5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

thanks to Brian Winters

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a car from Brian at this dealership and was very impressed. while not my first car, this was the first car I've purchased alone, so a stressful experience to say the least. Brian is very personable, did not make me feel uncomfortable, and at no point did I feel like I was being "sold." since I knew what I wanted, Brian was great in showing me the features, explaining what he could do with my trade, running numbers, and all of the things that go into purchasing a car but at the same time making it low stress. I'd highly recommend you check out this dealer before you buy a car.

Truly a WOW Experience- Thanks Guys

by from Charleston, SC |

In my buying experience, both Todd and Boris are/were men of their word, displayed a true customer centric focus, and did everything they said they were going to do without fail. They really exceeded expectations and actually went so far above and beyond what they probably really had to do, that this really was one of those true WOW sales experiences start to finish- where at you feel like everybody truly won. Given the fact that this was just car, the teams commitment to get things done really was outside the norm from what I have experienced in the past and I felt like I was very, very important to them...Being that I have somehow ended up on the "new every 2" car buying kind of rotation, I have bought/sold a lot of cars. So this type of experience speaks volumes given how many other experiences I have to compare it to. So again, the fact that is just a car, the extra effort made to make it come all together with the circumstances of being out of state making the purchase, and pretty much completing the entire deal via text message was pretty neat to say the least. Kudos to ya'll. You completely deserve whatever money you made off the sale. The experience was a great one, and my family appreciates it. I have told many. Thanks again for everything. I will be checking your inventory for sure next year to see if I can hopefully pick out another one, just bc I know that at least it will be a great experience. Thanks Again, G.R. - Summerville, SC

leith mitsubishi is awesome

by from Raleigh, nc |

Brian is awesome and always takes care of me when i come in. I have bought 2 cars here. He washed my car when i came in recently. I love my mirage.

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Leith Mitsubishi. Unlike other dealerships that use high pressure sales tactics, this was a very low stress and hassle free transaction. My salesman, Brian Winters was very professional and personable. He took time to answer questions and demonstrate all features of the vehicle. The entire staff was really Great!! Brain Winters, Vincent Spiritosanto and Spurling Cook. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. You guys are the best.

Best car buying experience!

by from Raleigh,NC. |

On Valentines Day I treated myself to a new car. I already knew what I wanted,bit I was so impressed with my salesman Brian Winters. Brian Didn't treat me like a woman who knew nothing about cars, or like he just wanted to make a sale and get me out of his hair. He pointed out so many little details along with everything else about the vehicle! I was actually surprised that he cared that I understood everything, every step of the way.

Leith Mitsubishi- Value priced, Excellent overall!

by from chapel hill, NC |

Our Family?s second vehicle purchase from Leith in two months. Great Value on a 2015 Outlander GT family vehicle with selectable All Wheel Drive, plenty of seats, cargo space in back for the kids, athletic gear and our dog. Sales staff always knowledgeable and helpful (no hi pressure sales gimmicks.) Matt, Louis and Boris presented us with plenty of good options on vehicle selection, performance, economy and safety features. {By comparison, they also offered a trade-in-value on our old compact SUV that ended up being Double the trade-in value offered a short time later by an auto superstore at a nearby location!} We comparison shopped at several Dealers around Raleigh, Cary and Chapel Hill-Durham and we returned to Leith Mitsubishi. Great overall service from Leith and a wonderful value on a new family ride. Dad likes the sporty V-6 engine performance with paddle shifters for grabbing his own gears. Mom likes the heated leather seats, multiple airbags all around, back up camera and blue tooth connectivity. Both of us love the premium sound system. Kids enjoy the extra room, third row optional seating and Large Dog friendly rear cargo area. Our future car business for routine car care and service will be at Leith!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great dealership, wonderful salesmen, worked through any issues we may have encountered with little to no problem. Always friendly and never attempted to put any pressure on us when making our purchase. Definitely recommend going in and speaking to Brian Winters if you're in the market for a new vehicle.

Brian and the boys at Leith are awesome!

by from Apex, NC |

My wife and I were shopping for 2 new cars and needed to trade in our old Hondas. We decided on a new Evo and Outlander, and the guys at Leith made the whole process super easy. They transferred the cars with the exact specifications that we wanted and they were at the dealership within just a few days. Once they were there, we just stopped by and were in and out within an hour! Excellent service, great communication, and all-around good guys. Brian was my salesman and he never made me feel pressured - he was also really good about getting back to us when we had questions about the deal. I would recommend Leith Mitsubishi to anyone looking for a new car. I've been to so many dealerships in the past, and these guys are easily in my top 3 that I've ever dealt with!

Great customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

My husband and I went to Leith Mitsubishi on 1/24/15 to look for a new vehicle (wanted a bigger car after having our first baby). Our salesperson was Vince Spiritosanto. I would HIGHLY recommend going to him for a new vehicle. He was extremely helpful with a great personality. No pressure and very honest. We absolutely love our new Outlander! Thank you Leith and Vince for such a wonderful car buying experience!

Great Dealer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great experience at this dealership. Love the car and negotiations were as smooth as you could ask for. Plan on doing my future business here as I loved the service I received from the employees.

Great Service: Great Price

by from New Bern, NC |

All I can say is this dealer is awesome, especially the sale man, Vince. He is polite, patient, and friendly. I checked the car that I want on internet last night. Today I went straight to the dealer and tested drive. Actually I didn't think I would get that car, my budget wasn't even meet the original price. (The price is reasonable) Thankfully, Vince helped me out and I get my lovely Lancer. They offered me a price that no other dealer can compete. They do care about customers' satisfaction. I will recommend this dealer to my friends in town. It is worth driving 2 hours rather than dealing with impatience pushy (plus disrespect to immigrants) sale men from my local dealers.