BMW of Las Vegas

Used 888-862-2538
Service 877-231-1499

Hassle free

by from LasVegas,NV |

I knew that I wanted a BMW as my next car and I started by searching at cars.com. BMW of Las Vegas was identified as the closest dealer to me and had what I wanted. After a couple of emails an appointment was made. Sal was my sales rep and he took all of the stress out of the car buying experience. He understood what I wanted, delivered what he promised, at a price that we both could live with. He did all of this with out us having to go back and forth with offers. Tony, the finance manger is awesome. He does what he says he's going to do. This is a rare quality in car sales, at least in my experience. (It wasn't present in my last car buying experience). When I'm ready for another car, I will be going back to BMW of Las Vegas. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a car. It was truly a hassle free experience. Thank you Sal and Tony.

December 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Kwasi took good care of me.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had a very specific car in mind and having entered the wrong Autonation location in my GPS I ended up at BMW Las Vegas. I was not buying a BMW. After explaining to Kwasi , the car dealer who assisted me, that I was looking for a particular Volkswagen that was not at this location he had someone go get the car I was wanting to see from another lot. The car buying experience was important to me. I explained to Kwasi that I had had a poor experience previously and he took care to make sure my car buying experience was a pleasant one even though it wasn't one of the fancy beamers he's accustomed to selling. He made me feel important and devoted his time and attention to making sure all my paperwork was completed and stayed late while I gathered all of the various documents. Even after purchasing the car I emailed him saying I couldn't figure out how to use the Bluetooth in the car. His response was "let's figure it out together". Kwasi made my experience a good one and helped me get a car I love. Thanks Kwasi. When I'm ready to upgrade to a Beamer I'll definitely be calling Kwasi at BMW Las Vegas.

December 29, 2013

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our team. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks for the honest review!

Great service and no hassle

by from Las Vegas |

Albert was fantastic, love my car. I would buy my next cars from him. I will not go anywhere else.... If you are looking for a car go see Albert..

December 29, 2013

Cindy, We are happy you enjoyed the experience that went along with the purchase of your car! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad Albert provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I could not be happier with Don Warren and Desert BMW of Las Vegas. Don and Art, from the financial department made the purchase of my BMW 535i GT, an easy and memorable experience. Every aspect of my car buying experience went smoothly and I would recommend Desert BMW of Las Vegas, to anyone who is looking to purchase a luxury automobile. Again, thanks to Don Warren, who sold me my first BMW in 1999, who continues to provide outstanding service as a salesman as well as being a personal friend. Kudos to all involved, thank you, Louis Steirer

December 29, 2013

Hello and thanks for this positive review. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great service.

by from Henderson, NV |

Thank You Mr Bagheri for your help. You and other staff made the buying process very easy. I appreciate your help. Great service.

buying experience

by from phoenix, az |

Buying a new M5 from BMW LVwas great experience overall- people were great/facilities great/ and car great-first class/world class Team led by Sales Advisor- S Gluscoe

Great service

by from henderson nevada |

bmw of Las Vegas is a very good dealer I had the pleasure of working with the salesman name don warren is very nice didn't give me a any pressure from having to buy a car and I think that's everybody's nightmare walking to the dealers and being pressure to purchase a car even though your not ready to buy

2011 BMW 328i Desert BMW of LV Purchase Review

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I had an excellent experience of buying a 2011 BMW 328i at Desert BMW of Las Vegas. My client rep, Erik Simonis, was outstanding and very knowledgeable about the buying process and the eminities of the automobile I purchased. I was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours with my new car. Erik even drove my old car home so that I could drive my BMW home and make it to work on time. Outstanding. The car looks and runs great, I couldn't be more pleased with my car buying experience, thanks to Erik. Frank Dunn

They are the best

by from Colorado Springs co |

Everything from beginning to the end was great. I found a problem with car after the purchase and they fixed it at no charge to me. I was at another dealership and was told to make sure I tell them everything that needs to be done before buying because after, they would do do nothing. My dad bought a car in Colorado springs from Danial Long and it has been nothing but issues. Here at BMW, Jeff Resnicke has made sure I am happy with everything. And this is a used car. Happy Happy JOY JOY.

Thank you Trent!

by from Las Vegas |

My husband and I were in the market for a new car and I really wanted a 5 series BMW. It was so refreshing to go the the car lot at BMW LV on Sahara and not be stalked by a sales person right as you pull onto the lot. When Trent introduced himself he was super friendly and just wanted to know what I wanted and didn't try to get me into to something that was out of the parameters I laid out. That was refreshing too! We only had about an hour or so to shop on this first visit and Trent was very accommodating to that. Since we had to leave Trent said he would do some checking and found me the car I wanted. Within an hour Trent had emailed me and let me know. We went back and finished the deal that night. Trent drove to the other location to get the car, and met us back at the dealership. We couldn't get back until close to closing but he never once lead us to believe he was ready to go home at 930pm on a Friday. He never made us feel rushed or like we were a burden for being there so late. Trent has been the best auto sales person I have ever worked with and BMW LV Sahara should be proud to have him. Thanks for helping a lil dream of owning a BMW come true Trent!