Mike Shaw Subaru

1650 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 866-348-1325 New866-348-1325
Used 888-567-2130 Used888-567-2130
Service 877-815-1724 Service 877-815-1724

Always Our Lowest Price, Guaranteed!

Low pressure environment instills confidence.

by from Thornton, CO |

Just a quick note to let folks know that Mike Shaw offered my wife and I a positive experience. After visiting a number of dealerships on "car row" in our neighborhood, we stumbled across this dealership. That day, we had been chased by salesmen on golf carts, offered may questionable claims about certain vehicles and had legitimate questions deflected by other dealerships. Wandering around on the Shaw lot, not knowing much about the current Subaru line-up, we were greeted by salesmen Cliff Swaim. He seemed friendly and answered some cursory questions in an open manner. He let us both sit in different vehicles and gently explained some features (not pounding hype and bling like we saw at other dealerships). He offered us test drives in a couple of vehicles and, surprisingly, did not talk our ears off during the trips around the neighborhood. He could field some technical questions and explained some unexpected features. My wife and I were potentially looking to replace one car, but then pondered getting rid of both our cars for new Subarus. You might think the random salesperson might go manic at the prospect of selling 2 cars at once, but he calmly explained some options and gently worked the deal. This guy even showed me around the service department, offering consult with a team technician. Wow. He was receptive to offering some reasonable incentives, too. Bottom line: Cliff was able to seal the deal and we drove off the lot with 2 new cars. He was willing to dig around the lot to find the right option package and make a deal that did not leave me feeling like I just sold part of my soul. Since then, he has offered support, consultation, and followup. I don't need to comment much on the cars themselves ('nuff said: love 'em at 10k miles now), but I believe it is rare to find a dealership and, more importantly staff, that is willing to get folks behind the wheel, roll with any twists in the deal and still offer a sense of a relationship after the sale. Kudos to Cliff and the rest of the team at Shaw. BTW- Awesome coffee/hot chocolate machine!!!

October 27, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, Mike! We appreciate you sharing your experience! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Unhappy with service deptartment

by from Thornton, CO |

First of all, I love my Subaru. I recommend them to everyone. The woman who sold me a car was fantastic, but she's no longer there. The finance guy sold me a maintenance package, which I was pretty excited to have, until I realized that I can only go there and the service people aren't happy to help me. They don't return calls, they don't make eye contact, they are generally terrible people. Except for Matt, he's great. I mentioned to him that nobody inside the office would even look up at me, and he was super helpful and friendly. One big complaint: there was a screw in my tire, so they tried to sell me two new tires, as "it could not be fixed." I took it over to the place where I bought the tires, and they repaired it for free, and saved me a bucket of cash. I hate having to take my car there for maintenance. I would never buy a maintenance package again, just for that reason.

Great service!

by from Thornton, Colorado |

I went into mike shaw Subaru and purchased a car. My salesman Sal was great. My finance manager josh Anderson was awesome too. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

April 3, 2016

Thank you for sharing, Angelica! Take care, Dominic Scrivner

Happy with my purchase!

by from Denver, CO |

I worked with Jonathan Hoheisel to buy my first Subaru. I went in at 10am on a Saturday morning to look at a specific car and drove it off the lot less than 2 hours later. Overall very satisfied, and I'll be back to Mike Shaw for my next Subaru too!

April 1, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we are happy to hear you are happy with your purchase! Dominic Scrivner

JOHNNY VITALE

by from THORTON CO |

I HAD THE BEST EXSPERIANCE THE JOHNNY VITALE. HE HELP M,E GET THE PERFECT CAR AT THE RIGHT PRICE AND IS THE MOST FRIENDLIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. IF ANYONE CAN HELP YOU GET A CAR AT THE RIGHT PRICE, HE IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB. THANK YOU JOHNNY!!!!

March 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback Breanna, we appreciate hearing from you! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Efficient buying

by from Denver |

I worked with Jon Hoheisel and was able to process a trade in and purchase a new car within two hours. I highly recommend

March 9, 2016

Thank you! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Great Dealer !!

by from Bailey, CO |

I bought a 2016 Legacy.....great car and great dealer to work with. I drove from Bailey to Thornton to go to them and would do it again. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good dealer to work with. Thanks !!!!

February 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, John! We hope you are loving your new Legacy! Dominic Scrivner Managing Partner

Great buying experience

by from Boulder, CO |

These guys helped me find the right car and didn't inflate the price. They know the consumer is informed these days and their prices are realistic and very competitive. Great service, helped me get out that day with my used car and are letting me return for detailing as I was in a big hurry to get out the day I was in.

February 20, 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we appreciate you taking the time and hope you are loving your new ride! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Helpful and friendly staff were much appreciated:

by from Broomfield, Colorado |

Thanks to Austin and the management team at Mike Shaw Subaru for a great car buying experience. I got a great deal on my trade even though it needed some minor work and got a beautiful new Outback with all the available safety features. Austin led the negotiation process with professionalism and patience. I usually dread the "hour" that going through the finance department takes, but I was in and out in just a few minutes. I love my new Outback and want to thank the employees of Mike Shaw for making the car buying experience exciting and pleasant.

February 14, 2016

Larry, Thank you very much for the kind review! We appreciate you sharing your experience, take care! Dominic Scrivner, Managing Partner

Great service and great employees

by from Thornton Colorado |

Tim in services and Anthony our mechanic were the best!! Thanks for taking such great care of us!!! Our car is running so much better now thanks to them!

January 9, 2016