5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

thanks to Brian Winters

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a car from Brian at this dealership and was very impressed. while not my first car, this was the first car I've purchased alone, so a stressful experience to say the least. Brian is very personable, did not make me feel uncomfortable, and at no point did I feel like I was being "sold." since I knew what I wanted, Brian was great in showing me the features, explaining what he could do with my trade, running numbers, and all of the things that go into purchasing a car but at the same time making it low stress. I'd highly recommend you check out this dealer before you buy a car.

Great service

by from Fay, Nc |

Worked with Vince over the phone. Answered all the questions I had. Bought a wonderful G37. Only complaint is that they said they would over night the floor mats when they arrived. They did not.

Brian Winters is the Bomb.com

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had an amazing experience with the Staff at Leith Mitsubishi! I would recommend them to anyone! Sean in the service department was beyond helpful from the moment I called about my repair. Having only one (very sick) car, I wasn't sure how I would get home once my car was towed to the lot. Brian & Louis went above and beyond to assist me. Once my car was diagnosed it was obvious I needed a new car. Brian, Boris & Spurling worked on my behalf like we were 1st cousins! I was so very impressed with their diligence and courtesy. Even the staff I didn't personally work with was pleasant and welcoming. Always smiling, saying hello, asking how everything was going and offering me kind words of encouragement. I am truly pleased with Leith Mitsubishi and my purchase was not only fair but favorable. I love my car and Brian remained honest, forthcoming and pleasant the entire time. I was never pushed by Anyone there, I took my time and they showed me the uttermost respect and patience. If you need a car, visit Leith Mitsubishi, they're Awesome and they have magic dust too !

Great service , great cars.

by from Raleigh, NC |

We recommend Leith Mitsubishi to everyone we know. Not only is the product phenomenal(we've owned or leased a Mitsubishi since 1992), the entire staff is friendly, courteous, and treats us like family. As far as we're concerned, there is no other brand like Mitsubishi. While all the sales staff is great, we'd like to single out Vince Spiritosanto. He takes customer service several steps further, and truly makes us feel special. Leith is by far the best Mitsubishi dealership we have dealt with.

absolutely wonderful.

by from asheboro,nc |

Being 18 and not having credit history nor a co signer makes it very difficult to buy a car. But my salesman, Jerome, was able to make it happen! He along with all the staff there were super nice. I was dead set on the 2009 ralliart and I now drive it everywhere! The car had the service engine light on the day I got home with it.I called Jerome and he set up a same day appointment to have it checked fir free. They replaced the broken part, and put gas back in my car free of charge. Thanks guys for the awesome service!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just bought my very first car and Todd Atwater of Leith Mitsubishi was awesome to work with. He took the time to show me everything about the 2014 Outlander Sport and did not pressure me at all. When it came time to work out the money details he was open and fair. He was very respectful of the monthly payment amount I told him I required and at no time did he play the "numbers game" with me. Todd and his manager Boris worked out a great deal for my trade. The whole purchase process was very easy and simple. I would definitely recommend buying from Leith Mitsubishi and make sure you ask for Todd.

Buying Experience at Leith Mitsubishi

by from Boone, N.C. |

I recently purchased a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT and found everyone at Leith to be very honest, open and forthright in their dealings with me. My salesman (Brian Winters) did an OUTSTANDING job of going over all of the options on my GT and explained how they functioned. I never felt rushed or pressured and I was always treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. Also, when it came time to talk about the price; they were very fair: on both the price of my new vehicle and the value of my trade-in. Furthermore; there was NO figures being changed after it went to the manager(Boris, another great gentleman). I have owned 44 vehicles and this was one of the most pleasant experiences I had in buying a car. I would rate the staff and service at Leith Mitsubishi as GREAT and would give them a BIG 10 !!!!

Most pleasant buying experience I've had!

by from Rolesville, NC |

Our overall experience with Leith Mitsubishi was wonderful. My husband and son went on a Saturday to "look" at a vehicle and ended up test driving it. My husband told them I had to drive it and unlike many others, they did not high pressure my husband to come back that day. We texted Brian Winters, the sales consultant, on Sunday to let him know I would be down first thing on Monday and Brian quickly responded!! I was greeted Monday morning by Brian who took the time to go over the whole car inside and out regarding features and then we test drove. Upon return we discussed details and not once did I feel any high pressure at all!! This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I have encountered! I left Monday in my new car! Today Brian followed up to see if there were any questions or concerns. WOW!

by from Youngsville, NC |

I bought my Outlander Sport at Leith Mitsubishi in 2012. The buying process was wonderful. I did not feel pressured into buying the car and got a great deal! Since the buying experience was so great I now take my car to their service department for all my yearly and unexpected maintenance needs. The service and parts employees are awesome! I have never have to make an appointment! Just show up, tell them what I need and I'm in and out with no crazy wait time or being asked to come back.

One of the best buying experiences!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just leased a 2014 Evo from Leith Mitsubishi. What a great experience! Great customer service from the General Manager, Boris, down to probably one of the best and honest salesman out there, Francis "Twin". After hitting all the local Mitsubushi dealers, I pretty much had enough of the dealers who knew less about the Evo than me, and the countless dealers that made offers that were so off, you just dont know where they pulling their numbers from. I can tell you that Francis and the team at Leith will give you straight up, real numbers that all add up from the get go. Once you find a dealer that you can trust, like Leith, , the rest of the car buying experience is fun and easy. The deal Boris and Francis put together no one could even compete with and was even done completely via email ;I actually never went to the dealership until I picked the car up, which by the way was 2 1/2 hours away from my home. The deal was delivered, 175 miles later exactly as promised by Boris and Francis over the phone. These guys made me permanent customer. If your in the market you are going to definetely want to make a visit to Leith.

Great Service in ALL aspects at Leith Mitsubishi !

by from Raleigh, NC |

I am very grateful for the highly professsional and friendly treament by ALL personell at Leith Mitsubishi. My time was well respected and this was the most efficient vehcile buying process we have ever been exposed to. We love our new vehicle and glad to see Mitsubishi is climbing back to the top !! Thank You !