Leith Mitsubishi

5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Leith's Service Department

by from Knightdale, NC |

The service team at Leith Mitsubishi is efficient, reliable and respectful. In 2008, I was looking for a vehicle that could withstand 200 miles of driving per day. I used the pre-purchase inspection service and because of the team?s knowledge of the vehicle, I subsequently purchased the Galant. It had about 50K miles at that time. Throughout the years, I realized that the service team is incredibly efficient. Items identified for service or replacement would be promptly fixed. There were no hidden costs and no surprise bills. In short, they fixed what they said they would and for the price quoted. And, during the mandatory 27 point service inspection; part of every service, any item identified as a concern would be brought to your attention. On one occasion, I had to replace an expensive part; the catalytic converter. Not working in the immediate area, it was important to have the work completed within the timeframe identified. The service team kept me abreast of work and ensured that I was able to get my car at the end of the day. They are very reliable. The service manager and his team are very respectful. When there are items to be fixed, the conversation takes place in the manager?s office away from the public. That level of respect and courteously is most appreciated. Fast forward to 2014, the Galant now has over 218k. In addition to being used for work, this car has been on pleasure trips as far south as Miami, FL and as far north as Washington DC. It gets great gas mileage and is a comfortable ride. I would highly encourage anyone who owns or is thinking of buying a Mitsubishi vehicle to seek and use Leith?s Capital Blvd. service location. The service team are efficient, reliable and respectful.

Thanks Joseph James!

by from Raleigh, NC |

What I felt was impossible to happen was made possible by Joey James. I felt confident in purchasing my new-used forte and went home very happily. There was no hassle on the price that I wanted to pay- he just made it happen. The only downfall was the slacking finance office which kept me waiting for almost 9 hours that day.. There was only one and there were many people there. But, Joey was consistent on checking on us while we waited and he apologized for the wait, as we know that part was out of his control. Very professional and compassionate :)

Brian Winters for Mitsubishi President

by from Morrisville, NC |

Thanks to Brian Williams, I experienced the best in the business. He was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was happy and satisfied. Everyone involved was amazing and I plan on being a Mitsbishi customer for a long time to come. I plan on referring everyone I know to come to this dealership. You are appreciated. :)

Brian Winters for sales consultant of the year!

by from Buies Creek, NC |

I bought my first Mitsubishi from Leith in 2005 and was amazed by the quality of genuine customer service. I returned this year hoping for the same quality of customer service, instead it was succeeded! Brian assisted me with my buying process. He was knowledgeable, friendly and genuinely concerned that I get the best car for me. I had a tight timeframe to work with, Brian personally saw that my car was delivered when I needed it. He went above and beyond throughout my purchase and saw me through to the end! I have recommended Leith since my first purchase in 2005 and I recommend with even more enthusiasm now due to the experience I had with Brian!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Wilmington NC |

I would like to thanks Leith Mitsubishi and especially Joseph James "the guy with the bow tie" for making my car buying experience exceptional. In fact I drove all the way from Wilmington to Raleigh to look at cars with Joseph because of his professionalism via email. Joseph was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns about trading in my car and buying a used car from the dealership. I am a very " needy" car buyer and Joseph showed great patience and perseverance with me through the entire process. I feel like I got a fair price for my trade and a fair price on the car I purchased. Very happy overall!

Very professional dealership. And honest service.

by from Fort Bragg, NC |

First things first I want to say thanks to the team at the dealership for making the car buy business extremely easy and honest, it's hard to find those qualities in a dealership now days. And the they guy in the bow tie was the man when it comes to customer service he isn't rockin the alike backed hair car sales man who wants to get all of your money and he will find what you want when it comes to vehicles and not what is easy because if your gonna buy a car get the one you want because you have I pay for it. So thanks to all te guys there at leith for the great car buying experience.

Very professional dealership. And honest service.

by from Fort Bragg, NC |

Best Dealership Ever.

by from Durham, NC |

The people here are incredibly friendly and helpful!! I love my new Mitsubishi, and I think this was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car!!!

Great experience and customer service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Brian Winters at Leith Mitsibushi helped me and my husband buy an Outlander Sport last week. The experience was amazing! Brian was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Overall, the dealership fellows were all very professional. I know all what I need to know about the car, and was very comfortable driving it from first day. The Outlander Sport is a great SUV to have, I am enjoying the panoramic ceiling although I thought I would never care to have this feature. Next year we will be in the market looking for a car for our daughter, I know where to go :). Thanks Leith Mitsubishi and Brian!

Knowledgeable and ready to be of service.

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been shopping for a used SUV for quite some time. They had one that I wanted. I told them what I wanted to pay. They came within $350. I bought it and was out the door in a few hours. Good price, good loan rate and a super smart salesman named Francis "Twin". The only negative (and this is probably at all dealerships) was trying to sell me the stupid add on simonizing and wheel coverage etc.