Honda West

7615 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89117

New 888-290-3013
Used 888-632-8987
Service 888-580-7638

Honda West, True Price! A Sonic Automotive Premier dealership!

honda west salesman- carlos avila

by from las vegas,nv |

We recently purchased a brand new vehicle at Honda west from salesman, Carlos Avila.He came Highly recommended by a co-worker.Carlos Avila was excellent in every aspect of his job.He knew the product and was able to answer each and every question.He was pleasant, friendly,knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. We have never had such a great experience and as a result, less than a month later, we are back to buy a second car.

My new Car!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Carlos Avila was very prompt to help. He answered all my questions about the car I was interested, he was very knowlegdable of different cars throughout the lot. Thank you Honda West!

Great Service from sales associate

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

I just bought a honda pilot from this dealer and had the nicest experience from a sales associate she was there for us to help on our deal and came through for us she is greatly appreciated by our family and I had a great expierience and hope to do bussiness again in the near future with Trudy Cabillion she is truly an awesome person and if you are looking to buy a new car I highly recommened this dealer and especially this sales associate! awesome team Honda West!! also thanks to everyone that was involved in our buying process it was an honor doing bussiness and thanks for having the car that i love :)

Great experience

by from Las Vegas |

Trudy Cabillon was very helpful in helpping me find the perfect car for my needs. And at a low price, too.

HONDA CIVIC EX BUYER

by from las vegas |

we have been searching for a vehicle for a little over 6 months and Trudy Cabillon was our sales consultant and she was updateing us on new inventory and pre-owned vehicles. she did an excellent job in upadating us on inventory. ! i recommend her, she has a great personality and can surely make you a deal. Hond west rocks!

Car shopping

by from Las Vegas |

Very good experience. No pressure. This was one of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever had. Thanks Carlos Avila

Positive experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Purchased a Honda Odyessy, great car, great saleswoman Trudy!

We had an easy experience with no surprises

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My wife and I found Honda West online (we've been Honda owners for 8 years), and noticed their price difference when we compared with the other Honda stores was lower. We both thought and expected we would be told a different price when we picked out our New 2013 Accord that there would be lots of additional costs, but we were happy that the price online was the actual price we paid. Definitely would recommend this dealership to our friends and everyone. And Trudy is the best!

Trade in for 2013 Honda Accord with Carlos

by from Cedar City, UT |

My experience here at Honda West has been an amazing experience. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Carlos was extremely welcoming and made the car buying experience very seamless. The process was very speedy. He explained everything about the car and its features and made the transition easy. Trade in of my car was also seamless and receieved a great payout for my car. I would definately encourage and recommend to friends to buy at Honda West. Great customer service.

Honda West responded to this review

October 28, 2012

We appreciate your comments Paula from Cedar City Utah! We think Carlos is great too! Best luck on the road with your new 2013 Accord! The team @ Honda West!

awesome

by from las vegas |

This has been the best experience I have ever had buying a car. jareck is the best. Thank you I am really happy. I never expected such amazing service. I will return and recommend Honda west. Thanks guys!