Crossroads Ford

2333 Walnut St., Cary, NC 27511

New 877-839-2993
Used 888-202-3731
Service 877-769-4859

CrossRoads Ford is one of the top Ford dealers in North Carolina and part of the CrossRoads Automotive Group.

Terrible Buying Experience

by from cary,nc |

I had the most terrible experience ever buying a car . If you buy a car from them, use the internet and do not go in until everything is discussed otherwise you sit in a seating area that was dirty and no privacy discussing your deal. I would not get financing from them either since the rate changed 3 times with the finance manager.

Crossroads Ford responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Hello - We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review. I want to assure you that your comments are very important to our team, and I want to personally apologize for your bad experience with our sales department. We work hard to get our customers the best deal possible, and I am sorry if you felt that we fell short this time. It was never our intention to have you leave the dealership upset or dissatisfied. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help rectify your situation. Once again, I apologize for the miscommunication between you and the finance manager. Feel free to contact me at your convenience at (877) 280-8932. -Mike Hall, General Manager

Crossroads Ford Cary, December 2014

by from Raleigh, NC |

My experience with Mark Royakkers and Crossroads Ford was superb, outstanding! I am a repeat customer at Crossroads Ford and have dealt with Mark Royakkers each time, Mark is just the best. In my 54 years I have purchased vehicles at many dealerships, but since dealing with Mark and Crossroads I have no intention or reason to shop elsewhere. Also I would like to add that my dealings with the Crossroads Ford Service Center were also superb. The value that Mark and the Crossroads staff (Rob Pebler finance manager is great too!) add to the shopping, purchasing, and after-care experience make the choice to purchase there again and again a no-brainer.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Morrisville, NC |

Seth and the entire team at Crossroads Ford were very professional. The buying process went very smoothly and truly appreciated the effort by all to accommodate my schedule.

AWESOME service and very professional

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a preowned 2012 Ford Edge Sel from Crossroads and I couldnt be happier with the service. They provided a great price for my trade-in.From start to finish the sales manager, finance manager, and my sales rep provided stellar customer service through the whole process. They made my car-buying experience pleasant and I absolutely love my vehicle! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market to buy. Ask for Lisa Esposito - she definitely took care of me :)

Crossroads Ford Dealership Cary, NC

by from Willow Spring, NC |

I had an excellent experience at the Crossroads Ford Dealership. The entire team at Crossroads go above and beyond to make you feel special and taken care of throughout the car buying process. Their integrity is top notch. I will most likely return to this dealership to buy our next vehicle.

Car Buying Experience

by from Durham, NC |

I had a great car buying experience at Crossroads Ford Cary. I really appreciate the time that Lisa and DeAngelo spend with me to ensure I got the vehicle I wanted. I would highly recommend anyone that is in the market for a new vehicle come see them! The customer service experience sets the overall tone for the car buying experience and I believe Crossroad Ford Cary to be one of the best customer service providers for anyone in the market for a new car. These guys were knowledgeable, patient and in general made my car buying experience much less stressful that I have experienced in the past. Thanks to Lisa and DeAngelo once again, I couldn't be more happy with my new 2015 Mustang GT!!! I love it!

Great dealership

by from Garner, nc |

Fantastic customer service polite and friendly!!!!

Salesman and Sales Manager were very professional

by from Durham, NC |

This dealership was very upscale and by far was the most professional dealership I have ever visited. They were accommodating. They made calls to other dealerships in their corporation to see if those dealerships had cars in my color and options preference. They went out of their way to find the exact car that I wanted. And yet they were not condescending or overbearing.

Crossroads Ford responded to this review

October 31, 2014

Thank you for such a great review! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience a positive one. We are appreciative to have great customers like yourself, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Great buying experience, no pressure, very profess

by from Apex,NC |

Very satisfying experience. I bought a Ford certified vehicle and I love it. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Best Buying Experience I've Ever Had!

by from Cary NC |

What a refreshing experience! Chicago Joe was the sales rep and Kevin Thall did the financing. Professional treatment from experienced sales reps. Joe was absolutely knowledgeable about every detail of the car and Kevin went the extra mile helping me get the best rate and terms possible. In and out the door same day! I'm a Honda/Toyota Convert to Ford!