BMW of Las Vegas

Service 877-231-1499

An AutoNation Company.

Easiest car buying experience

by from Elko, NV |

Ross Mistretta was the nicest, most accommodating, and unpushy car salesman we've ever had. We would highly recommend BMW of Las Vegas.

Great customer service! Not pushy! Fair deals!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My family and I were looking for a reliable, 4 door sedan. We wanted an optimal pre-owned BMW and sought one out in various dealerships in Las Vegas. We stopped by BMW of Las Vegas and instantly fell in love with a 3 series which we negotiated and took with us. Customer Service was great, Price was fair, after about 3 weeks of using the car glad to say its in better conditions than I had imagined. If you're planning on buying a BMW go with BMW of Las Vegas, the pre-owned cars that actually get to stay are worth it, all others I'm guessing get wholesaled to other dealers for their sake of reputation.

Repair Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Had repairs done on my passenger side front seat. Also had an oil change done.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Our salesman was very proficient and very professional. He made the process quick and painless

Great service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Krystal perry was my sales person she was great helped me get my new car and even drove to pick me and my baby up to take us to the dealership since we were stuck with out a car.

BMW owner

by from Las Vegas, NV |

On February 2, 2015 my wife and I went into BMW of Las Vegas and met with David Politzer. We discussed the possibility of purchasing a new BMW 535i and would trade in our 2013 BMW 535i. The reason for the trade was the seats were in Dakota leather and are not comfortable on long drives. David showed us BMW 535i that was with the M Sport option and had Black Napa leather with multi-contour seats. This option sold the car. David Politzer made this whole process stress free and was a Mensch to deal with.

Good communication, easy process, fast shipping.

by from Orlando Florida |

I have been looking for a particular Jaguar for awhile and happened to see the model and color I wanted on cars.com. I called up Erik, he sent additional pictures and the same day I put a deposit on the car. He set up delivery of the car to me since I was from the east coast. When I got the car, it was better then described. Easy, smooth transaction.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Financing my car at BMW was the best choice I made. The service and assistance with all questions and concerns I had was outstanding and Brian and Joe were honest and sincere.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great service, transaction went very smooth, great ride

Great services friendly staff

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I saw my z4 online and then I email and submitted a credit app and got a reply from Erik we talked for about a week and when I was able to finally go for a test drive sincer he (Erik) was taking care of another customer he immediately introduce me to bobby who took care of me and no later than an hour after I came out driving..... Thank you guys and I appreciate you guys following up with me even after we did the deal