Colorado's Midway Motors

Colorado's Midway Motors

4800 Ward Rd, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Used 888-732-5506

Home of X-tremely nice Pre-owned Vehicles

Good Clean Facilities, Very Friendly Help!!!

by from Arvada,Co. |

Our sales rep. Dave Walker was very helpful, caring, and made sure we were comfortable with the overall buying process. We were treated with respect, and Dave got us the best deal possible!!! We were very pleased with our buying experience!! Our son referred us to Midway Motors. Not only did Dave take care of the sales end, he also handled all of our financing needs. When we need another vehicle, we will go see Dave. Thanks for a Fair Deal!!

I AM HAPPY!!!!

by from Westminster, Co. |

This was an awesome car buying experience!!! Midway has great ethics and they are honest people!! Be sure to ask for Dave.

Great Service & Great Deal !!!

by from Wheat Ridge, Co. |

Friendly service. Dave was great!! I would recommend Colorado's Midway Motors to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

Excellent All Around!!!

by from Conifer, Co. |

I came in looking for a car and drove away very happy. Dave was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. With all the questions I had, he went the extra mile to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the car. I am very happy with my purchase. I will be back when I'm ready for another one.

Everything was perfect and easy

by from Golden, Colorado |

Dave made my car buying experience amazing. He was easy to talk to and made it the best buy I have ever made. I will definitely be a repeat buyer..

Awesome service at Colorado's Midway Motors

by from Morrison, Co. |

Dave Walker at Colorado's Midway Motors offers by far the most positive sales experience. He is laid back yet highly professional, And he got us into a truck that works great for our needs. Thanks for the great service!

Nice Cars, Friendly People

by from Denver, Co. |

This was a very good experience. I will recommend Dave to all my friends and family. He is the nicest salesman and finance guy I have done business with. And I have bought a lot of cars! Keep on doing what you do. Thanks.

A Great Place to Buy A Car or Truck!!!

by from Denver, Co. |

This place has great work ethics. Their car's are very clean as is the inside of the dealership. Dave was exceptionally friendly and really explained all the details of the financing. They are very open and honest the way they business. I was very impressed by how easy everything was. Thanks for a great deal.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever !!!

by from Brighton, Co. |

Salesman Dave Walker was a pleasure to do business with. He was honest and professional. He explained everything professionally and clearly and was up front in explaining what he could do, and could not do. He also handled all the financing and completed all the paperwork in a timely manor. This is not your typical dealership!! I will highly recommend Dave Walker to all my friends and family. Colorado's Midway Motors is the best kept secret in Colorado.

Exceptional Customer Service!!!

by from Aurora, Co. |

Dave was awesome in working with me in financing my first vehicle. There was no pressure and he made sure I was comfortable and happy with my purchase. I will definatley recommend him to all my friends and family!!! I am so happy with my car!! Thanks Dave.

Great Experiance & I Will be Back!!!

by from Arvada, Co. |

I have bought 5 cars overtime & this is the best experience I have had. Very considerate & patient. Dave answered all questions & was very thorough on all the paperwork. Talk to Dave, he will take good care of you.