Transwest Buick GMC Trucks

7911 E. 96th Ave., Henderson, CO 80640

New 866-413-5436
Used 866-906-6540
Service 888-370-2939

Right Car, Right Price, Right Choice.

Great Customer Service and Buying experience

by from Westminster, co |

When I started looking for a pickup, I naturally just chose to go to the closest dealership first. I stopped by the GM dealership on 104th and after only an hour of being there, realized not only did these jokers not know anything about the vehicles they sold, they didn't care. So, I decided I would take my business elsewhere. Being that I had purchased my last 2 GM cars through HM Brown and they used Transwest both times, I decided it would be worth the trip out to Brighton to see if their customer service and knowledge were any better. I was impressed from the moment we walked in. Gabe Molina and Allesandro Meloni were friendly and polite, made us feel at home and answered all of our questions. Gabe did some searching and couldn't find the truck I wanted, so we walked through the ordering process together and he set my expectations up front on the timeframe in which I was looking at. What was even more impressive was the fact that after 8 weeks of waiting for my truck to come in, when I showed up at Transwest, Gabe recognized me instantly. When the truck arrived and we did the walkthrough, Gabe was willing to spend whatever time was needed to go through all of the functions and explain everything to me. When I last went through HM Brown, they told me they really liked dealing with Transwest because of the professionalism and customer service, and I can agree more. the difference between Transwest and the dealership on 104th ave was night and day. Although I am just 2 miles from the 104th ave dealership, I will be driving all the way to Transwest for any service work.

July 21, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, Deryk! We are certainly happy that you had such a good experience here at Transwest. While our location isn't the most convenient, we try our best to make up for that with great customer service! Let us know if you have any questions about your new truck and welcome to the Transwest Family!

Amazing Service - Roy Leinweber

by from Denver, CO |

My husband and I had an excellent experience at Transwest Buick GMC. Our Salesman, Roy Leinweber, was amazing. We felt secure and confident that we got a great deal, not to mention a good time. Roy is hilarious. The process was smooth and didn't take hours. I will recommend Transwest to anyone interested in buying a vehicle.

WONDERFUL SERVICE- EASY PROCESS!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

I wanted to buy a car in Denver, so that my husband & I could drive it home to Louisiana throught the scenic mountains of Colorado & New Mexico. I contacted Transwest thru their online system, and Gabe Molina called me within a day. I explained what I needed to do and that I wanted a Yukon XL Denali. He was ON IT! The process was super easy and I bought the car sight unseen- because Gabe sent me awesome pictures of the vehicle. When we flew into to Denver, Transwest picked us up, drove us to the dealership, and I signed a few papers. Next thing I know, we are driving off in my new Denali embarking on an awesome road trip with smiles on our faces! Thanks Transwest, and especially Gabe Molina for making this car buying experience the best I have ever had!

by from Denver, CO |

Walked in and Gabe immediately helped me. I had been shopping around and knew what I wanted. Gabe and team met the price I needed and the deal was closed. He made my trade extremely easy and even offered to take care of the title logistics for me. Buying process was very quick with Alessandro. We spent more time talking about common interests than paperwork! Great team at Transwest, thank you.

Sales-Transwest

by from Denver, CO |

Excellent sales help thru Gabe Molina. Truly professional and helpful.

July 22, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing! Gabe will be happy to know that you had such a positive experience working with him. Let us know if you need anything else!

Great Dealership

by from Thornton, Colo. |

As in the past, when I bought other trucks with Trans West, it was stellar all the way. Gabe Molina was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and a great help in our purchase. We love the truck and will pass on our exrerience to others. Thanks again, Trans West.

July 21, 2014

Thanks for your kind words, Terry! We appreciate you taking the time to let everybody know about your experience here at Transwest and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great Service, friendly, Patient

by from Salina, KS 67401 |

Very reasonably priced, Great Service and Friendly. A+ All the way. Thanks for all your hard work for us.

June 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing, Eric & Kelly! We greatly appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again! Welcome to the Transwest Family.

Great Service! Great People!

by from Thornton CO |

Ashley was so friendly & easy to work with. Everything was handled quickly - easy process!! Great deal on our new truck & I ma come back to trade in our other car!! :)

June 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Dennis and Ginni! Ashley will be happy to know that you had such a positive experience. Be sure to let us know when you're ready to trade in your other car! We look forward to working with you again. Welcome to the Transwest Family!

Amazing Experience

by from Lafayette, CO |

I just bought two new trucks from transwest. The facility was very clean and customer friendly, and the bathrooms were very clean with a changing table. I know that sounds strange but I am amazed at how many don't have a changing table. Gabe, the sales man, was very helpful and friendly. Not only did he have the trucks we wanted but he handled all financing a-z. When we picked up the first truck he explained everything from the spring loaded tail gate to the radio and everything the truck was capable of inside. It is a 2014 Denali pick up and this truck can do everything but feed you. It was nice and clean he even touched it up for us. The other truck was just as ready to go as the Denali, it was work ready and just a pretty. I would recommend this dealer as well as dealer ship to anyone who wanted a no hassle type of experience. We will be purchasing more trucks in the future from them.

June 19, 2014

Lacy, thanks for taking a moment to let everybody know about the experience you had here at Transwest! We are very happy to know that your experience here was such a positive one. We look forward to working with you in the future and welcome to the Transwest Family!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Denver, Colorado |

We had a great experience at TransWest! We dealt with Ashley Lanier most of the time, she was very helpful and friendly. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had, Thanks so much!

June 3, 2014

We greatly appreciate your feedback, Christine! Thanks! We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with the best experience you've ever had at a dealership. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the Transwest Family!

Great Customer Service

by from Thornton |

My purchase started with an email inquiring about the GMC 2500HD trucks. I received a reply from Gabe Molina. He was very pleasant to work with and guided me through the entire purchase. It was a very smooth and stress free purchase. Gabe was the person who found the truck I wanted and was "up front" with all the incentives that was available. It was an pleasant and stress free experience from the time my wife and I walked into the showroom until the time we drove home our new truck. After the purchase follow up questions were addressed immediately by Gabe and any small issues were resolved. The showroom was inviting and clean and we felt comfortable. I would recommend Transwest Trucks and Gabe Molina to anyone who is considering a new or used vehicle purchase. Nothing is hidden, no pressure in buying and the follow up service is great.

June 3, 2014

Thanks, Paul! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to let everybody know about your experience here at Transwest. Gabe will be happy to know that you had such a positive experience. Feel free to give us a call with any questions or comments you may have!