Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge

5600 S Washington Ave, Titusville, FL 32780

New 877-409-2465
Used 866-400-9957
Service 866-433-2684

"WHERE ALL ROADS LEAD TO GREAT DEALS"

THE WORST car buying experience I have ever had!!

by from Olney, Maryland |

I am active duty military and a very mechanically inclined individual located in Maryland and was extremely hesitant/skeptical about buying a car out of state that I had not personally looked over myself. I had been looking for a low milage Infinity G35 for almost a year, and came across Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge. They had listing for a 2007 Infinity G35 with 26k from a trade in from the original owner. I picked up the phone and the salesman was quick to tell me this car how AWESOME this car "It is what we call a pedigree" "We don't see 2011 model years in this kind of shape" he told me. I asked numerous questions in regard to the mechanical condition of the car and was assured that this vehicle had 0 issues. Communication from the salesman PRIOR to the sale was great. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and the process was pretty painless, that is until the vehicle arrived. Prior to the car being shipped the salesman told me the car was detailed, well according to the BILL OF LADING from the driver that delivered the car "CAR IS COVERD IN DIRT, NO INSPECTION GOES AS IS, NO MAJOR DAMAGE" Well after the car was delivered late at night i got the car home and it was filthy along with NUMEROUS scratches on the roof, but this was just the start. The next day I took the car out driving I noticed the engine had a serious detonation problem. I was told by the salesman it was filled with regular gas by mistake before it left the dealership and the problem should go away with premium gas. That same day after driving for about 30 minutes I pulled the car inside inside my garage and noticed a loud knocking coming from the back part of the transmission/engine. As soon as I heard the sound I send a video of the noise/location to the salesman and this is where the communication from the dealership has stopped. I have emailed videos of the issue to the dealership multiple times. Called and was told told," We will have to call you back" and no replies to my SMS sent, when prior to the sale as I stated before, communication was always quick. I have had the car 10 days and put premium gas in and the car still sounds like a 1980 Toyota with 300k on it and the knocking is not going away. The least the dealership could have done was acknowledge the issue and stand by there promise but as of this posting, they have not.

Rip Off Report

by from Mims Florida |

I want to share what a Horrible Experience I had at Titusville Chrysler Service Department. I came in to get an oil change and have my service light on my car that came on checked. I was told it was $98 dollars to diagnose it, most places roll the diagnoses fee into the charges to fix it or wave it if you get the work done with them. They came back and said it was a bad sensor that cost $12 dollars and wanted to charge me $98.00 dollars to fix it. I said well you roll the diagnoses fee into the labor right or wave part of that right? They refused, Costing me $200 dollars for a 12 dollar sensor. On top of that 1 hour of diagnosing, they were doing my oil change which was another 30 dollars. I have been there 6 times and now that it is a minimum of 30 plus minutes for the oil change, but never have gotten my car back in less than an hour. So I was told by a few of my mechanic friends that diagnose doesn't take but a few minutes once hooked to the computer. So I felt that they absolutely take advantage of people at this dealership!! I was going to buy 4 oil changes when I came into day and decided to only buy one and will be moving my business to another Chrysler Dealership! I think its absolutely absurd that I get charged $200 dollars for time I was at the dealer ship from 10-12 so that means they worked on my car for about 30 minutes doing the oil change. 30 minutes arguing with me and then maybe an hour diagnosing and fixing the sensor. Avoid using this dealership Service department!

Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

May 28, 2013

CUSTOMER HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND SATISFIED. WE APPRECIATE ALL FEED BACK AND ALWAYS WANT TO ENSURE THAT ALL CUSTOMERS HAVE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE AT OUR DEALERSHIP.

Total Happy!!

by from Titusville, fl |

Just bought my new vehicle from Titusville Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Purchased a 2011 Dodge Journey and had a great experience. The everyone was so nice. Can not wait till I need another car.

Wrangler

by from Cocoa, Fl |

Bought a new 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. The staff was great to work with.