Dennis Dillon Auto Park

2777 S. Orchard, Boise, ID 83705

New 866-231-3174
Used 877-767-1652
Service 888-544-2087

Family owned and operated for over 38 years!

Dennis Dillon Mazda-Salesman Brian Shieler

by from Boise, Idaho |

I highly recommend Brian whose steadfast commitment toward making the buying process a very enjoyable and rewarding experience was second to none. All I can say is my Mazda is a great car so far and Brian is the man.

horrible service at mazda!

by from Boise id |

Had my mazda service scheduled for wheel bearing change. Gina from service gave me quote of $255. When brought my car in quote went up to almost 500 and it would have been more according to another service rep...so took my car back and never going there again!!!. Bobby in service was very rude and yelled that he don't have time for me and that I need to get my car out of his shop.

Terrible experience.

by from boise, Idaho |

I bought a used car at DD. I guess it's my fault for not doing enough research on price but that doesn't change the fact that they aren't honest. They throw out some nonsense about how they are "value" priced or whatever and that there is very little wiggle room on the price. They also tack extras on without telling you. Every time I look at the car I feel like an idiot for overpaying by as much as I did. Never again.

Worst Car Buying Experience in my life

by from Idaho |

I went to the Dennis Dillion dealership on Orchard Street in Boise. I found the car I wanted on line and went to dealership to test drive car. They were totally disorganized the sales people were the rudest used car sales people I have ever experienced in my 40 plus year driving experience. I waited over 2.5 hours just to get a price on the amount I would need to finance the car. Two other women ahead of me waited over 3 hours and finally left. They used the old tactic of trying to force you to sign a payment price with no clue how much you would be financing. They switched sales people on me, had a big pow wow sales meeting during the time I was waiting to get a number and they tried to insult me and were incredibly unprofessional. I called to complain to a manager, after leaving the dealership. They never call you back. I would NOT buy a used car from this dealership.

Salesperson was good, business side took to long.

by from Boise, ID |

I recently purchased a used SUV from Dennis Dillon. The sales people who helped were great, fairly knowledgeable and helped throughout the process. My biggest issue was that it took way too long after I was ready to purchase to finalize the deal. I had to wait more than half and hour twice (1hr+ total) to 1) finalize the paperwork and 2) to meet the accessories manager (seriously, why?).

Excellent Saleswoman for my new Kia Lounge 2014 !

by from Mountain Home, Idaho |

Downsizing from my big Mercedes brought me to Dennis Dillon in Boise. I also needed to find a car for a relative. Brianna Caldwell was without question the best car person I have ever dealt with. Within a couple of hours I had been shown your extensive inventory and drove one of each, settling on a 2014 Kia Lounge; the perfect car for me. We also found a used vehicle for my niece. She was knowledgable, easy to work with and a real asset to any company. You are fortunate to have her ! As a retired trial lawyer I have a fair grasp of people who know how to get things done. Brianna Caldwell is just such a person and a delight to deal with !

Inquiry of a specific car

by from Boise, ID |

I was interested in one car, it took almost 2 days before I was contacted, by that time the car I was inquiring about had a deposit on it. I am a single mom who works full time in a position that requires me to rely heavily on communicating by email. With today's technology and various ways of communicating I would have expected to be contacted by email as if I had called and left a message by phone for someone to call me back as I am certain calls are most likely returned the same day.

Brianna Caldwell

by from Boise, ID |

Recently I purchased a Dodge Dakota from Dennis Dillon. My sales rep Brianna Caldwell, aside from being a uniquely capable associate, showed me a sincere effort to go above and beyond the technique of a typical salesman. With little experience to offer myself, Brianna's determination and honesty ultimately led to me steering the wheel of the truck of my dreams. Much love and many thanks from a very happy man. Boosh :)

Good Service

by from Boise Id. |

Bob F. at Dennis Dillon (Orchard) is awesome! He finally made buying a car a stress-free experience!! Thank You Bob!!!

Great experience finding a new vehicle.

by from Boise, Idaho |

This was actually an enjoyable process. Although I did not think I could afford the vehicle I wanted, Parker explored options for leasing that made it all come together. Now I have a beautiful new SUV and the option to trade into another vehicle in three years when my situation has changed. I am so grateful to have a new dealership home. Pardon my grammar, Jaime Moss

Very helpful and professional.

by from Portland, OR |

We traveled all the way from Portland to buy our new Denali from these guys. Very upfront and professional. No games. I Highly recommend!