Leith Mitsubishi

5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

thanks to Brian Winters

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a car from Brian at this dealership and was very impressed. while not my first car, this was the first car I've purchased alone, so a stressful experience to say the least. Brian is very personable, did not make me feel uncomfortable, and at no point did I feel like I was being "sold." since I knew what I wanted, Brian was great in showing me the features, explaining what he could do with my trade, running numbers, and all of the things that go into purchasing a car but at the same time making it low stress. I'd highly recommend you check out this dealer before you buy a car.

awesome service - Brian Winters

by from Raleigh, NC |

This was the first car I have every bought Brian went above and beyond to help me get in the car used car I had found online. He was upfront and honest with me throughout the entire process. The car I had found online already had someone inquiring about the financing and he said if anything happened and it didn't work out he would call me. Within a few hours he called and said if you want to take it for a test drive you are more than welcome - so off I went. The car was better than I imagined, they were patient and encouraging (although never pushy) throughout the financing process and finally I drove home in my dream car and couldn't be happier Thanks again!

Car buying with Leith Mitsubishi

by from Raleigh, NC |

My experence with buying a car with Leith Mitsubishi was a very pleasant one. Matt Safren was great to work with. He was very knowledgible about the car that I was interested in buying and did buy. He made sure that all my questions and concerns were addressed. I will definitely be back the next time that I am looking to buy a new car.

Great Car-Buying Experience

by from Clayton, NC |

Brian W. was the salesman helping me on Saturday when I went on a test-drive for an Outlander Sport. He was not that "obnoxious pushy" car salesman. His knowledge of the vehicle was impressive but not over-the-top...you know the kind, with the know-it-all attitude. He was friendly, pleasant, patient and very professional. I believe that I received a great deal including a good value for my trade-in, which was a huge selling point. I have purchased several cars, and this car-buying experience was the most stress free experience I've ever had. The other members of the sales staff and finance office were great, also. I would definitely recommend Leith Mitsubishi, and I would most definitely ask for Brian W.

Great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went in to buy A Lancer with the hopes of taking one home that day and sure enough I did! It was a great buying experience and all the employees were very welcoming, especially my car salesman Brian Winters. I would definitely recommend this dealership to go and buy a car.

Return customer happy again

by from louisburg NC |

Just purchased my second vehicle from leith mitsubishi today. The first expierience was amazing along with the car but unfortunately 4 years later my lancer was totaled due to severe hail damage. When I got the news I knew I would be returning to leith mitsubishi. The sales man that helped me this entire week was Rick Sider. (I was browsing while waiting on my insurance to process my totaled car) He wasnt pushy, he was very patient with me, answered all my questions and he also walked me through what i needed to proceed with my purchase ahead of time. He kept in touch throughout the week while i was waiting on insurance to do their part. He is very familiar with each indiviual vehicle and made me feel good about knowing exactly what i was buying. I highly recommend going here not just for the car but for the friendly atmosophere and quality of customer service. Rick was straight forward and willing to get me what I was looking for if it wasnt on the lot. As far as the vehicles go, i never had any problems with my lancer. Mitsubishi is a name I can trust.

love my outlander sport

by from Raleigh |

I recently went to Leith Mitsubishi to look at a Nissan SUV. I called and spoke to Brian. Brian knew a lot about all the vehicles he showed me. It's nice to meet a sales person who has a passion for cars vs. making a sale. He then showed me the Outlander Sport. I was amazed with everything the Outlander Sport had to offer. Both Brian and Chris were excellent to work with. This dealership is awesome and I will be back to see Brian.

Pre Owned Vehicle

by from Wake Forest NC |

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Leith Mitsubishi and was happy with my experience. Our salesperson Matt Safren was very knowledgeable and assisted us by explaining the features of the vehicle. The entire staff was pleasant and enjoyable to work with. They were efficient and understanding. I would recommend this dealership to a friend!

Great Place to buy a car

by from Raleigh, NC |

I worked with Matt Safren on the purchase of my 2011 Infiniti. He was very helpful and knowledgable. Everyone at Leith Mitsubishi from the Sales Manager, Finance, Service were great to work with!!

Not your Average Dealership!

by from Greenville, NC |

Chris, Lewis and Brian are, by far, THE BEST people to deal with when it comes to buying a car! I found the car I really wanted on cars.com, contacted the dealership, they worked their magic over the phone with me and that night, I was driving home in the car I have been wanting for so long! Chris, one of the managers, even left his dinner with his family to come back in and finish the paperwork up for me. If that isn't great customer service, then what is? It was painless and easy! Next time I need a car, I am going back! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Regardless of the make and model of the car you are looking for, check them out FIRST! For those of you with your guard up, thinking you will be pressured into buying a car from them, that is not the case with them. Put your guard down and ask for Brian! Tell them Chris from Greenville sent ya!

friendly service.

by from Nashville, NC |

We purchased a car for my son. I must say the process was seamless. Brian was great and I feel we were treated great and got a great deal. Will definitely come back