BMW of Las Vegas

6900 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 877-722-1408 New 877-722-1408
Used 877-484-2160 Used 877-484-2160
Service 877-231-1499 Service 877-231-1499

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

best car, and best dealership!

by from las vegas, nevada |

Second car we've bought at BMW of Las Vegas. They've always treated us with courtesy and efficiency! Wouldn't buy any other car, anywhere else! Great salesmen, we were helped by Sal. He knows his facts and always given us his full attention. Very thankful we had his help! Thanks BMW for your help and for giving us the best cars! We will be back again and again.

Horrible Lot, DONT BUY from BMW of Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

DO NOT buy a car from this lot. They are quick to get you in a car but I have yet to have one person respond to my needs after I bought the car. These are needs the lot should respond to but obviously they don't care because they got their money. Do yourself a favor and avoid this lot.

AMAZING Experience!!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Sal Cucco is a ROCKSTAR!!! He made the car buying experience one of the best I've ever had!!! No hassling, No haggling, No tricks , just good business :)) Sal definitely made us customers for life!!!!

Great Customer Satisfaction

by from Gilbert,AZ |

I am very pleased with the great customer service at the service department at the BMW Sahara,Las Vegas. I hope that they always maintain that professionalism service standards reputation.Thank you for great experience.

Sales Agent is the best. Always ask for Apple

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My mother and I had been in your store a few times. Apple Bratt was our sales agent. She has been and still is wonderful. She had searched for a car for my mother for weeks. She has followed up with her since her purchase. We can't believe our luck in finding Apple. I have purchased many high end cars and Apple has been the best agent that I have ever work with. She is outstanding in every way. OUTSTANDING

AAA+++++service and No one Dealership in town

by from Las Vegas, NV |

they provide the Ultimate service, they gave me a loaner car to drive while my BMW 330i was in service. they service the car on time as pomiesed. when my car was done service, car was washed nice and neat even the inside. Thank you very BMW of Las Vegas.

January 21, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and BMW of Las Vegas. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

I picked the right place to buy a car!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I needed to replace my car and was able to find a wonderful used car in my price range and one to coordinate with my wardrobe at BMW of Las Vegas. My salesman, Sal handled all of my paperwork professionally and I was pleasantly surprised to find a great BMW vehicle to purchase. I would recommend this dealership to friends and colleagues when they are looking for a reliable top of the line vehicle.

January 21, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Very satisfied client

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The service was done correctly and on time! I have never had a bad experience there.

January 21, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Thank you for this feedback!

Good services

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Good service, willing to work with you. Clean facility.

January 21, 2016

We appreciate your response, Ricky! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great service

by from Las Vegas,Nv |

ceasear was awesome in the service department. Great coustomer service, polite as well.