Leith Mitsubishi

5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731 New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635 Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365 Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

thanks to Brian Winters

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a car from Brian at this dealership and was very impressed. while not my first car, this was the first car I've purchased alone, so a stressful experience to say the least. Brian is very personable, did not make me feel uncomfortable, and at no point did I feel like I was being "sold." since I knew what I wanted, Brian was great in showing me the features, explaining what he could do with my trade, running numbers, and all of the things that go into purchasing a car but at the same time making it low stress. I'd highly recommend you check out this dealer before you buy a car.

Great service and clean facility

by from Raleigh, NC |

First time of considering buying from a dealership. Had went to several and was really disappointed, but decided to try one more. It was the best experience we had! Bobby went the extra to get us in the car that we wanted. He answer all my questions with such patients, even after 2 days of working with us. We finally decided to purchase the vehicle. We then met some more employees, they were all so nice and really go out of their way to make you happy!!! Thanks Bobby Corbett and everyone at leith Mitsubishi. You'll have made our first vehicle purchase from a dealership a very pleasant one. If I ever need another one we will come to you. Again, thank you all for your help, especially Bobby....,

by from Fayetteville NC |

The buying experience was great. Bobby Corbett was great to deal with easy to get along with no pressure.

Very happy customer

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was the first car buying experience for my girlfriend and she was so happy that leith Mitsubishi and Brian went the extra mile to make sure she got a VW Jetta that she loves and gave us great service the entire time!

Great service

by from Wilmington North Carolina |

I called the dealership on Thursday I asked to speak to someone in used cars. A gentleman name Bobby Corbett answer the phone I asked him if they had a car I was looking for. he quickly tell me yes he was familiar with the vehicle. I told them it would take me 2 hours to get there. we took the vehicle on a test drive. we worked the deal out and I was on the way home. It was a great buying experience. They have a great team at this dealership.

by from Fayetteville NC |

First of all I have to say that this was the best shopping experience for a car I ever had. My salesperson was Bobby Corbett he was wonderful person to deal with. I love my new car.

Mitsubishi Lancer

by from Raleigh NC |

I came in the Dealership to get some work done on my Outlander. A sales person came up to me and asked me if he can help me. I told the gentleman was getting my car worked on. He asked me what kind of car I had, I told him I had a outlander. He asked me to look at the new Outlander 2016. I told him I would look at them. As we walked out of the show room I saw a Mitsubishi Lancer. He got the keys to 2015 and 2016. We took both cars on a test drive. Mr Corbett asked me to follow him in to the show room asked me to sit down to work the deal with him. Mr Corbett appraise my car I did not have my car with me, the one I was trading in. I gave him the VIN number and he worked deal out. I come back in that night with my wife to do the paperwork. Mr Corbett had all the paperwork done when we arrived at the dealership. I recommend if you are buying a car from leith Mitsubishi contact Mr Corbett.

Great Dealership Leith Mitsubishi

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

I purchased a new Outlander Sport 2015. I have a great experience at leith Mitsubishi. The salesperson I was dealing with was great to work with his name was Bobby Corbett. she had a great attitude he took his time and showed me everything about the vehicle he explained the whole process to me what my vehicle was worth when we walk my vehicle he explained to me what was wrong with it I have a lot of trust in this gentleman. They worked out the payment that I wanted. This is the first new vehicle I have bought. Thank you Mr Corbett for the best deal.

Credit Report For a Test Drive?

by from Raleigh, NC |

Probably not the dealer you want to visit if you are in the market for a Lancer Evolution. Apparently a credit report is required before you can even test drive one. As anyone knows any credit report that is pulled that can potentially cost you points off your rating. A test drive is not worth the cost to your credit rating if it turns out to be a vehicle you don't like, enjoy or even want to buy. Find another dealer who's willing to do a test drive BEFORE *they* "decide for you if you want to buy."