Mike Shaw Subaru

1650 W 104th Ave, Thornton, CO 80234

New 866-348-1325
Used 888-567-2130
Service 877-815-1724

Always Our Lowest Price, Guaranteed!

Jamie Chu

by from Westminster, CO |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. Jamie was beyond educated and informed about all vehicles. I will recommend everyone that I know to go to Mike Shaw and work with Jamie. Her attitude and knowledge was above and beyond.

July 1, 2013

Hi Sara, Thank you for taking the time to review Mike Shaw Subaru. I am glad that Jamie was able to help you find the vehicle you wanted. Thanks again, Dominic Scrivner General Manager

Great dealership to work with. Definitely would re

by from Billings, MT |

I was on line looking for a specific vehicle and came across a listing with this dealership. I contacted the dealer and was serviced promptly and courtiously. The entire process was great. I am especially impressed with the salesperson Cameron Smith and would recommend him and the dealership to anyone.

Love my Subaru

by from Thornton, Colorado |

Sept 2013 I decided to buy a new car. After a quick internet search the Subaru came up as filling all my needs. I never drove one before and yet it had good gas mileage, AWD, good looks and it was the right size. Keith K. greeted me as I arrived. He proved to be very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, honest and sincere. I was also impress with the quality and safety of the Subaru vehicles. He told me the first time I drove on wet pavement; I would fall in love with the Subaru. He was right, as I drove from dry to wet pavement it felt like the car lowered itself down and gripped the road like no other car I have ever driven. I am sure that from now on I will always drive a Subaru. Etta May

by from Thornton, CO |

Keith Traczynski helped me purchase and service my new 2014 Crosstrek. He was helpful and was able to beat an online quote I had received from a competitor.

by from Thornton, CO |

Best car buying experiance I have ever had!!!

by from Greeley, Colorado |

Mike Shaw Subaru was absolutely the best dealership that I have ever done business with! Peter Beckingham (Finance Manager) and Jared Pleva (salesman) were knowledgeable, efficient, and went above and beyond to make my whole experience one I will never forget! Thank you, Mike Shaw Subaru!!! I love my 2013 Impreza!!!

First Subaru purchase

by from Denver, colorado |

Recently bought my first Subaru at Mike Shaw Subaru. Fantastic experience. Very friendly. Keith- went above and beyond to make the car buying as painless and easy as possible. Highly recommend them, esp Keith as a reliable and trustworthy place to buy a car.

First time buying a car!

by from Denver, Co |

I have been seriously "car shopping" for two months now and was very frustrated. Beth was the first one to contact me via email and set me up with Keith Traczynski who was the most helpful car salesman I have met to this day. He was not pushy...which is the main reason I have left every other car dealership. Keith's patience, kindness and trust worthy personality allowed me to find my dream car at the right price. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone...and try to make an appointment with Keith!

October 11, 2013

Hi Lindsay, Thank you for reviewing Mike Shaw Subaru. I appreciate your business and I am glad that you had a great experience with Keith. When your ready for your first oil change, please think of our Certified Service Department. Sincerely, Dominic Scrivner General Manager

EXCELLENT

by from Sterling Co. |

We went to Denver especially to look at a car at 2 dealers, the 1st was in Englewood, the salesman had NO idea where the motor was ! Another guy was making a call for an answer, while "our" salesman shammeyed the car and went for a smoke EXIT LEFT and not soon enough, Happily went to Mike Shaw. Cameron Smith had the car we wanted to see out front, he was wonderful to work with, as well as Brandon in finance. This dealership made our purchasing a auto a great experience, LOVE my " smart"car. Thanks

September 25, 2013

Hi Marv and Shary, Thank you for reviewing Mike Shaw Subaru. I am glad that Cameron was able to provide you with a great experience! Enjoy your new vehicle. Sincerely, Dominic Scrivner General Manager

Great!

by from Northglenn, CO |

My wife and I just bought a new Subaru from Mike Shaw. We worked with Kieth Traczynski. We were lucky enough to find the perfect car for us. It had the extras we wanted, and was in the color we wanted. Kieth was a gentleman, and was willing to stick with us for a long time until we decided to buy the car (it was our first new car). Mark, the finance consultant was also very knowledgeable, and respectfully taught us a bit about how the car buying process works, and what financing a car is like. Both were great guys to work with, and we would highly recommend Mike Shaw Subaru to those looking to buy a new or used car.

August 16, 2013

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to review Mike Shaw Subaru. I am glad that Keith was able to help you find the right vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do in the future. Sincerely, Dominic Scrivner General Manager