Mike Shaw Subaru

1650 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 866-348-1325
Used 888-567-2130
Service 877-815-1724

Always Our Lowest Price, Guaranteed!

The best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Littleton, CO |

I just bought a new 2015 Subaru Outback from Mike Shaw Subaru and could not have been more pleased with the entire experience, from initial online inquiries right up to completed delivery.

June 26, 2015

Ted, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for giving us the opportunity to assist in your new Subaru purchase! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Great Experience

by from Westminster, CO |

I had a great experience buying a new car here from Keith. I would recommend working with him. He is friendly and knowledgeable answered all of my questions and got me into the car I wanted.

July 12, 2015

Amy, Thank you so much for the opportunity! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

by from Arvada, CO |

I have been going to Mike Shaw Subaru on 104th for many years. They are wonderful people. Cliff in Sales and Dustin and Kathy in Service are GREAT people!!! They always go above and beyond!!!!! Will continue to give them my business as long as I am able.!!!!!

May 11, 2015

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Great Experience!

by from Aurora, CO |

We recently bought a Subaru Legacy from Mike Shaw Subaru and it was a great experience! Tim Dreger was very helpful and made the whole buying process extremely easy. We will go back to Tim when we need another car.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience with us, David! We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review and we look forward in assisting with any of your future automotive needs! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Fantastic service - thanks so much Tim Dreger!

by from Boulder Colorado |

Working with Timmy to buy our eighth (yes, that would be 8!) Subaru last Saturday was great. We knew what we wanted (our third Cross Trek in the family), and what a fair price was. The only variables were interest rate (seriously our daughter got 1.49% for a four-year loan) and trade-in value for her 11-year old Legacy. We were thrilled with the interest rate, and pleased with the trade-in value. And, the process was pleasant - none of that sleazy back and forth that is so irritating at some dealerships. Tim was respectful of our time, and treated us like valued customers. We would do business with Mike Shaw Subaru again in a heartbeat.

Best Sales Experience

by from Denver, CO |

I recently bought a 2015 Crosstrek from Timothy Dreger - and he made it the best sales experience I have had. He was not only efficient and considerate of my time, but he went out of his way to help me find the car I wanted with a killer deal. I highly recommend going to Tim if you are looking to buy a Subaru in Colorado. All around great experience, and excellent costumer service.

Experience at shaw subaru

by from Thornton CO |

Great experience at shaw subaru. Tim the Salesman who helped me was extremely helpful

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

My wife and I came in for a test drive on a 2012 Legacy. We were greeted instantly and were treated great. The car we were looking for wasn't in, but Tim Dreger got us into an even better car at a great price. Best car buying experience so far. We spent as much time having fun as we did talking cars, but we're also not your typical car buyers.

Mike Shaw Subaru and Alex Comar are class acts!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We drove from Albuquerque to Denver to buy our new Subaru Forester from Mike Shaw Subaru. From start to finish it was an easy, straightforward experience, completely free from any of the typical sketchy tactics practiced by so many car dealers. Our salesman, Alex Comar, was forthright, honest and helpful throughout the process. Unlike many salespeople with whom we dealt, he did not hesitate to put pricing and particulars into writing in emails, a vital part of the process of buying a car long distance. And when the time came to sign the papers and write the check, the final price was about $100 LESS than the amount we had agreed upon. Deal with Mike Shaw, and buy from Alex Comar! You'll be glad you did!

Love These Guys!

by from Thornton, CO |

I have bought from Mike Shaw Subaru several times and I always get a great deal with excellent service. Tim and Cliff are the best

Things must be changing at mike shaw not impressed

by from Arvada, Co |

We bought a new 2015 outback paid cash, took a week to get it,while they all ready cashed our check. Got the car and do love it, however, the voice command does not work properly. Kept putting us off saying there was a conference going on about that feature. Finally got it in to the shop so they could look at it. works better but still not right, and really can't seem to get the customer service promised when we picked up the car. Our daughter also bought a new 2015 forrester, put half down Jan. 1, 2015 and was promised a delivery date of Jan. 5, 2015. They were going to get the car from a sister location.? Did not get the car yesterday, now they say the car is still on a truck hadn't been delivered to sister location. That is not what she was told. Jan 6 now and still no car.??? Her first time buying a new car and all the fun has been taken out of it. By the way she doesn't know yet when she will get the car. Think we want our money back.

January 14, 2015

Please call or email me at 303.438.7500 or dscrivner@mikeshawsubaru.com, I would really like to discuss the buying experience that you had with us as this is not the norm for our dealership. I look forward to hearing from you. Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner