Weaver Brothers Volvo

Used 888-394-8139
Service 866-833-8288

Knowledgable professionals

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

After doing lots of research and visiting other sales departments we selected the Volvo 2015.5 S60. The other dealers we visited and cars we considered were: Audi, BMW (my previous car), Lexus and Mercedes. Our sales person at Weaver Volvo, Fred, was knowledgeable and professional with no pressure on us to buy. We selected the new Volvo because of its safety features, it uses regular gas (the other luxury cars don't) and because of its peppy drive and lovely interior. That along with all of its high tech features and excellent warranty made it the car we purchased. While we were quite impressed with the Audi too, in the end, economics and safety won out. After purchasing, Fred spent the time needed to brief us on our features and get the car linked into the Volvo app to make the transition easy for me. I traded in a 2003 BMW 325XI so my car technology comfort was low. That changed with Fred's help. Looking forward to driving my new Volvo for many years.

verry disapointed

by from raleigh nc |

have bought 4 volvo from weaver brothers the last one was a used 2003 station wagon i paid 8000 for it after a month and driveing it 300 miles or so i found it did not take the place of a truck i tryed to sell it back to them they offered me 4000 for it and then they changed thier mind and wanted two give me less if i get a nother one it wont be from weaver

Nice car but Volvo falls down on service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I loved my new Volvo XC60 when I first bought it. I purchased from another Volvo dealer in the Triad because Weaver Bros Volvo in Raleigh were so out of touch with reality on prices. After several bad maintenance service experiences and lower than expected fuel economy on the Volvo, along with tires that failed at 25,000 miles, seat belts that had to be replaced after 1 year, airbag sensors going faulty, and a failed electrical system to charge phones or navigation in the car - I gave up and started looking at other Luxury vehicles. I wouldn't even consider Volvo because you can't get dependable service in North Carolina! I traded my Volvo for a Mercedes from Leith Mercedes Benz and couldn't be happier!

They are no worse than other Volvo dealers

by from Raleigh, NC |

Everyone goes on about this dealership, but they were actually the best of the three we visited. Sales consultant was patient, informed, and not pushy. They have crumby hours and a strange location. Unfortunately, they didn't have the car we wanted so we had to buy from a worse Volvo dealer.