Olathe Kia

130 N. Fir, Olathe, KS 66062

New 888-856-1449
Used 888-903-2378
Service 866-414-9344

If you can find a better car for the money tell us (so we can buy one too).

AMAZING!!

by from Overland Park, KS |

When heading out to buy a car you want it to be by choice. Unfortunately this was not the case for my family. We needed a car fairly quickly and we had very strict financial guidelines. With these guidelines we were fully prepared to hear 'no' a lot before we heard a yes! We stopped in to Olathe Kia and John Bartocci was so helpful. He listened to exactly what I was looking for and instead of telling me what I wanted he helped me narrow down my choices. We test drove the Soul and even though it didn't have the space I needed I did learn about all of the amazing features that came standard on all of the Kia's. WOW! After that, every (NON Kia) car I drove just didn't seem to be good enough. Neither did the dealerships as a whole. The entire dealership had a very friendly, family feel to it. I was in no way uncomfortable or frustrated at any moment, which happens a lot while car shopping. We struck up friendly conversation and fun banter with everyone while we were there. John worked very hard on finding me the Sportage in the color that I LOVE and for the exact price that we were looking to pay. They were able to give us the exact deal that we needed without the non-stop back and forth drama. We were absolutely thrilled!! When we came to pick up the Sportage John and Tony Wright made the paperwork and other details a breeze! It was truly one of the easiest car deals both my husband and myself have ever made. My 3 year old daughter was given a giant balloon, we took pictures, John had already pre-set my radio and then synced my phone. It was really like a mini celebration as opposed to a car deal. I absolutely recommend everyone go to Olathe Kia for their next car. I know I will! Thank you so much to John, Tony and the rest of the staff!!! Tina, Todd and Taylor

Left upset

by from Olathe, KS |

I was a little disappointed. My husband and I walked in. No one greeted us for at least 10minutes. Not even a hello, someone will be with you in a second. Finally the first person to say hello was Roy. ( very friendly man) He looked at us again just standing there for a while and asked if we had been helped. We told him we saw an add that said ask for Brent. He told us he was with someone but would be with us shortly. Brent was taking forever so we just asked if he was able to help. We looked at a couple cars and start the paperwork. We wait for about 45minutes and we finally ask what's taking so long!? Roy told us they were still in the process of running the application. We waited a little longer and we heard Brent call and ask what the hold up was on the application. Whatever the lady said on the other end made Brent begin to question if my husbands social security # was real. My husband just received his social. He is new to the country. I began to get irritated because if there is a problem with the social just say that! Don't ask all these questions like we have an intention to lie. We have gotten an aprtment, he's gotten a job, and we applied at other dealerships with no problem. I then heard him go on to say I don't feel like dealing with the paperwork and to just decline the application. He didn't even address us to say what happened. After I told my husband it was time to go Roy asked if he was going to try to run it again. Brent said he could try but after that I was upset and said no thank you let's go. Brent then said maybe it's just not in our system yet.

very attentive , interested in finding a mutual so

by from St Joseph, MO |

it is nice to be serviced without being pressured/

Horrible service department

by from Olathe,Ks |

After having my vehicle serviced a week ago for transmission issues, the service department told me it was due to a loose battery cable which was causing my vehicle to not go into park properly and the key will not come out of the ignition. When we got home the same day the same issue was happening, I brought the vehicle back the NEXT DAY and Larry in the service department looked at my vehicle and scheduled an appointment for the following week, keep in mind this is now the second day I had to leave work early to deal with this issue. Upon arrival Larry tells me that his tech will now look at the vehicle to figure out which part they need and will call when it is in, I asked him "what was the purpose of setting this second appointment if you weren't going to be fixing the vehicle", at ths point Larry tells me that he is not going to be able to help me and has me leave. Come to find out they, sold me a vehicle that had been in a collision and was shown a clean carfax which was not true, if you are looking to buy a used vehicle without headaches I would STRONGLY recommend NOT going to Olathe Kia!

Proud New Optima SX Owner...

by from Gardner, KS |

In all honesty, I hate car buying. I typically review cars online and then narrow down the choices. If anyone had said, "How about a Kia?" a couple of years ago, I would have laughed- and my wife has had a troublefree Kia ownership for 6 years now! For the Optima, I compared it side by side against the V6 Toyota Camry- there was no comparison. Olathe Kia (Brent the salesman) made the buying process very quick and effecient. The negotiation took all of 20 minutes when it came down to it. I had a business trip to Dallas, and took the buy order with me. I shopped ALL of Dallas' Kia dealers and NONE were able to match the price I had already for the same car. There is quite a bit of demand for Kia's right now, but Olathe Kia delivered the car when promised and followed through on all obligations. If you haven't looked at Kia's- it's time. When doing so, look at Olathe Kia. The facilities are a bit dated, but that only helps you in getting the best deal.

Shopping Around

by from Olathe, Ks |

Olathe Kia was a very nice dealership. Gave me lots of options to chose from, however, the car that I wanted was too high so I ended up going somewhere else to purchase a vehicle.

Buying a car

by from Basehor, Ks |

I would like to take this time to let you know that my experience dealing with Olathe Kia has been very pleasant from looking to purchasing my Kia. My salesperson John B was a very nice person and easy to work with, it was nice when I decided to purchase he asked me what I was looking for and what color did I want and then him and the finance gentleman took care of the rest. I was very pleased with this dealer ship and have recommend them to my co-workers and friends and family.

Shopping for a Soul?

by from Kansas City, KS |

My old car was not working out for my needs. I drive my Mother to medical appointments a lot and she was having a hard time getting in and out of my low riding sedan. I started looking around at new cars and thought the Kia Soul might be a good fit. One Sunday afternoon my husband and I went to another Kia dealership just to take a look at new Soul's. We walked around that dealership for approx 15 minutes, not seeing any Soul's but getting in and out of other cars deciding what we liked and didn't like, but the whole time we were there, nobody even came over to say hi. So we left and went to Olathe Kia. As soon as we got out of the car a salesman said hi to us. We responded that we just wanted to look around. He said ok, go ahead, I'll catch up with you. We walked around for a couple of minutes, but didn't see any Soul's there either. That's when the salesman came up to us and I explained what I was looking for and why. He let me know they didn't have any new Soul's, but they had two used one's, that I was welcome to look at. He showed us the used one, and even let us take it for a test drive. I told him I might be interested in a new one, and he let me know there were some 2012's coming in in a couple of weeks, and asked what color I was interested in, and what kind of options, etc... A few days later he called and said there was one coming in like I had described and that if I wanted to I could come in and put a deposit down to hold it when it came in. I really appreciated the salesman's low key attitude, not the high pressure salesman which makes me nervous, and I cannot stand. He listened to what I wanted and needed, and didn't try to sell me something else just because they didn't have it in stock at the time. We've had the car about a month now, and I love it! I love the extra features, like the back up camera. It drives easy, brakes easy, steers easy. It's super easy to get in and out of. So far I have had 3 complete strangers come up to me and ask me how I like my Kia Soul, I tell them I love it, and if they are thinking of buying one they should go to Olathe Kia and see Mark Hemry because he will not be an annoying salesman who will high pressure them into something they do not want. Looking forward to many years of regular service with Olathe Kia!