BMW of Las Vegas

Service 877-231-1499

An AutoNation Company.

kwasi of BMW las vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had good experience..no hassle.The turnover was smooth.very accessible when you have questions.

Buyer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Salesmen did a great job meeting all my needs. I've recommended him to friends and family already!

Good service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Art is a very helpful salesman , he is so knowledgeable about the car , parts , technology and he will follow up on you and make sure you are fully satisfied with your car. Art is a great salesman and a big asset to BMW company. Keep up the good work art. Thank you so much. My wife is happy :)

EasyCare repair

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I needed a repair on my BMW, covered under EasyCare (Extended Warranty). I made an appointment for Friday, dropped the car off at 1:00 pm, but it was not looked-at until Monday. The part was promptly ordered and the car was serviced on Tuesday. Good job on getting the repair done, but it could be better if the car was evaluated on Friday or if I was told that the car will not be looked-at until Monday. I could bring it in on Monday, instead.

Excellent personable service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Cesar explained everything that was going on and his customer service was beyond the expected. Also every BMW employee that I observed and had contact with were welcoming, pleasant, fun, yet professional.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Service is excellent, the only thing is the waiting area, you should have free sodas too, same as other dealers

Good Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was in your local because my car had a problem, but you recalled similar models for the same issue,You did a good job and I did not pay nothing.Thanks

Great experience!

by from Las Vegas , NV |

I had great experience with Arthur, who helped me a lot by explaining and showing me many cars and asking me what I like and is important to me. I am happy with my vehicle and the final price I pay for it.I recommend this dealership! And thank you BMW!

BMW of Las Vegas responded to this review

November 15, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Elena. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We appreciate your recommendation, and the staff here at BMW of Las Vegas look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great Dealership Experience

by from Las Vegas |

Just purchased a Cadillac CTS from BMW of Las Vegas. We were impressed with the level of customer service from the moment we walked in the door. Not just from our salesman, but from everyone we encountered. We were treated like our business mattered. So far so good with the car, it was an excellent deal. The condition of the car really showed us that BMW of Las Vegas is in the business of selling good quality cars, not just cars. They are our new dealership of choice. We will definitely be repeat customers.

Sales Experiance

by from Henderson, NV |

Working with Daniel Perlstein was a pleasure. I am typically very skeptical when it comes to purchasing a car. Dan was very helpful in the process. Everything that was promised came to pass. I would have no problem recommending a friend.