Dick Norris Buick GMC Palm Harbor

30777 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Great Service. Faster than I expected.

by from Clearwater, Fl |

They ordered my recall parts and scheduled me and got me in for repair within a week or two. I was expecting to wait longer.

Gino D.

by from clearwater Fla |

Dick Norris is a great place to have your auto's taken excellent care of.

Dick Norris, Excellent Dealership

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

We bought a Buick Enclave from Dick Norris and are very pleased with the vehicle. It has every safety feature imaginable. The salesman, Russ Schoen, was first rate. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great service

by from Tampa, FL |

I've taken my vehicle to Dick Norris, over the years and received nothing short of EXCELLENT service.

New Car Purchase

by from Palm Harbor FL |

All went very well and we appreciate how we were treated during the purchase process. Afterwards when one of us stopped by, we did not feel very welcome (our primary salesperson was not there - it was another person.)

2014 Terrain Purchase

by from Clearwater, FL |

This is approximately our 10th vehicle purchased at Dick Norris. The reason is we are always treated fairly and with respect. While modern as can be, Dick Norris remains just a good old family dealership that values it customers.

Lacrosse Purchase

by from Bayonet Point Fl |

Dick Norris was the fourth dealership that I visited in my quest for a new Lacrosse. Sales specialist John Bruno was outstanding. No pressure, just a source of excellent information. Had no intention of buying but was just doing "serious tire kicking". Closed the sale, with the assistance of Sales Manager Steve Newcomer, within the hour. It usually takes weeks for me. Manny in the finance department closed the deal with the best interest rate in the market. Professionalism throughout the organization, Highly recommended and I will be back!

Great Experience

by from Saint Petersburg, FL |

We just purchased a 2014 GMC Acadia SLT. After dealing with several other local dealers and feeling offended by the unprofessional experience, we reached Joe Cappello at Dick Norris in Palm Harbor. Unbelievable experience!! Upfront, honest, fair, went over all the numbers and was an absolute charm. You would expect this from a service business, from ANY dealer, but shockingly and shamefully, it is NO WHERE to be found in this area. Dick Norris GMC, Joe Cappello and Mike Putnam restored our faith in awesome customer service and experience. We will be heading back in a few weeks to purchase a new Yukon. Do yourself a favor, save yourself the agony of a "Crown" experience and go straight into Dick Norris GMC.

Great Service

by from Tarpon Springs, FL |

We have been using the service department at Dick Norris Palm Harbor for 13 years now. The staff is wonderful. We even bring our non-GMC trucks into the service department here because they are so trustworthy and honest. We have purchased 2 cars through them as well. It was a very smooth process.

Great all the way around. Awesome service!

by from Tarpon Springs, FL |

Great dealership which begins at the front desk. The folks are friendly and are willing to work with the customer in order that the customer goes away satisfied with the service that was done, but also wanting to go back for more of the same. Sales staff is top of the line and so are the service people.