BMW of Las Vegas

Used 888-862-2538
Service 877-231-1499

Almost Perfect

by from North Las Vegas, NV |

This dealership knows how to do it the right way; professional, low key, knowledgeable, respectful. My only complaint: the finance person was too busy trying to sell additional insurance options to explain how the registration processes would be completed. After leaving the dealership in my new car, I realized I didn't know the paperwork or steps needed to get registered with DMW. This issue was solved with one phone call (they will do it for you!), but I feel it should have been covered at the time of sale. Considering how well they did everything else, I would rate them an 'A' and would buy from them again.

Car buying made simple!!!

by from Las Vegas NV |

Go see Allan Karp when you need to buy a new car. He makes the pain of buy as smooth as possible

BMW of Las Vegas responded to this review

April 8, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! The staff at BMW of Las Vegas always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Love my BMW X6 !!!

by from Highland Utah |

I am in love with my BMW! Thank you Stefan for all your help. I was in the market for a new vehicle coming from a Cadillac and never thought about looking at the BMW line. While looking at Mercedes I decide to just look at BMW and WOW I found my car! Stefan was full of knowledge and was so kind in the process in helping me find the perfect one. I would highly recommend Stefon at Las Vegas BMW dealership to help you find your next BMW. Dianna Happy customer

Great Experience

by from Reno, NV |

Recently purchased a 3 series and had a great experience doing so. When Niello BMW of Sacramento wouldn't work with me BMW of Las Vegas did.

Best salesman in town...Albert Weisser

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased my fourth car from Albert Weisser, (best salesman in town!). My new 550i GT is amazing and I will continue to purchase cars from this dealership as long as Albert is still there.

Recent purchase

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I highly recommend working with Erik on a new or used car purchase. We were able to get a lot of the paperwork done in advance and it made the whole experience much easier and shorter. I was able to get in and out within an hour! Record time for a car purchase.

Stefan N.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Stefan was very friendly and non pushy. He had a ton of knowledge about the vehicle and the features I wanted. It was a 10 out of 10 service. I highly recommend Stefan and the dealership and will be returning when it is time for a new vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Best car I ever purchased! Michael Pyon was great and even threw in a couple of extras for me!

Sahara BMW Glen Testamark are winners

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Glen is a knowledgeable, professional and responsive representative of BMW. He kept me regularly updated regarding my special order. Upon delivery he had everything ready and made my experience smooth and free of frustration. I highly recommend to anyone shopping for a BMW to give Glen a call.

BMW of Las Vegas responded to this review

March 18, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review Gene. It's great to know that Glen was so knowledgeable and could help you with making a decision on your new car. Happy motoring!

great car buying experience

by from lv, nv |

Awesome, priced right, no hassles..........................................