BMW of Las Vegas

Service 877-231-1499

An AutoNation Company.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Service is excellent, the only thing is the waiting area, you should have free sodas too, same as other dealers

Good Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was in your local because my car had a problem, but you recalled similar models for the same issue,You did a good job and I did not pay nothing.Thanks

Great experience!

by from Las Vegas , NV |

I had great experience with Arthur, who helped me a lot by explaining and showing me many cars and asking me what I like and is important to me. I am happy with my vehicle and the final price I pay for it.I recommend this dealership! And thank you BMW!

BMW of Las Vegas responded to this review

November 15, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Elena. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We appreciate your recommendation, and the staff here at BMW of Las Vegas look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great Dealership Experience

by from Las Vegas |

Just purchased a Cadillac CTS from BMW of Las Vegas. We were impressed with the level of customer service from the moment we walked in the door. Not just from our salesman, but from everyone we encountered. We were treated like our business mattered. So far so good with the car, it was an excellent deal. The condition of the car really showed us that BMW of Las Vegas is in the business of selling good quality cars, not just cars. They are our new dealership of choice. We will definitely be repeat customers.

Sales Experiance

by from Henderson, NV |

Working with Daniel Perlstein was a pleasure. I am typically very skeptical when it comes to purchasing a car. Dan was very helpful in the process. Everything that was promised came to pass. I would have no problem recommending a friend.

Great Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We did not expect a pleasant experience of buying a used car. But it is what we got, and more, from BMW of Las Vegas. Thanks to Omar Al Qawasmi who was very helpful, knowledgeable and forthright.

Buying car at BMW Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought 3 BMW in the last 4 years from salesman Steve Glusco. He is a very pleasant very, helpful person to deal with. His customer service after the sales is excellent. I would recommend all my friends to see Steve if they are in the market for a BMW.

Great Follow Up

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Steven Broka at BMW of Las Vegas has been great. I am still waiting on my insurance settlement, so not able to make any decisions yet, but he has followed up and been c

Very attentive

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Brian Friestad was my sales rep. He was very attentive and flexible and answered all of my questions knowledgeably.

Used car sale

by from Las Vegas |

Worked with Omar Al Qawasmi. He found me a CPO car at a great price. I will definetly return to this dealer in the future.

BMW of Las Vegas responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Carlos, thank you for choosing our dealership! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.