BMW of Las Vegas

Used 888-862-2538
Service 877-231-1499

5 stars

by from Las Vegas,NV |

Maurice Rosga is the person to talk to if you are interested in bmw Great service

by from Las Vegas , NV |

just wanted to say that I had a very nice experience leasing my BMW with Joe, he made the process smooth as possible, his customer service and all around personality was exceptional. He was helpful and informative. Terrence

Awesome Dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased my first BMW from, BMW Las Vegas. It was an awesome experience and a pleasure doing business with them. It was truly a hassle free, no stress experience from start to finish. I want to personally thank the sales manager Eli, my salesman Allan and Anthony in finance for the ultimate buying experience.

Awesome Service and Hassle Free

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Recently bought a vehicle from BMW of Las Vegas and the service provided by Maurice "Moe" Rosga and his fellow team members was top-notch. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Awesome service and hassle free. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. Thanks again Moe.

December 29, 2013

Clyde, We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come.

Hassle free

by from LasVegas,NV |

I knew that I wanted a BMW as my next car and I started by searching at cars.com. BMW of Las Vegas was identified as the closest dealer to me and had what I wanted. After a couple of emails an appointment was made. Sal was my sales rep and he took all of the stress out of the car buying experience. He understood what I wanted, delivered what he promised, at a price that we both could live with. He did all of this with out us having to go back and forth with offers. Tony, the finance manger is awesome. He does what he says he's going to do. This is a rare quality in car sales, at least in my experience. (It wasn't present in my last car buying experience). When I'm ready for another car, I will be going back to BMW of Las Vegas. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a car. It was truly a hassle free experience. Thank you Sal and Tony.

December 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Kwasi took good care of me.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had a very specific car in mind and having entered the wrong Autonation location in my GPS I ended up at BMW Las Vegas. I was not buying a BMW. After explaining to Kwasi , the car dealer who assisted me, that I was looking for a particular Volkswagen that was not at this location he had someone go get the car I was wanting to see from another lot. The car buying experience was important to me. I explained to Kwasi that I had had a poor experience previously and he took care to make sure my car buying experience was a pleasant one even though it wasn't one of the fancy beamers he's accustomed to selling. He made me feel important and devoted his time and attention to making sure all my paperwork was completed and stayed late while I gathered all of the various documents. Even after purchasing the car I emailed him saying I couldn't figure out how to use the Bluetooth in the car. His response was "let's figure it out together". Kwasi made my experience a good one and helped me get a car I love. Thanks Kwasi. When I'm ready to upgrade to a Beamer I'll definitely be calling Kwasi at BMW Las Vegas.

December 29, 2013

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our team. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks for the honest review!

Great service and no hassle

by from Las Vegas |

Albert was fantastic, love my car. I would buy my next cars from him. I will not go anywhere else.... If you are looking for a car go see Albert..

December 29, 2013

Cindy, We are happy you enjoyed the experience that went along with the purchase of your car! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad Albert provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I could not be happier with Don Warren and Desert BMW of Las Vegas. Don and Art, from the financial department made the purchase of my BMW 535i GT, an easy and memorable experience. Every aspect of my car buying experience went smoothly and I would recommend Desert BMW of Las Vegas, to anyone who is looking to purchase a luxury automobile. Again, thanks to Don Warren, who sold me my first BMW in 1999, who continues to provide outstanding service as a salesman as well as being a personal friend. Kudos to all involved, thank you, Louis Steirer

December 29, 2013

Hello and thanks for this positive review. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Great service.

by from Henderson, NV |

Thank You Mr Bagheri for your help. You and other staff made the buying process very easy. I appreciate your help. Great service.

buying experience

by from phoenix, az |

Buying a new M5 from BMW LVwas great experience overall- people were great/facilities great/ and car great-first class/world class Team led by Sales Advisor- S Gluscoe