Weaver Brothers Volvo

4409 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

New 888-279-1730
Used 888-394-8139
Service 866-833-8288

They are no worse than other Volvo dealers

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everyone goes on about this dealership, but they were actually the best of the three we visited. Sales consultant was patient, informed, and not pushy. They have crumby hours and a strange location. Unfortunately, they didn't have the car we wanted so we had to buy from a worse Volvo dealer.

Nice car but Volvo falls down on service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I loved my new Volvo XC60 when I first bought it. I purchased from another Volvo dealer in the Triad because Weaver Bros Volvo in Raleigh were so out of touch with reality on prices. After several bad maintenance service experiences and lower than expected fuel economy on the Volvo, along with tires that failed at 25,000 miles, seat belts that had to be replaced after 1 year, airbag sensors going faulty, and a failed electrical system to charge phones or navigation in the car - I gave up and started looking at other Luxury vehicles. I wouldn't even consider Volvo because you can't get dependable service in North Carolina! I traded my Volvo for a Mercedes from Leith Mercedes Benz and couldn't be happier!