Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor

30777 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684

awesome dealership

by from Jupiter Florida |

My name is John Calloway and my wife and kids drove over 4 hours from Jupiter fl to look at a used sierra 2500HD. I saw it online and inquired about it, I received a phone call back from Joe Cappello. He was very cordial and answered every question I had. I made an arrangement to come see vehicle and told him that I didn't want to drive 4 hours and get there and vehicle not be what he said it was. He assured me that's not the way they do business and was sure I would like what I saw. Well..... I just want to say this was the BEST experience I have ever experienced in a car dealership, vehicle was exactly what they advertised and the staff was unbelievable. We felt very welcomed and they pampered my wife and kids after a long trip from the east coast. The salesman Robert Gonzalez was very friendly, knowledgeable and informative, Igor in the finance dept worked his magic and got me an unbelievable rate and term on my loan. I want to thank all of you guys for everything, we are very happy with our vehicle purchase and the painless and ease of the sale. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know and will MOST DEFINITELY make another trip over next year when my wifes lease is up.

185K Suburban traded in for '15 Shiny-new Enclave

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

Russ Schon was incredibly patient and found me exactly what I wanted- a 'car-feeling' with room for our large family in a BEAUTIFUL, SAFE vehicle!!! The Eclave is like jewelry on wheels! Russ found me the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. Upon delivery, he went above & beyond as he patiently explained ALL of the new technology to me! Easiest car purchase EVER!

William F & Margaret Strang.

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

John is a great salesman.... We have bought other cars through him. He has Always treated us well, and will probably buy the next one through him.

GMC Sierra 1500 purchase

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Easiest auto purchase I ever made. I would reccomend the dealership to a friend.

Turah Case

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

The service department is always great and Chris was helped us out on a Saturday with our daughters car. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

William Case

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Dick Norris in Palm Harbor is always fair with our trade-ins and price of the car we are buying. If there is a issue after the purchase they always make it right. We would not go anywhere else.

Great Service!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

The battery died in my car, and after getting it started I headed straight to the dealership. I called the service department and they said to bring it in and they would fix it right away, even give me a loaner if I needed it. They were very accommodating, and got me in and out in less than an hour. They are always friendly and helpful!

Executive Vice President

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

easy, friendly and very pleasant Jamie Zimmerman was amazing and the best sales manager we have every dealt with when buying a new car....

150% Satisfied!

by from Port Richey, Florida |

My name is Shaun Nowokunski. I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal Turbo and I gotta say I am very impressed with the improvements Buick has made to their vehicles. Dealing with Dick Norris was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I walked away with the exact car I wanted and everyone, especially Drew Arnold the All state Insurance guy @ Dick Norris Palm Harbor and Chris Platow the salesman, made sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase and even helped me to make it a great surprise for my wife since I really bought the car for her. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Awesome dealership

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

I made a service appointment with Rita for an oil change and some other warranty work. Rita said that it would take about two hours. The work was completed in just over an hour. Awesome!