Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge

5600 Highway US 1, Titusville, FL 32780

New 877-409-2465
Used 866-400-9957
Service 866-433-2684

"WHERE ALL ROADS LEAD TO GREAT DEALS"

Great Dealership

by from Apopka, FL |

We worked with Ed Denton. We came for a certain vehicle that was pulled up and ready for us. Ed was not pushy and very relatable while being real. The entire process was easy. We did not feel that they were trying to oversell on anything including the financing. We were in and out in about 2.5 hours, including the test drive. I would buy again and again from them!

not happy

by from titusville |

Check carefully what you sign for and what the salesmen claim. Very hard to get things straight later.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Orlando, FL |

Ive read some of the reviews and have absolutely no idea what issues anyone could have had. I had the best car buying experience Ive even had. These guys are upfront about every single detail in the sales process, unlike a couple dealers I shopped prior to buying here!!!!!! The had the vehicle I wanted and at the best price. Free maintenance and good people. Do yourself a favor and give these guys a try when your looking for a new car. I believe you will have as good an experience as I had!!

Always More Expensive than every other dealer.

by from Titusville, FL |

We moved to Titusville 2 years ago.I have always enjoyed shopping locally. In 2013 We needed to replace our minivan and were looking at used vehicles. Theirs was $3000 more than a better equipped one we ended up buying elsewhere. In Jan we were looking for another used vehicle and once again theirs was $2500 more than book and other dealers vehicles. The sales pressure is high and just not a comfortable experience. Needless to say we have never purchased a vehicle here.

Friendly service people

by from Titusville Florida |

I am not sure who to dislike, my horrible experience happen a few years back, I bought my Chrysler 300 in 2006 in Merritt Island florida, Because I live in Titusville, I had my car serviced by Titusville Chrysler, I had cooling problems and they serviced it for me, at 84,000 miles my motor went out!!! , I had it taken in to the service dept. and they checked and found out the motor went out and they said that I started my car with the engine light on a hundred times, and they could not help me, so I had to buy a new engine with no relief from the dealer, I had extended warranty for 80,000 miles. My real concern were the light were never on visibly, no one in ther right mind would buy a Chrysler 300 and pay big money for it and ignore a warning sign. Further more they did not take in consideration that my car were already having heating problems, so $6.000 dollars later for a new motor, Real bad experience !!!! Not blaming the service dept. but the dealer, I do.

Horrible sales experiance

by from Titusville, fl |

Purchased new Jeep from this dealership. Initial experience was pleasent. The Jeep was at a Tampa area jeep dealer. We Agreed on final out the door price and began signing paperwork. Jeep was delivered two days later. While finishing up some items with finance rep. Sales staff informed me that i needed to pay extra for options that are on the jeep? Sales indicated that a tow package was going to be thrown in for free, but i need to purchase the running boards? I informed sales to remove them. He proceeded to tell me he had no idea about the added options and that he can't remove them today. Per sales person I would need to schedule a time to have them removed. My Jeep was at Tampa area dealer, Titusville dealer traded another vehicle or struck some other arrangement to obtain this jeep from the tampa lot. I Find it hard to believe they had no idea about the added options? I negotiated in good faith with this dealer and was given a final out the door price, two days earlier. I ended up paying for the running boards. Feel horrible that I did. Dealership played a game and took advantage of buyer. I highly Recommend you stay away.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

by from Titusville, Fl |

They seem very nice and helpful but they are dishonest. They try to earn your trust but finding something in common with you. They are smart about it but complete liars. They tried to hide many issues. They tried selling a used vehicle with bald tires and bad brakes. The fluids were dirty and low. It was very bad Just dont be fooled by them!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Their service department is second to none.

by from Titusville, FL |

I have dealt with Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge for several years. Even though i didn't buy my Dodge from them, they have done all the work on it. I found their service department to be the best I have dealt with. Unlike some dealerships, they don't try to sell you something you don't need. I would definitely buy my next Chrysler product from them.

THE WORST car buying experience I have ever had!!

by from Olney, Maryland |

I am active duty military and a very mechanically inclined individual located in Maryland and was extremely hesitant/skeptical about buying a car out of state that I had not personally looked over myself. I had been looking for a low milage Infinity G35 for almost a year, and came across Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge. They had listing for a 2007 Infinity G35 with 26k from a trade in from the original owner. I picked up the phone and the salesman was quick to tell me this car how AWESOME this car "It is what we call a pedigree" "We don't see 2011 model years in this kind of shape" he told me. I asked numerous questions in regard to the mechanical condition of the car and was assured that this vehicle had 0 issues. Communication from the salesman PRIOR to the sale was great. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and the process was pretty painless, that is until the vehicle arrived. Prior to the car being shipped the salesman told me the car was detailed, well according to the BILL OF LADING from the driver that delivered the car "CAR IS COVERD IN DIRT, NO INSPECTION GOES AS IS, NO MAJOR DAMAGE" Well after the car was delivered late at night i got the car home and it was filthy along with NUMEROUS scratches on the roof, but this was just the start. The next day I took the car out driving I noticed the engine had a serious detonation problem. I was told by the salesman it was filled with regular gas by mistake before it left the dealership and the problem should go away with premium gas. That same day after driving for about 30 minutes I pulled the car inside inside my garage and noticed a loud knocking coming from the back part of the transmission/engine. As soon as I heard the sound I send a video of the noise/location to the salesman and this is where the communication from the dealership has stopped. I have emailed videos of the issue to the dealership multiple times. Called and was told told," We will have to call you back" and no replies to my SMS sent, when prior to the sale as I stated before, communication was always quick. I have had the car 10 days and put premium gas in and the car still sounds like a 1980 Toyota with 300k on it and the knocking is not going away. The least the dealership could have done was acknowledge the issue and stand by there promise but as of this posting, they have not.

Rip Off Report

by from Mims Florida |

I want to share what a Horrible Experience I had at Titusville Chrysler Service Department. I came in to get an oil change and have my service light on my car that came on checked. I was told it was $98 dollars to diagnose it, most places roll the diagnoses fee into the charges to fix it or wave it if you get the work done with them. They came back and said it was a bad sensor that cost $12 dollars and wanted to charge me $98.00 dollars to fix it. I said well you roll the diagnoses fee into the labor right or wave part of that right? They refused, Costing me $200 dollars for a 12 dollar sensor. On top of that 1 hour of diagnosing, they were doing my oil change which was another 30 dollars. I have been there 6 times and now that it is a minimum of 30 plus minutes for the oil change, but never have gotten my car back in less than an hour. So I was told by a few of my mechanic friends that diagnose doesn't take but a few minutes once hooked to the computer. So I felt that they absolutely take advantage of people at this dealership!! I was going to buy 4 oil changes when I came into day and decided to only buy one and will be moving my business to another Chrysler Dealership! I think its absolutely absurd that I get charged $200 dollars for time I was at the dealer ship from 10-12 so that means they worked on my car for about 30 minutes doing the oil change. 30 minutes arguing with me and then maybe an hour diagnosing and fixing the sensor. Avoid using this dealership Service department!

Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

May 28, 2013

CUSTOMER HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND SATISFIED. WE APPRECIATE ALL FEED BACK AND ALWAYS WANT TO ENSURE THAT ALL CUSTOMERS HAVE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE AT OUR DEALERSHIP.