7615 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 888-290-3013
Used 888-632-8987
Service 888-580-7638

Honda West, True Price! A Sonic Automotive Premier dealership!

Honda West is the BEST!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Yesterday, My husband and I were car shopping and we decided to head down to Honda West and had the best car experience we could have expected. We were greeted by a young man Tim and he not only wasn't pushy but helped us find a car that fit our wants and within our price range. Sonic Automotive has a great program. True Price does work and im very happy we made the trip there. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

I LOVE HONDA WEST

by from Las Vegas |

This was the best experience I've ever had. When I pulled up to honda west I was greeted by a fine looking young man named David Tucker. told him I was here to look at Honda Acoord and he quickly took me to them. I already knew what i wanted, but I had to make sure it was a good price. I was happy learn that they use the TRUE PRICE system which give you great discount with out wasting all that time haggling. I just want to Thank David Tucker and his great customer service.

BEST VEHICLE EVER

by from las vegas, nv |

I recently purchased my third vehicle from honda west just this last week, and i have to say that it was probably the best experience i have had purchasing a vehicle..I have purchased over 20 cars from dealerships in the past some good and some bad, but john warner made the experience very easy and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle i purchased...2011 ford mustang gt 5.0, i am very happy i decided to go back to honda west even though it was not for a honda, i have one of those already, my pilot I purchased there the end of last year...thanks to the team at honda west for making the car buying experience an easy, hassle free transaction...

bought a car!

by from las vegas NV |

I recenetly purchased a used cars from hondawest on west sahara, talk about fast and friendly service i didnt really know what i wanted in a car, but the salesman i delt with found all my wants and needs and put in a the perfect car. i would highly recommend buying a car from hondawest. They dont beat around the bush like most dealers they provide facts!! see John Warner when you go

by from Las Vegas Nv. |

I went to Honda West just to check out the CRV because of its high ratings. I already had a deal at another car dealership and I was just doing some last minute checking. Greg my sales person has been there for over 10 years and was a great guy to work with. I walked in told him what I was looking for and in a few minutes pulled up in what is now my new car. So now we start what I call the long process of car buying. I gave him my opening bid as I call it expecting for him to come back with his opening bid. Well Greg came back with the deal that I opened with. I sat there with my mouth wide open not knowing what to say or do. I had already calculated everything before I went down to the dealership so of course I was flabbergasted that I was getting everything I asked for without a long fight. Two days later I was backing out of my garage and tore the passenger side mirror off. What an idiot!! I called the dealership and they ordered the part and scheduled me for installation the next morning I was in by 10 and out by 11. Then the service manager came to me and said there would be no charge for labor. I cannot recommend Honda West high enough it has been the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Great Experence!

by from Las Vegas |

Tim was very helpful and I was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours and got me the car i wanted at a price i can afford. Overall i highly recommend this dealership for anyone.

Great Service Easy car buying

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Visited a few other dealers and as usual car shopping is never easy, half the time you are afraid to get out of your car adn just look because everyone jumps on you... i went to Honda West and didnt feel that way at all.. i was looking to purchase a new car and didnt want to feel preasured so i thought id check them out.. once i arrived i got out of my car, went out to the lot, looked at several cars, used and new and i didnt feel preasured at all. i looked at the accord and thought it was a nice car and thought "lets take it for a test drive" i was able to go inside and talked to the friendly staff there who showed me the car, showed me all the new cool features on it and after the test drive i really liked the car and sat down made a deal and drove off with my new accord.

Great experience

by from Las Vegas NV |

Nicole was great. She was very helpful in purchasing my new car. It was a very easy experience

Great service

by from Las Vegas, nv |

Nicole was very helpful from the start. She worked with what I had to offer to make sure I walked away with the best deal

PERFECT

by from Las Vegas NV |

I loved it here, drove away in exactly what I WANTED and MORE !!! What made the experience even more enjoyable was my sales person whose name was David he was awesome made everything happen that I wanted and I walked out with my face hurting from all the smiling I was doing !!! Very pleasant people at this dealership !