Sir Walter Chevrolet

8501 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27612

New 888-793-7348
Used 866-979-8519
Service 866-576-4539

Reliable, honest and easy to deal with.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Easy to deal with, reliable and honest. Actually, the best dealership I've ever dealt with, and the reason I keep buying Chevrolet.

August 8, 2014

David, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence, and it's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! I hope that you are enjoying your new car! Thank you so much for your loyal business. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best regards, Tim Murray | GSM | 919.235.3632 | tmurray@sirwalter.com

Great inventory and showroom. Personel even better

by from warrenton,nc |

Fantastic and fair in all regards. Seemed to really appreciate my business and all went out of their way to accommodate me! They worked relentlessly to find what I needed and to make it work!!

December 19, 2014

William, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to know that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Sir Walter Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Matt Birckhead General Manager mbirckhead@sirwalter.com 919-235-3602

service repairs

by from Raleigh nc |

I had an excellent experience, I believe his name was Sean and he did everything to make my experience pleasant! He was knowledgeable and even provided me with a service loaner so that I could go about my regular routine as my car was serviced.

December 9, 2014

Lacarla, we appreciate the time t took for you to write this review. It is great to hear that your time spent with Sean was a pleasing experience. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Matt Birckhead General Manager mbirckhead@sirwalter.com 919-235-3602

Just perfect!

by from Zebulon, NC |

I was treated like close family. They cared about my situation and did everything possible to help me get a car and was mindful of my financial challenges. I am truly happy especially with dealing with Tim Murray I felt like he took me under his wing and took care of me, as well as Karen Zelaya. I was treated like I was special and not just another sale, I very much appreciate the service and treatment with the entire team at Sir Walter...just a fantastic group to work with. Even those that wasnt working with me everyone smiled and spoke. That means the world. It made me want to come back and tell others. You now have a lifetime customer.

November 29, 2014

Tiffany, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience at our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your trust in our business. We are eager to see you on your next visit. Matt Birckhead General Manager mbirckhead@sirwalter.com 919-235-3602

Great Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had purchased a new 2015 Chevy Colorado. I ended up bringing the vehicle back because it was not a good fit for me and both Don and Shawn worked with me finding a new truck that would fit me. They were able to get the same deals I had on the 2015 for a new 2014 Silverado. I was extremely happy and grateful for them working with me on the exchange.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Jason. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that we were able to help find the vehicle for you. If you have other concerns, please feel free to visit us anytime. Matt Birckhead General Manager mbirckhead@sirwalter.com 919-235-3602

Great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Tim M. and Dana were super nice in helping me. I had been to a few other dealers and left because of the way I was treated and their negative attitude. Also the owners daughter made sure before the truck was bought that everything was going ok.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, David. At Sir Walter Chevrolet, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Tim Murray Sales Manager 919-235-3632 tmurray@sirwalter.com

great service

by from raleigh nc |

Everyone was very nice. I dropped my car off originally for it to be fixed due to a recall, then decided to test drive some cars and wound up purchasing a new one. Don Phillips even postponed his lunch date with his son to sit with me until the car was ready to go, awesome customer service. Thank You

November 15, 2014

Denise, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. Don is great with people and he aims to assist every customer that enters our dealership. It is wonderful to know that he was able to do that during your time with him. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Warm Regards, Tim Murray Sales Manager 919-235-3632 tmurray@sirwalter.com

great dealer to work with

by from raleigh,NC |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Sir Walter in the last 4 months. That should be enough said!!!! great experience!

November 11, 2014

Patrick, thank you for your feedback. We value our customers and their loyalty is very important to us. We are proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Tim Murray Sales Manager 919-235-3632 tmurray@sirwalter.com

excellent service, excellent facilitieand staff

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

called in for an oil change, the service technician was anthony webb, he took care of all my needs, was very courteous and very knowledgeable, as is all your staff.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review, Thomas. We're grateful that you chose Sir Walter Chevrolet to help you with your car's service needs and if there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know. On behalf of the entire team, thanks again for choosing Sir Walter Chevrolet and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Tim Murray Sales Manager 919-235-3632 tmurray@sirwalter.com

Great Dealership!

by from Garner, NC |

Andre was our salesman. He was friendly and knowledgeable and treated my husband and I with the up most respect. He listened to our needs and got me into a brand new Chevy Sonic LT and I couldn't be happier!

October 24, 2014

Karley, we appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. We make sure that all of our employees are friendly and knowledgeable. Andre is great with people and focuses on the needs of our customers. It is great to know that you are happy with your new purchase. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best Regards, Tim Murray Sales Manager 919-235-3632 tmurray@sirwalter.com

Great Service and a very pleasant place to visit

by from Raleigh NC |

Dana was my salesman he was super helpful in is finding and eventually buying our car. I had been to several dealers and I didn't feel pressure to buy at any point. Shawn was also very helpful in getting us a lower rate than I was approved for with my credit union. I would definetly recommend ge both of them to anyone.

October 22, 2014

Catherine, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are dedicated in providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm Regards, Tim Murray Sales Manager 919-235-3632 tmurray@sirwalter.com