Quirk Volkswagen

20 Granite St, Braintree, MA 02184

1 of 1 review

Got my Dream Car here.

by from Burlington, VT |

After loads of research here and on other car sites, I found the perfect car for me and drove all the way down to Braintree to get it! The price was outstanding, and I emailed Mr. Dion there about all the details of an out of state sale. Things went from an overwhelming process to doable with their support. Once I got there, salesperson Jason was really friendly and concerned about doing a good job. Then the full theatre of car dealer negotiation began. This part felt pretty pushy and my wife was not amused by it. we had to go through the trouble of getting up to go twice before they allowed our bottom line on the trade in. In the end I got a great car and a story to tell, but I would warn you about the pushiness closing out the thing. I went to my credit union for a loan, so I didn't have to deal with them on financing. The whole thing with test drive took over 4 hours, but again I was happy in the end. good Luck!

(1-1 of 1 review)