Honda West

7615 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 888-290-3013
Used 888-632-8987
Service 888-580-7638

Honda West, True Price! A Sonic Automotive Premier dealership!

MY EXPERIENCE

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

nicole was super !!! she is a great help at honda west. I enjoyed being here wih her. She helped me a lot with finding my new car. Honda west is a great place to go for a car. Thank you guys for the help.!!

Honda West responded to this review

February 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! And we agree; Nicole is a super salesperson here at HONDA WEST! Drive Safely!

No hassle

by from Las Vegas |

Kris was helpful and honest during the entire process.

Cool Surprise!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Ended up with a 2013 CRV yesterday, happy with experience, the decent deal, and the staff. Would recommend.

Wolves in Sheeps clothing!

by from Las Vegas ,NV |

The first time I visited everything went fairly well until you got to the final paperwork. Obviously the person doing the financing was calling the shots (Ezak?)and tried to push you towards the deal that will profit them the most. Fortunately I was given a headsup about what they would do. So I left; before I left, they told me I should leave which was said by the salesman Chris but it surely came from the financial closer. So when I was called back by their customer service. I told them about the bad experience I had. So you would think it would help when the second call from the manager Theresa who seemed so nice on the phone. But when you got there it all started nice like I said they were sheep but at closing they turned into wolves. You would think the nice sheep Theresa would know that I would possibly give a review of this experience. But I guess you cannot hide the real Theresa Mgr. on duty who is the Biggest Wolf of all! The nerve that they the original sales person Chris texted me back afterwards. But I told him I was forewarned that they would sell me a car and then after falling in love with it they would tell me it wasn't approve by finance. Then change all the rates! He stated they wouldn't do that they were all straight forward. Then he told me that they would have to run my credit again since they only keep it for 3 days. Then I told him why is it that I came back after 8 days and they had it available then? He didn't text back; obviously he knew I caught him in a lie just after he told me he was always being straight with me. It was obvious to me that they surely would have tried to sell me the car and then tell me later they couldn't do it like the other dealers told me. I hear this is a common scam that everyone should be forwarned about!

Honda West responded to this review

July 5, 2013

We regret that you were not satisfied with your recent visit to our dealership. We take pride in being transparent throughout the car shopping process. We would be happy to have a manager speak with you to further discuss the situation. Please feel free to reach out to us at (800) 249-9504.

A new Car

by from Las vegas NV |

Was told there not selling me a new car. Its not my credit Honda Finance told me I could get a Pilot my credit is good with the. I was told by this dealer I could get an expensive car or and inexpensive car. So I took there offer for the cheap used car for $ 9,000 and they turned me down. What I don't get is they tell you something and they go back on there word. So next year I am going to LA Cal to get a new car . Nevada seems to sell to jerks with no credit rather than ones with good credit. Honda Finance did a check on my credit and said no probems there and. They also said they don't get why Honda dealer turned you down.

Not Recommended

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My wife and I went to Honda West Dealer to buy a new Honda, we were met by a Chinese salesman, he showed us a new Honda which we liked and bought, but we were there for almost eight hours waiting for the lady that finishes all the paper work before my wife was able to drive the car home that night, the dealer closes at 9:00pm, and we were leaving at around 9:40pm, by that time some of the lights were turned of already and one worker opened the door to let us out to the parking lot where our new car was parked. my wife put the car in the garage when we got home, and we left it in the garage for a whole week (7 days) did not take it out nor drove it because we were waiting for the documents and DMV, plates, etc. a week later, when we got the plates, we put them on the car, and my wife took it out of the garage for the very first time to the daylight, we took a closer look all the way around it just to inspect everything and make sure it was OK, but then we noticed that the floor mats appeared to be used and were brown in color while the car is gray, and the "hubcap" on the front left tire was badly damaged, it looked like someone at the dealer might have hit or rubbed that tire against something causing that damage, we then drove it straight back to the dealer to let them know, and to our shock and dismay they actually accused us of causing that damage to the hubcap and flat out called us liars, they refused to address the issues, and so we left, and then we contacted American Honda Motor President Mr. Tetsuo Iwamura, and his office resolved the issues amicably and professionally by replacing the one damaged hubcap with a new one in the box, and a brand new set of floor mats (front & rear) in the original charcoal gray color that should have been in the car originally. the new replacement items were issued to us by a different Honda Dealer not the dealer we bought the car from. We would not recommend Honda West Dealer to any one who is intrested in buying a car or even going there for a service. to this day, Honda West has never offered us an apology, shame on them

Straight Forward

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I won't make this long: I had a smooth transaction. This may not sound like much, but I have had a variety of car buying experiences both good and bad. This transaction has been one of the smoothest. You will not be steered to look at cars you do not want to see. You will not be swamped with "reconditioning fees," which you will commonly see at other dealers in the Valley. This is a good spot to start when shopping for a car. Thank you Shaun!

Got my ride! 08 element!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Ok, so I origainally went in to sell my honda fit, Nope! Shaun helped me so much got my into the vehicle I've craved ever since they came out. Experience was smooth, easy, hassle free, and a great deal on top of it. Definitely an award winning service/dealership/overall experience. Couldn't be happier with my new Element! Honda West is the Best!

Sales Evaluation Excellence in Motion

by from las vegas nevdada |

My sales representative was Shaun M. Smith from Honda West, Las Vegas, Nevada. Excellent service, true to his word, does not play any games and also has a great friendly personality. Knowledge of vehicle was excellent and spends time demonstrating the technology or explaining how the product has changed. There is a feeling that you are the only person he is working with and all attention is placed on you the customer. I highly recommend Shaun as a sales representative based on my experience. Great experience and overall excellent rating.

New Honda Owner

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I came to Honda West on a whim to look at their used selection. I was not eager to get into the "typical sales situation" usually encountered with car dealerships. I was pleased with their wide selection of vehicles and was not immediately hounded by a sales associate. After taking a look at the new Civics, I was able to find Shaun, who was nice enough to show me the perks of the vehicle without being overly aggressive. The process was painless and he was able to make me feel confident in my new purchase.