Vista Ford

(2.7) 6 Reviews

21501 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Horrible customer service and belittled by manager

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Ford company has always been a good supporter of my church and as such we try to patronize them whenever we can. Normally we go to Galpin Ford in Panorama City and have never had a problem with them before. Unfortunately, last year we made the mistake of going to Vista Ford only because they had the exact model we were looking for. Earlier today I had called in to the dealership to speak to the salesman (Schulman) who sold us our new Ford Escape last year. He was supposed to make arrangements for the vehicle to have a routine oil change but much to my dismay he was no longer working there. I was then transferred to a Mr. Todd Harder who says he was the manager and when I explained to him the situation and what had been promised by Mr. Schulman, he then began to belittle me and made rude statements about how the service would only cost $40 and how I should stop acting like it was the end of the world and just pay for it. He did absolutely nothing to help reconcile the situation other than make me feel very angry. When I asked for someone in management, he said he was the only manager and that even if I went to Corporate they could do nothing about it since they are privately owned. This was confirmed when I sent a complaint to corporate immediately after I hung up the phone. I had asked Mr. Harder if my business was appreciated, he responded saying that I got a good deal and that if I wanted to I could go somewhere else next time, which I definitely will do. I rarely make an effort to make negative remarks about any business but this was something I felt had to be brought to light so if I was you, I would not EVER go to VISTA FORD in Woodland Hills ever again!

Sad Sad Sad!!!

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Tried to buy a car last October on line through cars.com. It started out okay you know I gave them their money and yes they had no problem taking it. And then yah, I gave the shipper a deposit. Three months later..........no title from the DMV.......... Well finally got my money back and found a car in Canada. And yah I lost the $1200 I gave to the shipper. Nice, Losers!!

Happy happy happy

by from Los Angeles |

I used to be a loyal Galpin Ford customer until a couple of poor experiences. The staff at Vista Ford have all displayed a high degree of knowledge and professionalism of their products that is hard to find. Their kindness and willingness to work within our budgets and not hustle us has earned them a lifetime loyalty for us. From the driver who drives the shuttle to the GM Allen Nanas I've never had a better experience buying a vehicle.

Internet sales dept

by from Culver City,CA |

Test drove a vehicle, they ran my financials. Was told I'd received a call back, never received one. I called and left a message and the phone call was never returned. Very unprofessional, don't waste your time go to different dealer.

ALL AVERAGE

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Nothing impressive, im happy with my new vehicle but would rather had a more impressive experience for the money i was spending.

Best car experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was shopping for a Ford Flex via the internet departments and this dealership just laid it out, plain and simple. When I showed up, everything was as promised with no surprises. Great price and service. (Honorable mention should also go to Galpin, but they didn't have what I was looking for.)