BMW of Las Vegas

Used 888-862-2538
Service 877-231-1499

The professionals

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

I never had a bad experience with the dealer. The staff are very pleasant and know how to satisfy customers.

CarMax you have nothing on BMW of Las Vegas

by from Vegas, NV |

I would have to say this is the 1st time I had a surprisingly pleasant and enjoyable experience at a conventional dealership. Steve G. is at the top of his game, from his extremely knowledgeable understanding of the cars and the test drive experience to the negotiation aspect of the deal and to his prompt delivery on all his promises. This is how purchasing a vehicle should be and other dealers should take a lesson instead of judging a book by its cover and dismissing you as a person because you weren't wearing a suit or you were sporting a five o'clock shadow, I'm speculating, but that's how I felt with the other dealerships. Besides all that, it made the wife extremely happy, so happy wife happy life.

June 23, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback of Steve!

Bought a used car

by from las vegas |

I went in already knowing what I wanted so that made the buying process easier than I remember the first time. Everyone was courteous and didn't pressure me into looking into something else I didn't want or not interested in. I had to come back to fill out more paperwork and wanted to remove a package I added on, and without a hassle or trying to win me back they understood and very quickly helped me through the new paperwork. No pressure.

Best Experience Buying A Car at BMW of Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I am a return buyer to BMW of Las Vegas. Special Thanks to Shane, Eli and Stephan. I love my new BMW 128i Limited Edition Convertible! What an enjoyable and truly fun experience it was to go through the buying process there. It was so different from most dealerships; I can assure you. Stephan is an amazing sales representative for BMW of Las Vegas! I have to thank Eli, the best Sales Manager ever, for aligning me with him. Plus a truly class act with the special courtesy provided to me by Shane, the General Sales Manager. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a great car buying experience! Robin

Buying experience

by from Las Vegas |

This is my 3rd car from this Dealership and it has always been a very positive experience. Every single person from the receptionist to the delivery specialist are very accommodating and make sure are taken care off during the long process of choosing the right car, negotiating the price and signing the paperwork. The service department is Awesome. The service managers and technicians are very knowledgeable. I will definitely buy my next car at Desert BMW .

Great Customer Service

by from Las Vegas |

I completed much research before deciding on a new 335i and BMW of Las Vegas was excellent through the process. I needed to special order the vehicle and the on-line tracking process through order, & production @ the factory in Germany to delivery was enjoyable. Jeff Resnick, my sales associate, kept me in tune all the way. The entire experience was great.

June 8, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Chris Lawrence

by from Las Vegas, NV |

BMW Las Vegas is a class act, buying a car was easy, no pressure, it was a pleasure to do business with them. Ask for Erik, real gentleman.

Disappointment turned into HAPPINESS!!!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Late in April I was driving my Beautiful 750 LI and was broadsided by a person that ran a red light. My car was totaled and I was so disappointed. I loved that car! After a week I went to BMW Las Vegas wondering if I would find anything that would make my experience as good as the one I just had for three years. Not sure what I was going to be looking for, I just knew I was going to be frustrated. Well, I was wrong. I met Diane Casiello (BMW Client Advisor and Loyaly Manager) and I explained what had happened to me and she said she would help me. And help me she did! She asked me a few questions and then said "follow me". Diane took me too a number of cars (all beautiful) and began detailing the year, model, and make and advised me of their features. One car stood out to me and she said she would get the keys and we could go for a test drive. She did and we did. From that point on it was all over. It was time to buy!! Now that was all well and good and my disappointment was turned into happiness. What is really important her is that from the time I met Diane she took care of me.. answering any and all questions I had and not pitching a high sales experience. Never once did I think "Oh no not another sales pitch" Diane was to the point, as helpful as anyone could ever be and took care of business exceptionally professional! It was a joy doing business with her. In addition that held true for everyone I came in contact with at BMW Las Vegas!!! My purchase experience was very exciting and now my driving experience is back on track with the "Ultimate Driving Machine" Thanks You Diane and team.

Great Service!

by from Las Vegas |

I bought a 2001 BMW Z3 3.0 - The car is in excellent condition and exceeded my expectation. They take care of their customers! Great service and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Bought a used car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

It's BMW and they have awesome cars, but I bought a used GMC Yukon at a very good price. Salesman was not the greatest even though he had 20 yrs of sales experience. That's why he was so pushy in not getting the things fixed that were broken. He kept on telling me that I was buying a 'used' car not a new one. (Definately not a brand new $50K BMW of which he specializes in.) He had no knowledge of the used car. I asked for copies of the paperwork that I signed with him (3 day recind clause in specific) and he still wouldn't give me a copy to this day. I would come back here to buy my BMW but would get a different salesman. I bought a service plan so we will see how good that department is.

May 20, 2014

Hi, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are deeply disappointed by the unprofessional matter you were treated with. We would appreciate the chance to regain your trust. Please call our General Manager directly at (702) 570-0279 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.