Towbin Motor Cars

Service 888-233-3516

Most Exquisite Vehicles on the road today

I will be back!

by from Marina Del Rey, CA |

I have purchased many luxury vehicles in my time from dealers nationwide and I must say that my experience with Towbin Motorcars has been the best. I will be back!... I even referred a friend to purchase a used vehicle. They had a great experience as well (in which some information about the car was disclosed but didn't have to be, nothing major).... I'm not sure what happend with other peoples experiences but it's hard for me to believe... I guess there are three sides to every story (Your side, Their side, and the Truth).

GET REAL ON SELLING CARS

by from Inland Empire, Ca. |

I was so disappointed with this dealership! I find it hard to believe that they're still in business!! It's just a matter of time, unless someone steps up to the plate!!! Mr.Towbin (SR.) would be very disappointed after all the hard work he put into this dealership. They lost my business as well as the business of a very close friend of mine. The two of us bought our cars (Bentley GT & Mercedes CL550) from another local dealership. GOOD-LUCK, TOWBIN MOTOR CARS!

beautiful

by from las vegas,nevada |

beautiful. i would love to buy this car.

What a joke

by from Las Vegas |

Looked at a used BMW M6. On the test drive there was an obvious problem with the suspenion of the vehicle. Loud banging noise. The dealers response was that is just normal. Then the sales manager was a complete jerk. They were asking roughly $7000 more than the car would maybe be worth and when you add in the issues with the vehicle it is more like $10000 more than its worth. Horrible staff and junk cars that need repairs. Oh, and they also wanted to give me $10000 less for my trade than any other dealership in the valley. It is 7 months later and the clunker is still on their lot waiting for a fool to believe their scam. When I asked people about Towbin's reputation in the city they just laughed and said NEVER buy from those crooks.

Bought 2011 Jaguar that had undisclosed paintwork

by from Charlotte |

I bought a 2011 Jag XJ that almost immediately up receiving the car (I am out of state - on the east coast) could tell it had pretty significant paint work done to the car. Paintwork verified with a paint meter! Was told by the general sales manager that they did not have a paint meter. Really? A used car dealer w/o a paint meter? These guys must be ametuers! I was assured prior to shipping the car by the Sales Manager (the guy I was speaking to originally was fired - he prolly wanted to tell me the truth?) at Towbin that the car was original and had no paint work. Beware! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!! If you're going to buy something from these guys, please have an uninvolved third party verify what they tell you!

they rock !!!!!!!!!!!

by from las vegas, nv |

i went to towbin rolls royce for a used car, they had the most beautiful 08 cl550, i was very happy with my salesperson mas and his manager vic who was very helpful, they gave me a great deal on my car, i am very happy with the way i was treated.