Leith Mitsubishi

5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

thanks to Brian Winters

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a car from Brian at this dealership and was very impressed. while not my first car, this was the first car I've purchased alone, so a stressful experience to say the least. Brian is very personable, did not make me feel uncomfortable, and at no point did I feel like I was being "sold." since I knew what I wanted, Brian was great in showing me the features, explaining what he could do with my trade, running numbers, and all of the things that go into purchasing a car but at the same time making it low stress. I'd highly recommend you check out this dealer before you buy a car.

Great Dealer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great experience at this dealership. Love the car and negotiations were as smooth as you could ask for. Plan on doing my future business here as I loved the service I received from the employees.

Great Service: Great Price

by from New Bern, NC |

All I can say is this dealer is awesome, especially the sale man, Vince. He is polite, patient, and friendly. I checked the car that I want on internet last night. Today I went straight to the dealer and tested drive. Actually I didn't think I would get that car, my budget wasn't even meet the original price. (The price is reasonable) Thankfully, Vince helped me out and I get my lovely Lancer. They offered me a price that no other dealer can compete. They do care about customers' satisfaction. I will recommend this dealer to my friends in town. It is worth driving 2 hours rather than dealing with impatience pushy (plus disrespect to immigrants) sale men from my local dealers.

Great service

by from raleigh nc |

Excellent service, great cars and spectacular customer service.

Need a great car? See Todd Atwater at Leith

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought my second Mitsubishi from Todd. He is like a friend and very genuine. His knowledge of cars is extensive and his willingness to be helpful is obvious. The entire staff was great to work with. They offer fresh coffee, a clean convenient location, and they will go out of their way to help with with sales and service. Todd will take you for a test drive in the car you really can see yourself in. He will show you the features, such as cruise control and how to shift from automatic to manual. He will find the car that fits your budget. The inventory of cars is really good.

Great Experience with Leith Dealer & Matt Safren !

by from peoples'republic.of.chapel.hill,NC |

EXCELLENT Service! I'm an old "car guy" and have owned many vehicles from performance sports cars to domestic work trucks as well as some classic imports over the decades. Leith Mitsu-Raleigh was tremendous in all around customer service and especially follow-up after the sale. Matt Safren and the Sales Manager helped my wife and me find the exact vehicle we were looking for and this took some days of work and research on their part going throughout the Leith network of dealers to find that right match of vehicle function and features. [Compared to the dealers we used to do business with in Chapel Hill, NC, Leith Mitsubishi in Raleigh was an unexpected and welcome positive change away from hi pressure sales and that typical retail dealer attitude of "you bought it it's your problem now" culture that pervades other retail auto sales. Leith Staff were personable, flexible and understandable over a couple weeks of searching as we narrowed down 1.) who to buy from, 2.) who to return to for routine maintenance and regularly scheduled vehicle service. 3.) They even contacted us a couple weeks after the sale to see if we still enjoyed the car. Awesome Dealer and will recommend them and do business with again in the future!

Great place, nice people

by from Raleigh, NC |

I've been going here for over 10 years for routine maintenance, Reggie and his team were superb and always did great work! There are new people now that Reggie is no longer there. But so far they are continuing the established work ethic and quality....I recently purchased a car and brain was a great salesperson to assist me. It he other members were also very helpful and friendly. Overall.....a great place!!!!

Truly A name you can Trust

by from Raleigh,NC |

I have purchased two cars through Leith so far and both times I worked With Brian Winters. The customer service was outstanding I was very impressed. Going through Leith was definitely a pleasant car buying experience. I highly recommend working With Brian he really shows exceptional service!

Boris and Matt Rock!

by from raleigh, nc |

recently bought a used car from here and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good experience should give this dealer a chance. Boris and Matt were very helpful and knowledgeable and made this the most pleasant buying experience I have had.

Highly recommend this dealership!

by from Cary, NC |

Recently bought a pre-owned Infiniti from Matt Safren who works at Leith Mitsubishi in Raleigh. Had a great experience as soon as I stepped out of the car to the test drive (he was very informative on a non-Mitsubishi car) as well as the negotiating process. It was a NO-PRESSURE situation, they worked with me in terms of my time frame and when I could get back to them. Boris (the GM), Chris (Mgr) and others were very helpful and non-pressuring throughout it all. Highly recommend this location for a new or pre-owned car. Boris knows his cars and finds very good pre-owned cars for his inventory. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Also a shout-out to the detailer that works there - Joshua. He got the car looking like new, even though it was 3 years old. He was excellent!

my buying experience at Leith Mitsubishi

by from Raleigh, NC |

I really had a great buying experience at Leith Mitsubishi. I spend a lot of time before I make a decision and each time I entered the dealership seemed like a visit with at a friend at their home. I was introduced to the rest room area and invited to have a cup of fresh coffee. I didn't feel that I was under any pressure to make a quick decision. I honed in on the Outlander Sport as a favorite but told Todd (my sales Consultant) that I was going to look at a couple of other cars including KIA and Nissan. He told me to take my time. I was looking on the Internet at several different Outlander Sport vehicles and asked Todd to send me all of the figures on each one. I also spent some time with the Sales Manager Chris Wasz who seemed more like a brother then a Sales Manager. All in all the experience with this dealership was the best experience with any dealership I have ever had to endure. This was more like visiting a showroom talking about a product and finally discussing my out-the-door price.