Findlay Toyota

7733 East Gate Rd, Henderson, NV 89011

New 866-278-5004
Used 866-589-7642
Service 877-728-3087

GET FREE TIRES FOR LIFE WITH ANY NEW TOYOTA. Contact Dealer for details.

Thanks for being so efficient!

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Just bought my 2nd car from Findlay Toyota, and I will not go anywhere else! Once you've had the best it's impossible to trust anyone else. My last Toyota has been being service there too and the service is always very good, thorough and friendly. I now have a 2nd Toyota and there's something to be said for feeling secure with your dealership in every way! Thanks to everyone at Findlay Toyota in Henderson!!

Buyer Beware!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I contacted the dealer via Cars.com for a vehicle I saw online. The next day I received no less than 7 calls from the dealership and 4 separate emails telling me that the car was sold, then the car was still available, then the car was sold again. They couldn't even seem to get the facts correct. Each call and each email was from a different sales person. That was frustrating enough. This part of the experience was enough not to go there to look at any other vehicles. Then the follow-up calls started and still have not stopped. I have received several additional calls asking if I am still interested in a car. I bought a car at a dealership that is much less confused and annoying. Be wary giving your contact information to this dealership!

great service

by from las vegas,nv |

I went there for oil change on my 2010 Yarris,i was qouted a hour wait but the guys finished for less than 45 minutes.Thank you Toyota,you are the best dealer in the dessert

Bought my car, very easy!

by from Montana |

Found the car on cars.com, dealership was 900 miles away from me. Had two salesmen (one had an emergency and turned me over to another, seamless transition) fixed the price, sent the money, they arranged for the transport to me. Great experience with cars.com in that its faster than looking at individual dealer websites and Findlay Toyota was very easy to deal with. Too bad they're not my local dealer!

Honest and truthful

by from Henderson, NV |

Floyd was super- Honest and truthful when repair was delayed for a hard to find part. Told him I expected a perfect fit because car was new. It was perfect. Thanks!

Bait and switch

by from Las Vegas, NV |

In short, I basically made an appointment with the Internet Manager to see a vehicle. I drove 30mins down there and just so he can tell me he sold the vehicle a day before. Then tried to up-sell me on a more expensive vehicle. Dealership should have been honest and called to let me know it sold - left a bad taste in my mouth. Shady sales tactics.

Service

by from Las Vegas |

Love the online scheduling. It sure made getting my appt very easy

Good day at the dealership!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We were just looking around and waiting for our car to be serviced. We struck up conversation with a salesperson and now we are the proud owners of an Fj ! The buying process itself was very thorough and easy. We were made to feel very much in control of the situation and what we wanted. It turned out to be a very enjoyable day at this dealership. We love our new car and decided to keep the one in service and give it to our daughter. Glad my husband didn't take the shuttle home, and asked me to come pick him up. We didn't go home until we had 2 cars to drive home!!

Excellent customer service here

by from Las Vegas nv |

Richard Runion was very knowledgeable and professional while handling the issues with my car. I always learn something from him about my service needs too. He's very honest and up front about what my car has to have done. Very courteous, nice and polite as well. I'll always ask for him.

Very satisfying experience!

by from Henderson, Nevada |

We bought one other car here a couple years ago and enjoyed the way things went along. We decided to return and found the same good service and patient understanding people here at this dealership. The transaction was just as smooth as the last time as we remember it. There's never any pushing or pressure. Everything just seems to glide along very easily. We knew what we wanted and left with it. The car we bought a couple years ago is always taken good care of when we bring it in. No one tries to oversell anything. Good, good place.

Izzy & Rick are wonderful!

by from Henderson, Nevada |

My experience was excellent. It started online with Izzy giving me a great price. The feeling with Izzy and Rick was low pressure, very pleasant and I felt I got a great fair deal. I am a happy customer. This purchase experience was excellent from sales to the fast, fun & pleasant experience with Alex in finance. It couldn't have been any better.