Massey Cadillac Dallas

11675 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Garland, TX 75041

New 888-925-4206
Used 888-904-2299
Service 877-332-7740

Better Check with Massey!

Great Experience

by from Trophy Club, TX |

My experience with Massey Cadillac was fantastic. I was very please with the whole process. I came in a half hour before they closed they were still willing to spend the next 2.5 hours helping me even after I said that I could come back the next morning to finish with Chris in finance. Ask for Brian in sales. He is friendly, patient and a straight shooter and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the vehicle. At no time did I ever feel like I was being pressured or taken advantage of. They appraised my truck and even gave back the keys without having to ask for them.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. Come back and see us!

Consistantly Great Service

by from Garland, Texas |

Massey Cadillac has been my car dealer of choice since 2001. I purchased my first Cadillac from Salesperson, Richard Wells, and Sales Manager, Wayne Massey. I don?t know how many vehicles I have brought from Massey since, and I never shopped them because I knew they would make everything right should I have a problem. Richard Wells, facilitated this last sale in his usual professional style, while being cordial, friendly, and very thorough. Richard has been my Salesperson for every purchase from Massey. Richard stays in touch throughout the year, birthdays, holidays, Cowboy Games, and just to say ?hello?. John Martin was my first Service Coordinator, and he is still there in a different position. He, however, put me onto the vehicle I just purchased. I knew I should let the 2006 Escalade with 133,000 miles go, but I still liked the drive. General Manager Thomas Bries, has always come around to say hello when I am in the dealership. He was very appreciative of my business, as was Herb Lockhart, Manager of New Car Sales. Chris Fitter, Finance Manager was very thorough during the finance process, with explanation for every document. Service Manager, David Luecke, does a good job with Customer Service, and I look forward to another great experience with this new Vehicle. Juanita Vank

June 27, 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We appreciate your business as always.

Massey Cadillac/Sam Shimshiri - Excellent Service!

by from Killeen, TX |

The service was exceptional from beginning to end. A family oriented team of sorts which added to the most important thing for me...Customer service. Sam made sure that all my needs we're met before leaving the lot.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for your business. We look forward to long lasting automotive relationship.

Fantastic Service Department!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased by used 2010 DTS from Massey in 2011 and have used their service department ever since. My service writer, Michael Davis, is fantastic and takes great care of me and my DTS. He is very kind and thorough. I highly recommend Massey Cadillac.

June 27, 2014

We want to thank you for your business. Michael Davis is a great employee and makes it a priority of taking care of his clients.

Impressed!

by from Rockwall, TX |

Recently I rented an SRX and became interested in the vehicle. My wife and I stopped by Massey Cadillac to get more information. Well, we eneded up walking out of the dealership with a 2014 SRX. My wife and I were very impressed with the "no pressure" service, the attitude of our sales manager (George), the knowledge of the staff, and the follow up re: a minor issue with the vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership to others and will return in the future.

May 14, 2014

Thank you for doing business with Massey Cadillac. Let us know if we can be of assistance after the sale. We look forward to being your automotive connection.

Perfect Car Buying Experience

by from Rockwall, TX |

My experience at Massey Cadillac was great! We had emailed to find out about the model we were interested in and had a reply immediately. Ata was waiting for us when we came to look at cars and was a perfect salesman. He pulled in others when needed and made the sales process so smooth.

April 27, 2014

Thank you for chosing Massey Cadillac! We are here to assist you with all your automotive needs.

Highly recommend you not buy a car here

by from Garland Tx |

My experience with Massey Cadillac of garland was defiantly not what I expected from them purchased a vehicle from them a 2008 Cadillac cts the car was Maken engine noise and shocks where out they did not inspect the vehicle at all and if they did they did not bother to fix the problem when asked to fix it since it did not even last a week they simply told me it was my problem now. I was expecting highly of Cadillac now I will no longer do business with them ever again bob tombs ford in McKinney has way better service the Cadillac that's more sad because I don't even like for but they had a Cadillac vehicle for sale and they took care of the problem asap

April 27, 2014

Thank you for doing business with Massey Cadillac and I'm sorry you had an issue with your vehicle after your purchase. I wasn't aware you had a problem after your purchase.

Very happy, had car shipped to Minnesota

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I spent weeks looking for the perfect car, and found it online from this dealership. The catch.. I live in Minnesota and the car is 1000 miles away. I was very pleased with the service and response time to all my questions. It was a leap of faith buying a very pricey car without seeing it, but they calmed my anxiety. Within 4 business days I signed all documents and had the car shipped swiftly and safely to my home. The car was used but looked brand new. Very happy overall!

April 27, 2014

Thank you for doing business with Massey Cadillac!

BUYING MADE FUN

by from DALLAS,TX |

WENT IN WITH EXPECTATIONS OF HARD BUYING PROCESS. THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST BUYING PROCESSES I HAVE EVER HAD. WITH MY WIFE IN TOW, OUR REP WAS A JOY TO WORK WITH. THE PRICE NEGOTIATION WAS MORE A FUN BANTER TIME. THE FOLLOW UP WITH THE PAPER WORK WAS EVEN EASIER. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE.

April 27, 2014

Thank you for chosing Massey Cadillac!

Very well done

by from Dallas tx |

They did what they said, in the time they said. Waiting area was a little "basic" but not bad. Will return again.

April 27, 2014

Thank you for using Massey Cadillac!

Worth the drive

by from McKinney, Texas |

We drove from McKinney to Massey on the assurance from the internet department that the new Cadillac we selected would be ready for us to view and available to purchase at the best price we received from all the shopping we did over a 2 week period. We met with Christine from the internet department and she introduced us to General manager Thomas and our sales associate Frank. Everyone was very nice, professional and efficient. We purchased the new Cadillac and everything was great with the business office. We will recommend Massey to our friends and family. Thank you Massey

March 6, 2014

Thank you Chris for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your automotive purchase. Please know that we are here to assist you with your service needs as well. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have in the future. And again, thank you for choosing MASSEY!