Massey Cadillac Dallas

11675 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Garland, TX 75041

New 888-925-4206
Used 888-904-2299
Service 877-332-7740

Better Check with Massey!

Great Experience

by from Trophy Club, TX |

My experience with Massey Cadillac was fantastic. I was very please with the whole process. I came in a half hour before they closed they were still willing to spend the next 2.5 hours helping me even after I said that I could come back the next morning to finish with Chris in finance. Ask for Brian in sales. He is friendly, patient and a straight shooter and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the vehicle. At no time did I ever feel like I was being pressured or taken advantage of. They appraised my truck and even gave back the keys without having to ask for them.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We really appreciate it. Come back and see us!

Great service.

by from Garland, TX |

Service personnel was very helpful. The day I took my car in for service was very busy but they were able to get me in and out within an out. All of the service managers and representatives were doing their best to ensure all customers were logged in and serviced. They did a great job and the repair was made promptly.

December 20, 2014

Thank you for your business and let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Quick Repair

by from Allen, TX |

I was able to drop off my Escalade to get a moulding and the rear bumper fixed and they got it done in 2 days. They also gave me a rental car during the body work. Worked out perfectly.

December 19, 2014

They jumped through hoops for me.

by from Garland, TX |

I dropped in to have a couple of things checked out on my car. As it turned out I forgot my insurance card in another car which created a problem with the loaner car process. They never missed a beat, immediately called my insurance agency for me, getting proof of insurance and I was promptly on my way. What an awesome example of customer service excellence!

December 20, 2014

Financial Advisor

by from Plano, TX |

As long as Michael Davis is my Service Rep. I will keep buying from Massey. I live a 45 minute drive away and he is the ONLY reason I keep coming back

Service Review on Recent Car Repairs at Massey

by from Garland, TX |

After two overnight service visits within a weeks time & a huge personal expense to detect & fix all of the repairs needed to my 2008 CTS, my car is now running great. My car's performance now has the feel of a new car. My service advisor, Michael Davis, your mechanics, Johnny, your courier, as well Annie & Brenda at your service desk, bent over backwards to accommodate my needs while my car was in service. I was treated wonderfully, & I felt that I was offered the royal treatment. I especially loved driving the 2015 luxury sedan that I was offered during my second visit, & Annie was so courteous, knowledgeable, & gracious in assisting me with arranging & learning to operate & drive the loaner car. I also appreciated the great communication that Michael Davis offered me by keeping me in the know with how things were progressing with the repairs of my vehicle. Although major repairs of a car are often stressful & time-consuming, my overall experience with Massey Cadillac was fantastic, & I would definitely recommend Massey Cadillac to anyone that needed future service to their vehicle.

December 19, 2014

Worst service I have ever experienced

by from Seagoville, TX |

Service department is very poor - worst I have ever experienced. Despite confirming the appointment the previous day, they were not ready when I arrived with the car for work recommended by them ten days earlier. I had the quote in hand. After they had the car for 5 hours, they called to say they had a "situation" -- my quoted price would be increased by 50% because they did not include parts in all but one of the items quoted! They did not finish the repair of one item, didn't do another one at all and double charged me for yet another item. The level of incompetence demonstrated almost defies description. I will be sure to tell my family and friends all about the terrible customer service at Massey Cadillac in Dallas, Texas. I absolutely refuse to bring my car anywhere near Massey Cadillac.

December 15, 2014

I'm sorry about your service and would like to get involved and help clear up your concerns. I'm Joey, one of the Managers here at the Dealership and would like to help. Please feel free to call me so I can be involved in getting these issues resolved.

Wonderful experience

by from Rowlett, TX |

Easy to deal with service center. Mike is great. All staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Great Dealership

by from Richardson, TX |

Massey Cadillac has always taken excellent care of our 1988 Cadillac Sedan Deville, thanks to our Service Consultant "Michael Davis", that we bought a 2013 SRX from of the best Sales Consultant "Brian Hershman" we have ever had the pleasure to deal with. So with a combination like that we have always been "well pleased" with the service we receive.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Caddilac The Elagence of luxory

by from Garland, TX |

My daddy drove Cadillac when I was a child. I tell everyone that I was raised sitting in the back seat of a Elegant Cadillac when my dad drove it for 10 years after purchasing it used. I AM now in my 60ties and as soon as I was allowed to purchase the car that I really wanted it was, and still remains Cadillac. Of course the times have changed the Elegante the Cadillac continues to be the most luxurious of today with a ride that is second to none. I must admit however that there are a few things that I miss from the seduction of the Cadillac, such as the automatic trunk, the level ride emblem that use to stream across the face of the chassis, the whole allure of the glamour but all things change. In summary: I have not desired another auto that can out perform the Caddy next to the Caddy I always say that the rest are flea flickers never can get the whole package with the perfect performance of a Cadillac. When you know the ride all others are very telling in lack of coming close to the caddy. My hubby, and I in traveling can spot one from miles away due to many trade marks that I hope will never change. The back light's the down sweep of the body. Really like the 2005 that you discontinued making. The large caddy should never be completely taken off the road that is who we are !! All My Pleasure Mrs. Breedlove

December 14, 2014

And we want to thank you Mrs. Breedlove for your loyal service to both Cadillac and Massey Cadillac.

Great service

by from Garland, TX |

This will be the last time I will do one of these surveys. Because you want to much information about nothing. Great service that all I have to say. Thanks. Never again.

December 10, 2014

We want to thank you for your business and hope you'll accept our apologies for the survey.