BMW of Las Vegas

Used 888-862-2538
Service 877-231-1499

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Best car I ever purchased! Michael Pyon was great and even threw in a couple of extras for me!

Sahara BMW Glen Testamark are winners

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Glen is a knowledgeable, professional and responsive representative of BMW. He kept me regularly updated regarding my special order. Upon delivery he had everything ready and made my experience smooth and free of frustration. I highly recommend to anyone shopping for a BMW to give Glen a call.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review Gene. It's great to know that Glen was so knowledgeable and could help you with making a decision on your new car. Happy motoring!

great car buying experience

by from lv, nv |

Awesome, priced right, no hassles..........................................

Great service

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

It was real easy to buy a new car from BMW of Las Vegas

March 18, 2014

It's great to hear that your buying experience was so smooth, Ruben! We hope you're loving your new car, and will consider us again in the future.

A+ ALL THE WAY

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I cannot say enough about the people at BMW of Las Vegas; we all know what happens when you start looking for a car. Well that did happen to me! It started somewhere else and I was questioning what I was being told about a pre-owned BMW I was considering purchasing. I called BMW of Las Vegas, asking them questions, several times I might add, and they were more than happy to assist me with all of my questions, even knowing I was at another dealership, they never hesitated to assist me; I was truly amazed and grateful. Their genuine concern is what facilitated us with our decision to go there, and especially after my last conversation speaking to Erik. Upon arriving at BMW of Las Vegas we met Erik, SURPRISE, he happened to know my husband, and the MAGIC just keeps getting better. We discussed several options and actually came up with a much better plan than what we had originally considered. We went home, thought about all our options, without any pressure and decided to go back the next day and make our purchase. The people in this dealership engage with their customers, in a caring manner, not aggressive, making you feel like you?re appreciated, respected and welcome. I chose my vehicle; we proceeded with the paperwork, a little back and forth negotiating, and came to an agreement. We were well informed about all the additional options that were available, all of our questions were answered intelligently, my car was prepped, and we now met with the person who was going to give us lessons on to use our vehicle, simply amazing. Once we left for the night we naturally had questions, our questions are as welcomed as we were when we first walked in the door prior to the sale. I would definitely recommend BMW of Las Vegas; it?s a win-win. Thank you all at BMW Las Vegas for everything.

Happy Customer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I needed quick service and on both occasions (two) that I purchased a used vehicle (not a BMW) Sal helped me find a car in my price range; both cars of excellent quality. I recommend this dealership. No pressure and very helpful. And they don't care if you're not buying a high-end car.

February 25, 2014

We are happy to make your experience fun and engaging! We appreciate your recommendation of Sal and the staff here at BMW of Las Vegas look forward to further serving you in the future!

BMW 3 series...

by from Las vegas NV |

Erik Simonis, the outstanding Sales guy who helped us find a good car. Thank you BMW.

Customer service was amazing

by from Las Vegas |

Our salesman was why we bought. Vast amount of knowledge and no pressure. He made us feel at home. Albert is awesome, best guy in town!

February 25, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy Albert was able to provide you with the guidance needed in making your decision. Thanks for the five star review!

Great service, transaction was easy

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was very satisfied with the way the transaction was handeled

The team is awesome

by from henderson nv |

Great group of people. Have bought several cars there and always a great experience