indeed bought anything but a used car before. But after a year of sharing our one family car with my son (and walking many more miles and taking many more buses and cabs than I ever wanted to), I started looking. Spent 3 months visiting car dealerships that made my skin crawl. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. How can these people stand themselves? Then I walked into the Castle Buick dealership a mile and a half from my home and met the gentle, calm, truthful Maricruz Roman. Why did I never ask for a female car salesperson before? My daughter watched Cartoon Network and ate snacks in Castle's kids' room while I did the paperwork with Maricruz and was out of there in a couple of hours with a great lease deal. No surprises or tricks. She even drove the Buick home to my house for me so I get our family car back home. Wah hoo! I love my little SUV. Maricruz invited me to come back to ask her questions about the features and technology, and I plan to do this, since she is a completely normal person and doesn't freak me out the way car salesmen do. And hey, it's closer than the neighborhood grocery store.

October 23, 2015

Hi Meg, we are so happy that Maricruz could help you find the car you were looking for and guide you through the buying process. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us compliments about Maricruz and are glad she went out of her way to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for choosing Castle & we hope you enjoy your new SUV!

Great service department

by from Chicago,IL |

Rob has been great to work with! I have had my car serviced here since my purchase, I love the free oil changes

October 22, 2015

Thank you for the compliments about our service department! We are happy to hear that Rob was great to work with & that you love the free oil changes. Thanks again for choosing Castle!