5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great over al experience.

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

Had a excellent experience dealing with the dealer very pleased.

Secured a Vehicle from Another Leith Location

by from Raleigh NC |

I have now purchased two cars from Francis "Twin" at Leith Mitsubishi. Now I don't want to work with anyone else. He has a no pressure sales presence which I really prefer - also I'm very particular about my vehicles - I want them without the dealership sticker on the back and they are really good about accomodating my requests without giving me a hassle. Twin actually helped me get my last vehicle from another Leith dealership - they are able to get vehicles from their sister dealers.

by from Creedmoor NC |

I was originally looking at a used CR-V or a RAV when I stumbled across a 2013 Outlander sport online. Filled out a form describing my needs such as a rearview camera and a roof rack for my kayak and the trade I had. Needless to say I am a nervous wreck at the thought of a huge purchase and changed my mind several times about new or used. I really just wanted to forget the whole thing and just keep my mini convertible (which we had outgrown). My hubby said lets just go and see the new one we don't have to buy it. Well, not only were they fantastic at leith mitsubishi, I would say they were outstanding! My husband and I were at ease instantly with Jon and Francis "Twin". They were very patient with my concerns and extremely knowledgeable about all of the options. I have never left a dealership before feeling like they were honest and fair with us. I have an awesome new ride and am happy to let everyone know where I got it from! Thank you guys!

Awesome Experience

by from wake forest, NC |

My husband is overseas and we have been trying to look for a car for what seems like forever. He came across a car that was located at Leith Mitsubishi. He called to let them know that I would be coming by to look at it. When I arrived they already had the car ready for me to look at and test drive. We worked with Francis aka Twin. He made this process very pleasant. Honestly the best person I've dealt with when it comes to looking/buying a car. I am proud to say my husband and I are the proud owners of a Jeep Commander thanks to Twin. He really is the person to go to if you are looking for a new car. It was overall a very great experience, and I'm glad my husband found this car on the site. Down the road if we ever decide to get another car I will absolutely go back to Leith Mitsubishi and work with Twin again.

Excellent experience

by from Wake Forest NC |

My first 2 cars I've bought have been at the Honda dealer , thinking my 3rd would come from there also , I didn't see a problem with test driving a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport I saw online . I met Louise and he introduced me to Twin for the test drive .I have to say Twin is one of the best salesman I've met . He was very professional and had a lot of knowledge about the car I was test driving .I was in love with the car before the drive was over . The staff at Leith Mitsubishi really took care of me and my family .We had an awesome experience here and would recommend this dealer any of my family and friends .THANK YOU Leith Mitsubishi

Awesome Experience!

by from Clayton, NC |

I went to Leith Mitsubishi to work with John, however ended up working with Vince. What a great experience! He was very knowledgeable, and kind. He greeted me immediately, and explained that he would be taking care of me during the process because John had previous plans. I went in to inquire about a Kia Forte I looked at from their website, after pulling a carfax report on my trade-in it was discovered that the vehicle had been in a wreck (which put a damper on my day)! Even though it wasn't the news I was looking for, Vince jumped into action to help me solve my issue. We came up with the plan that the Kia wasn't going to be possible for me, however a brand new 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer was! The dealership added on a few great discounts, and was able to get me into a new car in no time! Vince was an excellent sales associate, he knew a lot about the vehicles we looked at, and he knew how to put things in "girl terms" (shiny, seat warmers, low miles, navigation, sunroof) for me since my husband wasn't there. He also made sure to tell me about the mechanics of the car, even though I had no idea what he was saying, I'm sure somebody else could have REALLY apreciated this! It took a little time to get financed for the new car, but Vince kept me occupied and talked to me the whole time. After everything was said and done, Vince called a few times to make sure everything was going good, and set up my detail and cleaning the next week. All of the associates are very nice, and very genuine. I enjoyed the process, and would recommend more people go to this dealership to purchase their next new vehicle.

Very Good Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a set budget and a list of must-haves, and they worked with me to perfection. I didn't feel pressured to purchase something that wasn't for me, and they were kind and patient even when I waffled on the purchase. They were understanding that I wanted to test drive other vehicles at other dealerships before making a very expensive decision, and gave me as much time as I needed to do so. I highly recommend this dealer. I worked with Twin and Louis, and they gave me exactly what I needed. The other sales staff appeared pleasant and easy to work with as well.

Amazing service!

by from smithfield, nc |

The staff was very nice and helpful. Had the pleasure of meeting Vince and he helped me alot with the purchase of my lancer evo. I would definitely keep them in mind next time I'm on the market for a new vehicle!

Great Experience !

by from Garner, NC |

My wife and I (upon deciding to purchase another vehicle with the arrival of our second child) visited Leith Mitsubishi and had the pleasure of meeting a Mr. Collins Azuka. (forgive me if the spelling is wrong). We were both very impressed with the efficiency of Collins, as he wasted no time in helping us find the perfect vehicle to suit our specific needs. I must say, with having an uncle in car sales and my wife having various friends of similar interest, I was no stranger to the complications of finding a car, being approved, processing etc. but Collins took control of the situation found us a beautiful red Ford in which me and my wife quickly fell in love with. What struck me most was Collins' sincerity in finding us the perfect vehicle. Most other places I've ever shopped for a car had nothing but a staff full of pushy car salesmen who were interested in nothing more than making a quick buck, regardless of the quality of the vehicle that the customer received. Collins made the whole ordeal of car shopping a simple and enjoyable experience and I will definitely be recommending the services of him and his staff for years to come. Keep up the great work Collins and thanks again !

Great Experience

by from Florence, SC |

My wife and I went to Leith Mitsubishi looking for a 2014 Outlander. We were greeted by Collins. He did a great job as a salesman, very polite, soft spoken and not "pushy". Collins and Twain did a great job showing us all the features of the car. I would recommend this dealer to a friend.