Leith Mitsubishi

5401 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-691-1731
Used 866-678-9635
Service 888-834-1365

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Very Good Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had a set budget and a list of must-haves, and they worked with me to perfection. I didn't feel pressured to purchase something that wasn't for me, and they were kind and patient even when I waffled on the purchase. They were understanding that I wanted to test drive other vehicles at other dealerships before making a very expensive decision, and gave me as much time as I needed to do so. I highly recommend this dealer. I worked with Twin and Louis, and they gave me exactly what I needed. The other sales staff appeared pleasant and easy to work with as well.

Amazing service!

by from smithfield, nc |

The staff was very nice and helpful. Had the pleasure of meeting Vince and he helped me alot with the purchase of my lancer evo. I would definitely keep them in mind next time I'm on the market for a new vehicle!

Great Experience !

by from Garner, NC |

My wife and I (upon deciding to purchase another vehicle with the arrival of our second child) visited Leith Mitsubishi and had the pleasure of meeting a Mr. Collins Azuka. (forgive me if the spelling is wrong). We were both very impressed with the efficiency of Collins, as he wasted no time in helping us find the perfect vehicle to suit our specific needs. I must say, with having an uncle in car sales and my wife having various friends of similar interest, I was no stranger to the complications of finding a car, being approved, processing etc. but Collins took control of the situation found us a beautiful red Ford in which me and my wife quickly fell in love with. What struck me most was Collins' sincerity in finding us the perfect vehicle. Most other places I've ever shopped for a car had nothing but a staff full of pushy car salesmen who were interested in nothing more than making a quick buck, regardless of the quality of the vehicle that the customer received. Collins made the whole ordeal of car shopping a simple and enjoyable experience and I will definitely be recommending the services of him and his staff for years to come. Keep up the great work Collins and thanks again !

Great Experience

by from Florence, SC |

My wife and I went to Leith Mitsubishi looking for a 2014 Outlander. We were greeted by Collins. He did a great job as a salesman, very polite, soft spoken and not "pushy". Collins and Twain did a great job showing us all the features of the car. I would recommend this dealer to a friend.

Helpful and Very Informative

by from Raleigh |

This is my second car that I've bought from this location and both times the experience was excellent. I recently bought a 2007 Hyundai Sonata and traded in my 2000 Buick Regal which was my first car. Twin was very helpful and patient with me and my wife. I initially came in looking for a car at a certain price and mileage, but realized that what I was looking for wasn't realistic. With the help of John, Twin was able to put me into a 2007 Hyundai Sonata with the payments still affordable and they gave me a good trade in value for my 2000 Buick Regal. My wife and I plan on purchasing her new vehicle from here as well in the future.

Kacey A.

by from Raleigh, NC |

This Leith Mitsubishi has the best customer service. I came with my dad looking for a car and was helped by Collins. He was incredibly nice and extremely helpful throughout the tine and very patient with me. He was honest and very open with what he thought was the best selection was. I strongly recommend this dealer to anyone who plans to buy a car. I ended up buying a black 2010 Honda Civic and I love it. I definitely would encourage you to come to this dealership and get your car. One of thebbest sevices I've ever received.

Bought a used truck

by from Cary, NC |

Leith Mitsubishi provided exemplary support during my car buying experience. I worked with Vince and have nothing but great things to say about him. I spoke with Vince on the phone originally and told him what my needs were in a truck. I also told him what my show-stoppers were. He was very prompt in finding me trucks that met my needs; most times he would beat me to the punch, notifying me of available trucks before I could log into their website and find it myself. The buying process was the best experience I have had to date. There was no pressure or "gaming" in the process. I was able to start the purchasing discussion and be on my way in my new truck in less than 2 hours. I have never purchased a car and spent such a short amount of time. I left feeling good about my purchase and not questioning whether I paid to much. They were very open and honest about their costs incurred and how low they could go on the truck. The facilities weren't new. With that in mind the building, couches, and bathrooms were clean and well cared for. The couches in the waiting area for the service desk are where we waited till Vince could take us to test drive the truck. They were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were also nicely kept. Overall, I gave Leith Mitsubishi 5 stars. This was the most positive car buying experience I have had. I would strongly encourage any friends looking for a new or used vehicle to give Vince and Leith Mitsubishi a call.

Infromative and Professional

by from Raleigh N.C. |

We found Leith Mitsubishi to be very helpful in buying our new Outlander Sport. The whole experience was professional and informative for us. Twin explained all the options on the car and we found him to be knowledgeable and considerate to our needs. Buy your next car from Leith Mitsubishi!

Collins Azuka was the BEST!!

by from Durham, North Carolina |

I had the pleasure of working with Collins Azuka when I came in, and I must say, I was truly TRULY impressed. During the past couple of months, I have been really stressed out about buying a car just because every salesman I've met has tried to swindle or fast talk me and push a product I was not really interested in. But when I came to this dealership, Collins really took great care of me, and, I'm going to be completely honest, initially I was pretty rude. His character and personality made me feel extremely comfortable with him, which I usually am not. Unfortunately, at the moment, I was not able to purchase a car, but that was totally on me and had nothing to do with the service I received. Collins was also extremely knowledgeable on the cars he showed me, and they were definitely cars I was interested in. Not just something he was trying to shove down my throat. I also just want to add that his demeanor really was just so reassuring. I gotta say, I was not a real fan prior to coming in, but after seeing who works for this company, this will be the place I come to when I have enough to actually purchase a vehicle. And!! I will definitely let all my friends know!!

Great experience buying a new vehicle!

by from RALEIGH, NC |

Recently moved down from New York and we were looking to buy a car. We were new to NC so we really didn't know from which dealership to buy a car. We decided to check out Leith Mitsubishi, since it was close to our home and we were pleasantly surprised! Our salesman, Collins greeted us before we came in and we got along right away. It was a great experience for us overall, even our two young children were entertaining the staff. When we are ready to replace our other car, we will definitely go back to Collins and to Leith Mitsubishi!