5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Knowledgeable and ready to be of service.

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had been shopping for a used SUV for quite some time. They had one that I wanted. I told them what I wanted to pay. They came within $350. I bought it and was out the door in a few hours. Good price, good loan rate and a super smart salesman named Francis "Twin". The only negative (and this is probably at all dealerships) was trying to sell me the stupid add on simonizing and wheel coverage etc.

Exceptional customer service!

by from Raleigh, nc |

I loved the no pressure atmosphere at leith mitzubishi! I recently bought my Nissan Altima coupe from Vince and I was pleased with his relentless customer service. All the leith employees I conversed with were helpful and pleasant. Leith mitzubishi made my car buying experience gratifying and easy! I will definitely reccomend them without a doubt to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Great experience buying 2009 Saturn Aura

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Brian Winters was most helpful as the primary salesman. Damage to front bumper, "smoker smell" and adjustment to alignment were addressed in the space of a week prior to purchase, dealer was very willing to negotiate price and cooperate in setting up pre-purchase inspection, which confirmed vehicle was in fine shape, Car was great to drive during recent trip to Maine (over 1000 miles each way). I had never bought a used car from a dealer before and was stressed out after unexpectedly loosing my previous vehicle in a flash flood, but found Brian and the rest of the staff at Leith Mitsubishi the most pleasant to deal with during my shopping around (I tested quite a few models, both imported and domestic, including a comparable Aura, at various locations), and believe the vehicle I ended up purchasing was the best value for the price.

Best Experience With A Dealership In Years

by from Raleigh, NC |

My first encounter with Leith Mitsubishi began with an email to Francis ?Twin? Donaie. Super nice guy who responded promptly to my inquiry. We set a time that I could come by for a test drive. When I arrived, Twin introduced me to Vincent Spiritosanto to assist me in his stead. Vincent is a very gregarious, knowledgeable, and professional guy. He puts you at ease immediately as he replies to your questions and concerns. No pressure. Just honest answers. Once I decided to make a purchase, I was introduced to John Brennan, Sales Manger. John made the deal work effortlessly. Quite a change from my past experiences when purchasing a vehicle. In no time at all I was sitting in front of Spurling Cook Jr., Finance Manager. Spurling was yet another star at Leith Mitsubishi. Very professional and efficient. All in all, everyone at Leith Mitsubishi has been very friendly and helpful. The staff there have definitely won a repeat customer. Thanks to Leith Mitsubishi and all of my friends there for a great experience.

Great over al experience.

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

Had a excellent experience dealing with the dealer very pleased.

Secured a Vehicle from Another Leith Location

by from Raleigh NC |

I have now purchased two cars from Francis "Twin" at Leith Mitsubishi. Now I don't want to work with anyone else. He has a no pressure sales presence which I really prefer - also I'm very particular about my vehicles - I want them without the dealership sticker on the back and they are really good about accomodating my requests without giving me a hassle. Twin actually helped me get my last vehicle from another Leith dealership - they are able to get vehicles from their sister dealers.

by from Creedmoor NC |

I was originally looking at a used CR-V or a RAV when I stumbled across a 2013 Outlander sport online. Filled out a form describing my needs such as a rearview camera and a roof rack for my kayak and the trade I had. Needless to say I am a nervous wreck at the thought of a huge purchase and changed my mind several times about new or used. I really just wanted to forget the whole thing and just keep my mini convertible (which we had outgrown). My hubby said lets just go and see the new one we don't have to buy it. Well, not only were they fantastic at leith mitsubishi, I would say they were outstanding! My husband and I were at ease instantly with Jon and Francis "Twin". They were very patient with my concerns and extremely knowledgeable about all of the options. I have never left a dealership before feeling like they were honest and fair with us. I have an awesome new ride and am happy to let everyone know where I got it from! Thank you guys!

Awesome Experience

by from wake forest, NC |

My husband is overseas and we have been trying to look for a car for what seems like forever. He came across a car that was located at Leith Mitsubishi. He called to let them know that I would be coming by to look at it. When I arrived they already had the car ready for me to look at and test drive. We worked with Francis aka Twin. He made this process very pleasant. Honestly the best person I've dealt with when it comes to looking/buying a car. I am proud to say my husband and I are the proud owners of a Jeep Commander thanks to Twin. He really is the person to go to if you are looking for a new car. It was overall a very great experience, and I'm glad my husband found this car on the site. Down the road if we ever decide to get another car I will absolutely go back to Leith Mitsubishi and work with Twin again.

Excellent experience

by from Wake Forest NC |

My first 2 cars I've bought have been at the Honda dealer , thinking my 3rd would come from there also , I didn't see a problem with test driving a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport I saw online . I met Louise and he introduced me to Twin for the test drive .I have to say Twin is one of the best salesman I've met . He was very professional and had a lot of knowledge about the car I was test driving .I was in love with the car before the drive was over . The staff at Leith Mitsubishi really took care of me and my family .We had an awesome experience here and would recommend this dealer any of my family and friends .THANK YOU Leith Mitsubishi

Awesome Experience!

by from Clayton, NC |

I went to Leith Mitsubishi to work with John, however ended up working with Vince. What a great experience! He was very knowledgeable, and kind. He greeted me immediately, and explained that he would be taking care of me during the process because John had previous plans. I went in to inquire about a Kia Forte I looked at from their website, after pulling a carfax report on my trade-in it was discovered that the vehicle had been in a wreck (which put a damper on my day)! Even though it wasn't the news I was looking for, Vince jumped into action to help me solve my issue. We came up with the plan that the Kia wasn't going to be possible for me, however a brand new 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer was! The dealership added on a few great discounts, and was able to get me into a new car in no time! Vince was an excellent sales associate, he knew a lot about the vehicles we looked at, and he knew how to put things in "girl terms" (shiny, seat warmers, low miles, navigation, sunroof) for me since my husband wasn't there. He also made sure to tell me about the mechanics of the car, even though I had no idea what he was saying, I'm sure somebody else could have REALLY apreciated this! It took a little time to get financed for the new car, but Vince kept me occupied and talked to me the whole time. After everything was said and done, Vince called a few times to make sure everything was going good, and set up my detail and cleaning the next week. All of the associates are very nice, and very genuine. I enjoyed the process, and would recommend more people go to this dealership to purchase their next new vehicle.