Quirk Volkswagen

(2.0) 2 Reviews

20 Granite St, Braintree, MA 02184

Completely Incompetent

by from Braintree, MA |

Even requesting a simple vehicle history report from this dealership requires you to jump through hoops. It took 5 emails to get a pdf of the report sent to me. Even then they didn't send the whole report. What is usually an easily accessible link for other dealerships on the listing's page, required an hour of communication with this dealership. The also initially ignored their advertised price on cars.com and "sent me a deal" for $500 more even after I sent them the link to the advertised price from them on cars.com.

Got my Dream Car here.

by from Burlington, VT |

After loads of research here and on other car sites, I found the perfect car for me and drove all the way down to Braintree to get it! The price was outstanding, and I emailed Mr. Dion there about all the details of an out of state sale. Things went from an overwhelming process to doable with their support. Once I got there, salesperson Jason was really friendly and concerned about doing a good job. Then the full theatre of car dealer negotiation began. This part felt pretty pushy and my wife was not amused by it. we had to go through the trouble of getting up to go twice before they allowed our bottom line on the trade in. In the end I got a great car and a story to tell, but I would warn you about the pushiness closing out the thing. I went to my credit union for a loan, so I didn't have to deal with them on financing. The whole thing with test drive took over 4 hours, but again I was happy in the end. good Luck!