Leith Mitsubishi

5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Brian and the boys at Leith are awesome!

by from Apex, NC |

My wife and I were shopping for 2 new cars and needed to trade in our old Hondas. We decided on a new Evo and Outlander, and the guys at Leith made the whole process super easy. They transferred the cars with the exact specifications that we wanted and they were at the dealership within just a few days. Once they were there, we just stopped by and were in and out within an hour! Excellent service, great communication, and all-around good guys. Brian was my salesman and he never made me feel pressured - he was also really good about getting back to us when we had questions about the deal. I would recommend Leith Mitsubishi to anyone looking for a new car. I've been to so many dealerships in the past, and these guys are easily in my top 3 that I've ever dealt with!

Great customer service

by from Raleigh, NC |

My husband and I went to Leith Mitsubishi on 1/24/15 to look for a new vehicle (wanted a bigger car after having our first baby). Our salesperson was Vince Spiritosanto. I would HIGHLY recommend going to him for a new vehicle. He was extremely helpful with a great personality. No pressure and very honest. We absolutely love our new Outlander! Thank you Leith and Vince for such a wonderful car buying experience!

Great Dealer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great experience at this dealership. Love the car and negotiations were as smooth as you could ask for. Plan on doing my future business here as I loved the service I received from the employees.

Great Service: Great Price

by from New Bern, NC |

All I can say is this dealer is awesome, especially the sale man, Vince. He is polite, patient, and friendly. I checked the car that I want on internet last night. Today I went straight to the dealer and tested drive. Actually I didn't think I would get that car, my budget wasn't even meet the original price. (The price is reasonable) Thankfully, Vince helped me out and I get my lovely Lancer. They offered me a price that no other dealer can compete. They do care about customers' satisfaction. I will recommend this dealer to my friends in town. It is worth driving 2 hours rather than dealing with impatience pushy (plus disrespect to immigrants) sale men from my local dealers.

Great service

by from raleigh nc |

Excellent service, great cars and spectacular customer service.

Need a great car? See Todd Atwater at Leith

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought my second Mitsubishi from Todd. He is like a friend and very genuine. His knowledge of cars is extensive and his willingness to be helpful is obvious. The entire staff was great to work with. They offer fresh coffee, a clean convenient location, and they will go out of their way to help with with sales and service. Todd will take you for a test drive in the car you really can see yourself in. He will show you the features, such as cruise control and how to shift from automatic to manual. He will find the car that fits your budget. The inventory of cars is really good.

Great Experience with Leith Dealer & Matt Safren !

by from peoples'republic.of.chapel.hill,NC |

EXCELLENT Service! I'm an old "car guy" and have owned many vehicles from performance sports cars to domestic work trucks as well as some classic imports over the decades. Leith Mitsu-Raleigh was tremendous in all around customer service and especially follow-up after the sale. Matt Safren and the Sales Manager helped my wife and me find the exact vehicle we were looking for and this took some days of work and research on their part going throughout the Leith network of dealers to find that right match of vehicle function and features. [Compared to the dealers we used to do business with in Chapel Hill, NC, Leith Mitsubishi in Raleigh was an unexpected and welcome positive change away from hi pressure sales and that typical retail dealer attitude of "you bought it it's your problem now" culture that pervades other retail auto sales. Leith Staff were personable, flexible and understandable over a couple weeks of searching as we narrowed down 1.) who to buy from, 2.) who to return to for routine maintenance and regularly scheduled vehicle service. 3.) They even contacted us a couple weeks after the sale to see if we still enjoyed the car. Awesome Dealer and will recommend them and do business with again in the future!

Great place, nice people

by from Raleigh, NC |

I've been going here for over 10 years for routine maintenance, Reggie and his team were superb and always did great work! There are new people now that Reggie is no longer there. But so far they are continuing the established work ethic and quality....I recently purchased a car and brain was a great salesperson to assist me. It he other members were also very helpful and friendly. Overall.....a great place!!!!

Truly A name you can Trust

by from Raleigh,NC |

I have purchased two cars through Leith so far and both times I worked With Brian Winters. The customer service was outstanding I was very impressed. Going through Leith was definitely a pleasant car buying experience. I highly recommend working With Brian he really shows exceptional service!

Boris and Matt Rock!

by from raleigh, nc |

recently bought a used car from here and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good experience should give this dealer a chance. Boris and Matt were very helpful and knowledgeable and made this the most pleasant buying experience I have had.