BMW of Las Vegas

6900 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 877-722-1408
Used 888-862-2538
Service 877-231-1499

Great customer service provided!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Jeff Anderson was our customer service representative that helped us and he made us feel very comfortable with our entire experience at BMW of Las Vegas. He was very nice and very formal whilst still being able to tell a good joke at the right time. He was also very informative and helped us reach a great deal on the car we really wanted. BMW always offers us free, ice-cold water as we enter and have kept their word about many great things included in the warranty package. I love getting my free car wash every time I stop by for a quick moment. If you go there, you must try to see Jeff! You won't be disappointed! He's got a wonderful and fun personality and most importantly was factual and not a sleezy used-car salesman. Very professional and knowledgable!!!

BMW 128I/

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Bought a 2012 128I from Stefan Neamtu on West Sahara several weeks ago and I had a terrific experience; the car was and is great and the deal was made with little stress and Mr. Neamtu is a real professional who knows the car and what it takes to get a deal done. I could not be more pleased or satisfied.

Birthday 4 Series

by from Long Beach, CA |

Sooooo Alan Karp (CALIFORNIA BUYERS SHOULD SEEK HIM OUT), This guy is the man.... helped me pull off the 50th birthday of the century. Had to secretly trade in my wife's 3 series, put together the perfect 4 series, get it at a fair price, tint the windows for me, wrap it in a red bow bring it to the restaurant we were celebrating at annnnnd (insert drum roll here) do it on my credit alone after buying a new house..... all without her knowing and on a saturday at the end of the month.....By the way..... we live in California and he still pulled it out of his hat! What can I say Al.... you pulled it off, made me a poor but happy man, lol and my wife an estatic new 4 series owner. We love Al and all his hard work, and his follow up is impeccable. The out of state registration piece..... flawless. THANKS Alan Karp & BMW Las Vegas!!

purchased a new BMW I had a great experience.

by from Las Vegas Nv 89113 |

The sales staff was very professional had a great experience.

July 8, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Nadine Morton

by from Las Vegas Nv |

It was a great experience. No pressure just a lot of help! The team at BMW Las Vegas is the best. Thank you Shane, Steve and crew.

The professionals

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

I never had a bad experience with the dealer. The staff are very pleasant and know how to satisfy customers.

CarMax you have nothing on BMW of Las Vegas

by from Vegas, NV |

I would have to say this is the 1st time I had a surprisingly pleasant and enjoyable experience at a conventional dealership. Steve G. is at the top of his game, from his extremely knowledgeable understanding of the cars and the test drive experience to the negotiation aspect of the deal and to his prompt delivery on all his promises. This is how purchasing a vehicle should be and other dealers should take a lesson instead of judging a book by its cover and dismissing you as a person because you weren't wearing a suit or you were sporting a five o'clock shadow, I'm speculating, but that's how I felt with the other dealerships. Besides all that, it made the wife extremely happy, so happy wife happy life.

June 23, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback of Steve!

Bought a used car

by from las vegas |

I went in already knowing what I wanted so that made the buying process easier than I remember the first time. Everyone was courteous and didn't pressure me into looking into something else I didn't want or not interested in. I had to come back to fill out more paperwork and wanted to remove a package I added on, and without a hassle or trying to win me back they understood and very quickly helped me through the new paperwork. No pressure.

Best Experience Buying A Car at BMW of Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I am a return buyer to BMW of Las Vegas. Special Thanks to Shane, Eli and Stephan. I love my new BMW 128i Limited Edition Convertible! What an enjoyable and truly fun experience it was to go through the buying process there. It was so different from most dealerships; I can assure you. Stephan is an amazing sales representative for BMW of Las Vegas! I have to thank Eli, the best Sales Manager ever, for aligning me with him. Plus a truly class act with the special courtesy provided to me by Shane, the General Sales Manager. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a great car buying experience! Robin

Buying experience

by from Las Vegas |

This is my 3rd car from this Dealership and it has always been a very positive experience. Every single person from the receptionist to the delivery specialist are very accommodating and make sure are taken care off during the long process of choosing the right car, negotiating the price and signing the paperwork. The service department is Awesome. The service managers and technicians are very knowledgeable. I will definitely buy my next car at Desert BMW .

Great Customer Service

by from Las Vegas |

I completed much research before deciding on a new 335i and BMW of Las Vegas was excellent through the process. I needed to special order the vehicle and the on-line tracking process through order, & production @ the factory in Germany to delivery was enjoyable. Jeff Resnick, my sales associate, kept me in tune all the way. The entire experience was great.

June 8, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!