Transwest BUICK GMC ISUZU

Service 888-370-2939

Earn $100 Cash!

Great Customer Service and Buying experience

by from Westminster, co |

When I started looking for a pickup, I naturally just chose to go to the closest dealership first. I stopped by the GM dealership on 104th and after only an hour of being there, realized not only did these jokers not know anything about the vehicles they sold, they didn't care. So, I decided I would take my business elsewhere. Being that I had purchased my last 2 GM cars through HM Brown and they used Transwest both times, I decided it would be worth the trip out to Brighton to see if their customer service and knowledge were any better. I was impressed from the moment we walked in. Gabe Molina and Allesandro Meloni were friendly and polite, made us feel at home and answered all of our questions. Gabe did some searching and couldn't find the truck I wanted, so we walked through the ordering process together and he set my expectations up front on the timeframe in which I was looking at. What was even more impressive was the fact that after 8 weeks of waiting for my truck to come in, when I showed up at Transwest, Gabe recognized me instantly. When the truck arrived and we did the walkthrough, Gabe was willing to spend whatever time was needed to go through all of the functions and explain everything to me. When I last went through HM Brown, they told me they really liked dealing with Transwest because of the professionalism and customer service, and I can agree more. the difference between Transwest and the dealership on 104th ave was night and day. Although I am just 2 miles from the 104th ave dealership, I will be driving all the way to Transwest for any service work.

July 21, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, Deryk! We are certainly happy that you had such a good experience here at Transwest. While our location isn't the most convenient, we try our best to make up for that with great customer service! Let us know if you have any questions about your new truck and welcome to the Transwest Family!

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased a used 2015 Sierra 2500HD denali from Tranwest and it was a huge purchase for me but Roy Leinweber made the whole experience very positive and stress free. I never felt any pressure to do anything, Roy was extremely friendly and helpful when looking at the trucks and even let me take it home for the night before buying. When I traded in my car, there was some back and forth but in the end they came my way and I feel like I got fair market value. When I went in to the finance department to sign the paperwork, the finance person was extremely friendly and even though they did the usual offering of the extended warranty, there again was no pressure and he took my polite "no" with no extra pressure or salesmanship. I would highly recommend this place to new buyers.

Awesome buying experience

by from Thornton, CO |

Shopping for a car was very easy and fast with help from Roy Leinweber at Transwest Buick GMC ISUZU. Service was very friendly and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car.

August 28, 2015

Dijana, We're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Roy was here to help you with your purchase. At Transwest Buick GMC, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as fast and easy as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. The Transwest Family

Great Service, clean facilities.

by from Northglenn, CO |

he did everything we need on time good guy good service.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Jorge. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! The Transwest Family

Great, Quick Service.

by from Commerce City, CO |

Service was quick and efficient. Very pleased with Transwest.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for the review, Jason. We are committed to providing efficient and quality service to each of our guests, and your feedback is sincerely appreciated. Thank you for choosing Transwest Buick GMC for your vehicle needs and we look forward to work with you again. The Transwest Family

Awesome Service!

by from Westminster, CO |

Everything was quick, easy, all questions answered. I was offered a ride back to work with their courtesy shuttle, and they even washed my car!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! The Transwest Family

Bryan Volvo

by from Denver Co |

I came into Transwest to look at a vehicle for my wife and Roy stood out to me and went above and beyond to help me get the vehicle I wanted . The service her was great and I am definitely coming back to get another vehicle form Roy . Roy met and exceeded my expectations for our next vehicle .

July 17, 2015

Bryan, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that Roy was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, The Transwest Family (720) 322-7200

Vehicle Trade Gone .....PERFECT Roy Leinweber

by from Brighton, CO |

I figure that in my 54 years I have purchased over a dozen new vehicles and last week I was about to add another to my list. Knowing that I was about to endure another painful task of shopping and dealing, I bit the bullet and began to look. I knew that I was about to take the biggest hit ever on at trade-in that I owned for one year, my expectations were set for a loss. Little did I know Roy Leinweber would change my perspective for car shopping. Friendly, honest, informative, soft spoken and most of all not pushy. It doesn't take long to see these qualities in a car salesman, usually about 10 minutes for me. After Roy figured out what it was I was looking for he asked about my trade. Within 15 minutes after his assessor researched the value of my vehicle Roy gave me a very fair number the same number I had in my mind. Now I was ready for the punch line. Waiting, waiting and POW! Nothing. He said take this number and take all the rebates and the deal was done. My goal was to walk in and make an even trade on a new vehicle. Little did I know I would walk out with money in my hand and be the owner of a fully loaded GMC SLT. WOW! Roy Leinweber is the man. You have to ask for him on your first visit.

June 30, 2015

Russ, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Roy is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Best, The Transwest Family (720) 322-7200

A Car Needed For Our Daughter

by from Littleton, CO |

We were on the hunt for a first car for our youngest daughter. We went to a dealership in Denver, then one in Parker. You could tell the first dealership "had their sale hat on". The place was packed with people. You could feel the dealers push to buy. The salesperson was pleasant, the car was okay, but one of the salespeople shouted at my daughter to move the car from the place it was parked, & wasn't courteous about it. We were introduced to the manager as we made our way out to look at the second car. The second car in Parker, the salesperson seemed indifferent. He handed us the keys, gave us a plate, and told us we could drive it. The car was full of scratches on the body, and was nasty dirty on the inside. I always thought that dealerships cleaned cars before selling them, and only sold the best used cars they could get. I told my daughter that I didn't even want her driving such a dirty, awful car. I wouldn't even consider her dad and I buying her a car that bad. The third car we were looking at was in Henderson. We live in SW Jeffco, and this was more of a trip for us, so we saved it for last. As we were making the trip up, we began to read reviews about Transwest. Over and over the people said how great Roy is. I was very excited, as that is who had talked to us when we called. When I had to call a second time before we made the drive, the receptionist even remembered our daughters name! Roy is every bit as wonderful as the reviews said. He is kind, he is knowledgable, he is patient, he made our daughter feel VERY comfortable. My father-in-law has passed away, but the way that Roy talked to our daughter reminded me SO much of my father-in-law. Roy went on the test drive with my daughter, myself, and my husband. He is comfortable to be with, and the conversation was the same. As for the vehicle that we purchased, it was WONDERFUL. It was sparkly clean. It is in GREAT shape inside as well as out. Roy had it parked out front for our daughter to test drive when we arrived. She was in awe and whispered to me this was absolutely the one!! The staff at the dealership was kind, the finance manager knew his stuff and never made us feel rushed about the deal. Driving here is DEFINATELY worth it! There is not a dealer in Denver that has ever treated us so well. Buying a car before has never been such a positive experience. We are very, VERY, pleased with what our daughter is now driving. I feel confident that this vehicle is safe for her to drive. Everything in the car works, nothing is broken, as can happen with used cars. Thank you to Roy I am SO GLAD we met you! You break the negative mold of car salespeople.

June 6, 2015

All of us at Transwest Buick GMC congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Roy is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Best, The Transwest Family (720) 322-7200

Transwest Buick GMA Isuzu and Roy Leiweber

by from Denver, Co |

Came looking for a Hummer on sale and had the best service and attention. Roy Leinweber (Salesperson) was polite and knowledgeable. Not only was he "straight up", he work diligently and willing negotiated with me to arrive at a deal that I felt was "win-win" If you are seeking a great deal from an honest professional, seek out Roy at Transwest Dealership.

May 20, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! Roy is a key component of our team here at Transwest Buick GMC and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best, The Transwest Family (720) 322-7200

Nate from Aurora

by from Aurora,co |

Great service! We saw a car online and came in to check it out. It was exactly as described online. Buying process was very fast and straight forward, we didn't feel like we were "nickel and dimed" like some previous experiences. We worked with Roy Leinweber at Transwest Buick GMC Izuzu. We would definitely buy another car here if we needed too!

May 19, 2015

Sarah, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Roy assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions. Best, The Transwest Family (720) 322-7200