Honda West

7615 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 888-290-3013
Used 888-632-8987
Service 888-580-7638

Honda West, True Price! A Sonic Automotive Premier dealership!

Our Experience

by from Las Vegas |

My wife and I visited 3 dealerships looking for a new car. The third dealer was Honda West. We should have gone to Honda West first. Trudy gave us a wonderful customer service experieince and the facilities were impressive. Their product was superior to the competition and received a great deal. We reccommend Honda West to anyone looking for a new car.

Honda first time experience

by from Las Vegas,Nv |

I bought my very first brand new car at honda west sahara, i never had so much car trouble like honda before. For a brand new car i already had multiple car problems. The latest problem my car won't start atleast twice a month. Battery was checked and still good. I went to sahara honda dealership 5 times already to get it check but every time I go there they always discourage me. They always say "it will take 5 hrs or more just to check what's wrong with your car because were busy right now". I get this response every time and it is so frustrating. I will never buy honda again.

Honda West responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry for the troubles you have had with your Honda. We would like to talk to you directly so we can learn more about this situation and make this right. Please contact our General Manager Kevin Bushey at 702-367-1919 or by e-mail at kevin.bushey@hondawest.net. We look forward to speaking with you.

Well Done Honda West

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We were in the market for a VW Beetle and of all places, Honda West completely took care of us. They pulled the car up front and had it waiting for us after we called to inquire about the vehicle. The customer service experience was like night and day compared to the VW Dealership we visited up in the north part of town! Would highly recommend the salesman by the name of Joshua Cheng and completely our paperwork was a breeze with Andrew. Well done guys..............we greatly appreciate the excellent service we received!

good service and price

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Good service, good price. we just got Honda 2014 cr-v. we love it. Thanks for the sales person Tim.

good service and price

Bought My Honda Accord Here

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very straightforward experience. Worked with John W. who took care of us really well. Stayed late to finish the sale. Good selection. They didn't have our car on the lot so they brought it over from their warehouse within minutes. Were able to answer all our questions and gave us a great price. Car was detailed and filled up with gas before we left.

Amazing customer service, very fast, very clean.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The serivce was very fast, everyone here was extremely helpful and tried their best to get me the car I wanted at a good price. Sales agents were very friendly.

Great service and great facility. Overall great

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I would definitely do business with Honda West again. Awesome communication, emails, etc. Overall great experience.

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Jonathan Warner was an excellent Sales consultant. He was patient and very helpful when looking for a car. I'd Definitely recommend the West Sahara Honda Dealership if you are looking for new car!

THE FASTEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!

by from LAS VEGAS |

Our sales representative John was just amazing. Quick, knowledgable and just simply awsome. We have never purchased a vehicle quicker than today. We bought an amazing Land Rover for an amaizing price. I recommend this facility highly for anyone that is looking for amazing customer service. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Great car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Probably one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Everyone here is friendly and at no point did I feel pressured. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from Honda West.