New Smyrna Chevrolet

2375 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

New 888-813-0455 New888-813-0455
Used 866-617-0663 Used866-617-0663
Service 888-835-1538 Service 888-835-1538

New Smyrna Chevrolet Home of the Lifetime Warranty on all new cars and trucks. "Se Habla Espanol"

Great experience!

by from New Smyrna Fl |

My visit was very pleasurable thanks to the great men who assisted me. They were very knowledgeable and extremely patient. After being to several other dealers Jeremy and Mario did what it took to get my deal done. I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for the nice review!

Not pleased

by from Port Orange, FL |

I?m not a big fan of doing business with dealerships but they had a pre-owned truck that I was looking for with a reasonable price. My wife and I stopped by to take a look. When we parked, we were met by a salesman and we went out to the truck; he left us out in the lot to go get keys. After a 15 minute wait in the heat, he returned with a can of Red Bull in hand, to tell us he could not even open the truck to let us look at it because there was a recall. As we were about to leave he wanted to start talking about a deal for the vehicle, somewhere in the conversation when he was making his sales pitches he told my wife and I, ?the more difficult we made it? and in disbelief I tuned out whatever else he had to say. When my wife and I got up to leave, he said he did not mean to irritate us and went and got the sales manager. The sales manager was nice and ended up agreeing verbally to a price. A couple days later I called the salesman to tell him I wanted to talk about the deal but with the recall and me not even being able to look at the interior or test drive we could not move forward. He changed his story saying he could not find the keys on our original visit. I then told him I wanted to come and get the truck that day, test drive it and look it over and would return it before they closed. I sent him a text at 1:34 p.m. and let him know I would be there between 3 and 3:30 hoping the vehicle might be up front ready to go as some dealers will do. I arrived at 3:15 and to no surprise he was not there. After the receptionist made phone contact with him, she said he was on his way back from lunch and he said he would be back in 3 to 4 minutes. I was glad I did not get there at 3:00. While waiting I interacted with some of the other salesman who were very professional and cordial and attempted to assist in getting the keys so I could be on my way. My salesman finally showed up at 3:31 to tell me there was a ?sold? sign on the truck. He told me he was going to look to see if they had something else, at that point I got up out of my chair and left. The lack of communication cost me 2 hours of work, gas, aggravation, etc. After returning home I called to talk to the sales manager who apologized for the ordeal. He said he would be looking for another truck and would try to make it up. I will respond back to let everyone know how that turns out. To date, my worst dealership experience. I like to be treated like I am a customer and don?t appreciate the arrogance and unprofessionalism we had to endure from one member of their sales team.

Marsha was Super Helpful!

by from Titusville, FL |

Marsha Carroll was our sales representative at our time at the dealership as well as emails and phone calls before our appointment. We really wanted this used dodge dart they had for sale but it was under recall and no one knew when it would be fixed. We went to look at another one they had, but it was too basic and not my color. She spent all morning with my fiance and I going around the entire lot to find something that I would actually like. She never pushed me into a car I didn't see myself driving. I told her my colors and the requirements I wanted my car to have and she showed me everything that matched that. I test drove a few vehicles and I was almost sold on a Chevy sonic that was blue. We went inside to start the credit check process to see what the payments would be on the sonic, and she comes back over and said "I am not making this up, and I didn't know this until now or I wouldn't have wasted your entire morning, but that 2013 dodge dart SXT Rallye you really wanted that was recalled was just fixed and is on its way back here as we speak! They will pull it up front for you to look at." We were there at the perfect time and with the perfect sales representative! She was really down to earth and honest and I wish all sales people could be like her. This was my first car buying experience from a dealership and I was scared I would be pressured into something I didn't want and be stuck making payments on it. But Marsha was very sweet and very patient with me. If anyone is buying a car from this New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet dealership, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MARSHA CARROLL to be your sales rep. We even had some issues with the key fob and a few other things that they are repairing for free. She was very attentive to finding and resolving issues. And as I said before about trying to find the perfect car for me that I would love to have for as long as possible, she even checked at a Dodge dealership nearby asking if they had any cars similar to what I was looking for. Even if that meant giving away her sales opportunity to another company. She isn't dedicated to her priorities, but to her customers' priorities. And THAT is something very hard to find, especially at a car dealership!

Thank you!

by from Port Orange, FL |

I've been going to NSB Chevy since I moved to FL. They are just amazing. When I decided to purchase a new vehicle -- Marsha Carroll -- was on it from the moment we met. She is persistent, caring, genuine and sharp. I highly recommend her and NSB Chevy.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send us a nice review!

Great purchase!!

by from Port Orange, FL |

I recently purchased a Chevrolet Colorado from this dealership. I had a great experience and would like to thank Marsha Carroll for making that happen! Marsha! You know what they say! Happy wife! Happy life! You made that happen!! If you are looking to buy a new or used car or truck, Marsha is the real deal!! Thank you, Marsha and New Smyrna Chevrolet

April 29, 2016

Thank you for the Nice review!

A great place to shop for a car

by from New Smyrna Beach, Florida |

I will recommend this dealership without any hesitation. The entire staff provided gold class treatment.

February 19, 2016

Thank you for your great review! :)

Great Service

by from New Smyrna Beach FL |

Extremely happy with my purchase. I was not really expecting to be ready to buy a car and I am very happy that I did!

February 13, 2016

Thank you for the Great review and keeping your business with New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet.

Great service!

by from new Smyrna Beach fl |

My husband and I don't have the best credit, and they looked into our credit and told us what was causing problems so we could get it fixed and then kept trying to help us get another car, I've been trying to get a second car for a long time and no one has ever helped us as much as they did.. and they actually got us into a very nice car and kept our payments low.. best experience ever!

February 19, 2016

Thank You for your nice review and doing service with New Smyrna Beach Chevrolet.

by from New Smyrna, Fl |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. I had a wonderful experience and would like to thank John Perez for making that experience so pleasant and easy. He walked me through the process of financing and the next thing I knew, I was driving home in the car I have always wanted! Thank you, John and New Smyrna Chevrolet

February 9, 2016

We wanted to thank you for the Great review.

I got My New Camaro SS @ NSBC

by from NSB, Fl |

I just purchased my new 2016 Chevy Camaro at New Smyrna BEach Chevy with John Perez and Jared Meyers. Wow!!.. what great selection and customer service. I am very happy with my new 2016 Camaro SS purchase. Thanks John and Jared for all of your help! I would definitely recommend you to everyone I know!! Joey

February 4, 2016

Thank you, The review was great John and Jared both would like to thank you for taking the time to write it.