New Smyrna Chevrolet

2375 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

New 888-813-0455
Used 866-617-0663
Service 888-835-1538

New Smyrna Chevrolet Home of the Lifetime Warranty on all new cars and trucks. "Se Habla Espanol"

Great experience

by from New Smyrna Beach FL |

I would like to thank NSB Chevy for their outstanding teamwork. Our salesman, Damian Hall was very thorough in addressing my questions and concerns. He was straight forward with the price, knowledgeable with car features and even helped get my OnStar set up! Damian along with his finance guy Nick made buying my car a breeze!! I recommend Damian to all my friends and family! Thanks to your team, it was a great experience and I LOVE my Chevy Cruze!

Awful service. But I got the car I wanted.

by from Daytona Beach, Fl |

I will NEVER buy a car from here again. I had to bring car back for a small dent to get repaired, what a terrible four day experience that was.

A Very Comfortable setting with great people

by from Palm Bay, Florida |

My Wife and I didn't have the best credit and the sales people and MGT backing them up on our deals for 2 cars came thru quick and very affordable. I would buy here again anytime. We drove 100 miles this time to buy cars and would drive farther if need be. Thank You New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet.

Great experience

by from Port Orange, FL |

This is the 3rd car that I bought from this dealer and I don't plan on buying from any other dealer. I enjoying dealing with Jeremy since he will work with the customer to get them into a vehicle.

OUT OF STATE BUYERS BEWARE

by from Charleston, SC |

I found the perfect car at Smyna. The first salesperson I dealt with dropped the ball on me. The second salesperson was very helpful, pleasant, and answered my questions promptly. The day before I planned to drive from SC to FL to purchase the car, I was told I'd have to pay $591 in property tax because the dealership was tied in to the DMV. First of all, the DMV doesn't collect property tax, or estimate property tax. I went to my local county office where I spoke to a tax appraiser. She confirmed that out of state dealers aren't qualified to estimate property tax and not authorized to collect the tax. A woman in the treasurers office confirmed this fact. I backed out of the deal and found a similar car at another dealership. The property tax was $304, not $591.

April 28, 2015

Dear Tracey Simpson, My name is Andre' Narcisse and I'm the Operations manager here at New Smyrna Chevrolet. The owner and I both saw the review you posted about the tax and I want to apologize for the confusion over the taxes. As you can see we have a very strong reputation online and conduct business all over the United States thanks to this reputation. When someone is not happy we take it seriously and wish to find out the truth right away. I also included a personal email to you showing a DMV Nationwide tax breakdown sheet and it shows Personal Property Tax of $591.89. I called DMV Nationwide to ask why they charge this amount, and they stated it is only an estimate. Once they have verified everything with your county personnel it is subject to change, but please understand we did nothing wrong as a dealer. It would be our pleasure to help you in making a buying decision that is honorable. I apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication, but I assure you it was not intentional. We as a dealer are simply following the rules and laws of DMV Nationwide who are the professionals in this matter. I thank you for the time of reading this reply and hope you would reconsider your review knowing that we are simply following the laws that have been conveyed to us from the respective state.

Great experience!

by from Port Orange, FL |

Great experience buying my car here. Looked at their inventory online, found what I was looking for and made an appointment to come in and test drive it. I told them what it would take for me to buy the car and they not only met but exceeded my expectations. They gave me the maximum amount for my trade-in, applied my employer discounts without me even having to ask, and got me a great interest rate. If not for a busy Saturday, I'm confident I would have been in and out within an hour. Thank you Charlene and everyone that made my experience smooth and stress-free!

April 27, 2015

We thank you for your reply and your business here at New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet. Great to have you as a customer :)

Charlene is the greatest!!!

by from South Daytona, FL |

I scheduled an appointment online with Charlene from New Smyrna Chevrolet, not really knowing what I was looking for. As much as I wanted a new car, I dreaded the idea of being tricked by a sales person who was just out for the extra commission. However when I arrived at my appointment, Charlene greeted me with a hug and I immediately felt more comfortable. Charlene asked what features I was looking for in a car and within a few minutes, we were test driving different vehicles. She went above and beyond to find me the perfect car. I walked out with a brand new 2015 Chevy Equinox which I absolutely love!! She even called me the next day to check in and make sure that I still liked the car. I highly recommend going to see Charlene if you are looking for a new vehicle!!

Go to New Smyrna Cheverolet For your next car

by from Edgewater Fl.32141 |

Was in the market for a 2014 SUV Came in and was greeted by Marsha, she introduced herself with a pleasent smile, How may I help you, explained to her what my needs were,she showed me four or five models, a GMC,A beautiful Caddilac and a Chevy Capitive After drivering and with the help of Marsha and Joe I asked to make up the paper work with my Ford Escape trade in and what the bottom line would be, and my monthly payments Marsha,came back with all of the information,she made it so I could not refuse.She sent me to Joe's office and closed the deal. I would Recommend anyone looking for a new or used car to see New Smyrna Cheverolet,and ask for Marsha. Michael Visconti

April 27, 2015

The best buying experience!!

by from South Daytona, FL |

Our experience with our Sales person Jason Hickman was unbeleiveable. He worked so hard for us and made our search and buying experience the best we have ever had in our lives. He went above and beyond to find us the perfect car. We are so pleased by the way he treated us and stayed passed his scheduled time to get off to be sure the deal was just right. We will recommend him and NSB Chevy to anyone and everyone we know.There just isn't enough space or words to describe how satisified we are with him. The second part of the process was no less impressive. Joe Nestore made the financiang easy and pleasant. He genuienly seemed to care about us and what we could afford. He as well stayed to make this deal possible. This experience has made us NSB Chevy buyers from here on out. If you don't believe us go see them yourself.You will not be disappointed. Thank you.. The Richards family

Fantastic experience

by from Port Orange, FL |

I'd like to compliment Damien, Joe, and Clint in particular, and the entire staff generally, for an excellent truck buying experience. I needed a truck for my business, and they made it happen. I couldn't be more pleased, and would absolutely recommend New Smyrna Chevrolet to anyone. I will be taking my girlfriend there to buy a vehicle soon. Fantastic staff, can't thank them enough!

April 27, 2015

Great, comfortable buying experience!

by from Tampa, FL |

We went to this dealer after seeing the vehicle we were interested in online. We live in Tampa, so it was about a two hour drive to the dealership. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by Jason Hickman, who was friendly and delightful during the whole process. We told him the vehicle we wanted to look at (2015 Tahoe) and he led us right to it. We went for a test drive and, when noticing that the vehicle had low fuel, he put gas in the Tahoe so we could continue the test drive. After the drive, we went inside to talk numbers. We didn't get the exact figures we were looking for, but in the end we walked away with an (almost) brand-new Tahoe! During our time working with Jason, there was no sense or urgency or pressure to buy the vehicle. I have been to some dealerships where it felt like the salesman was out for a hunt and would try anything to make a sale. Jason was very professional and friendly and quite knowledgeable - not just about our Tahoe, but Chevrolet vehicles in general. Nick was also great to work with when we went in to sign all of the paperwork. He was very good at explaining everything to us, which was great for a first-time car buyer like myself. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and are so happy that we decided to make the trip out to this dealership. If we are ever in the market to buy another Chevrolet (which will probably happen), we will most likely return to this dealership! Thank you Jason and Nick for ensuring we had a great experience and we are LOVING our new Tahoe!

February 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review and we thank you for your business. :)