Crossroads Ford

2333 Walnut St., Cary, NC 27511

New 877-839-2993
Used 888-202-3731
Service 877-769-4859

CrossRoads Ford is one of the top Ford dealers in North Carolina and part of the CrossRoads Automotive Group.

Good service

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

No issues with my service. Was relatively fast and I did receive a call confirming when it was completed.

alonza walston

by from Middlesex, NC |

2015 ford edge. was treated excellent. very helpful. service was excellent.

August 28, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback, Alonza. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I bought a Fiesta....

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was lucky to work with Mark Royakkers throughout my Fiesta shopping/buying experience. He was patient and attentive to all my questions in an effort to help me reach my needs, within my budget, and his follow-up calls to assess my comfort level after the sale have been greatly appreciated. The Finance Manager during my buying process was Reid White, whose occupational skill and appreciation for people seemed to help expedite the transaction with a smile. He was more than willing to explain the details of the add-ons that I thought I needed, such as GAP insurance and the benefits of an extended warranty. My car-buying experience at Crossroads Ford was stellar. If this was a Ford Inc. survey, I'd have to say I was COMPLETELY satisfied. Thanks for your time.

August 28, 2015

We're pleased to know you had such an excellent shopping experience, Kim! Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests and we hope to see you again!

Good Customer Service

by from Fuquay-Varina, NC |

I bought a Ford Explorer. Everyone was very nice and helpful. My one issue is that it took way to long to buy the vehicle. I pretty much went to the dealership with the intention of buying a vehicle but I almost walked out because of the length of time it took. It just seems like the process could have been simpler.

Crossroads is a model!!!

by from 407 Rutherglen, Cary NC |

From the time I called to make an appointment until we picked up the car we had an outstanding experience. Frank set us up for the next day and when we brought the car in we were welcomed by each department and Frank kept in touch with us as the day progressed. I must say this is the friendliest dealership ever. We also had the same experience when we brought our TBird in for service earlier this year. Will highly recommend you in the future.

Awesome staff

by from Cary, north carolina |

Megan Burrell is the BEST!!! She even helped me name my 2016 Ford Fusion... LaLucy.. Management was awesome!!! Thanks

August 28, 2015

Thanks for your amazing review of your recent experience with us! We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again!

My experince buying 2013 F-150 Pick Up Truck

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

Bought a used 2013 F150 pu truck and it had a broken passenger side mirror. Showed it to Greg Treadway and in less than an hour had a new mirror installed at service department. Outstanding by both Greg and service department.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

review

by from Apex, NC. |

Joseph was very courteous and helpful. The Car was ready when promised the outside looked great the inside and windows was dusty and just was not as sparkling clean as I we hoped it would have been when you are picking up a new Mustang GT

GREAT SERVICE!!!!

by from Willow Spring, NC |

Always helpful and quick. Dropped my truck and by the time I got to my office, they were calling informing me it was ready for pick up. I do not trust anyone else with my Ford 150. Crossroads is the only place I will go.

August 28, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Scheduled maintenance

by from Cary, NC |

Oil change and tire rotation was performed quickly

August 28, 2015

We're glad to know everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction, David! Safe travels!