Weisco Motorcars

Used 866-846-6143 Used 866-846-6143

Automobiles of Distinction since 1992

Simply Exceptional

by from Denver, CO |

Simply put, Weisco Motorcars is one of the best dealerships I have ever encountered. Paul was helpful, responsive, and personable. There were no secrets; I was allowed to have the car taken off their lot to be inspected. The experience was beyond effortless. I am quite happy with my purchase and cannot express how helpful the folks at Weisco were. I absolutely recommend Weisco Motorcars.

Exceptional dealership

by from Denver, CO |

Was sent to Weisco Motors by friends who had worked with Paul for several years. I was not disappointed with the experience. Paul listened to what I was looking for and showed me what they had available. No hard sell. He gave honest, straight-forward opinions and answers to my questions. The entire experience, from start to finish, was exceptional and stress-free. Highly recommend Weisco Motors for anyone in the market for a beautiful pre-owned luxury vehicle.

Great Service - above and beyond

by from Denver, CO |

I have purchased many cars from Weisco. Every time is easy. This last time was the best. I was in need of a newer car and discussed those with Paul. He sent me 3 options from the criteria I gave him a day later. I told him the car I wanted and he drove to my office and we took care of the paper work there. In no time I had my new car. Paul went above and beyond what anybody has ever done for me in the car buying process. Every time I hear somebody needing a car - I ALWAYS recommend Weisco and Paul.

Paul and the crew are amazing

by from Denver Co |

I have now bought two vehicle from Paul at Weisco. The first vehicle I bought was saw sitting on the lot and I was unsure of the purchase as I did not have a vehicle payment at the time and I was not sure if I to have a vehicle loan at that point in time in my life. Paul Went above and beyond helping me make an educated purchase on the vehicle and standing up and fighting to get the best price and the best loan rate he could. The second vehicle I bought from Paul was an easier decision for me and the buying process took about 5 minuted total. I would recommend Weisco to any looking to make a purchase big or small.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Denver, CO |

After trying through an acquaintance to get a specific car with a budget in mind and was basically told it was impossible it was recommended that I contact them, specifically Paul. With his knowledge of the market he told me could do it he would just have to wait for the right time. He sent me pictures of various cars he'd inspected to verify I would be happy with absolutely everything about the car. Sure enough I got the exact car that I was looking for without having to give up and settle for a lesser model. I will 100% be going back to see Paul for the next car I purchase.

Best Dealer Ever

by from Evergreen, CO |

This is the only place I will ever buy or sell cars from again, Paul was able to get me a limited edition model that was impossible to find any where else in the state and for cheaper than I could find anywhere in the country. I have since referred several friends who have all had the same experience. They also know who to work with in town for tires, accessories, tinting etc. Paul knows everyone. Also, I have really bad credit and they were still able to get me financed. If you're in the market definitely go check out the showroom, but if they don't have what you want they can find anything.

The best car buying experience

by from Denver |

Paul was the best auto salesperson I've worked with. He offered me a very good trade in value for my old car, and gave great advice on picking out a late model used car. No pressure, no haggling. He really helped me focus my search and ultimately purchase a car that I love driving. He got me a fantastic loan and even an extended warranty at a very low cost. Then tinted my windows and advised me on future preventative care. He made it all very easy for me. I'll never go to a big lot dealership ever again. I'm grateful for their excellent care, follow up, and attention. I'll be back for my next car in the future!

Terrible

by from Denver |

I tried contacting them abotu trading my BMW 650i (2009) for a maserati they had listed and they never even responded to me. I have heard this several times about this dealership. Sad to hear...

No communication or response

by from Aurora, CO |

I contacted this dealership during my search for a used Mercedes and never received a response to my emails or voicemails. They had a good price on an ML500 and I wanted to look at the car, however, I couldn't even get a response on what features the car has, if it was still available, or, any other info. I think that if you are not searching for one of their high end cars you are not going to get any attention. They are probably focused on spending their time on expensive cars with a larger margins.