Leith Toyota

8005 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 866-636-4538
Used 866-414-1938
Service 866-281-5545

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Purchase experience

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

The experience with the sales person was a good experience.

Worst Customer Service

by from Clinton, NC |

Went to Leith Toyota this past weekend with cash ready to purchase vehicle. Came across a salesman I think named Sam. He was the most dry car salesman I have ever met. Went on a test drive with family and he got on another call while on the test drive and started talking to another customer, When we got back he didn't say anything and just walked inside(I guess he wanted me to follow him) After going inside he had me sit down and brought me total price for car. Asked if he could do any better left for a second came back and said it was the best he could do. He immediately got up and went outside and starting talking to another couple(guess it was the one that was on the phone). Called back after we left to speak to manager just to explain since I am a manager at a bank and always appreciate feedback and while getting transferred got hung up on. Went to 2 other dealers and ended up with a competitor across town and wrote a check for a 2014 Camry at a better price and warranty with a much better experience. Dont go to Leith!!!

Best Dealership!!!!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

This is probably the best dealership and car buying experience I have ever had! James and the whole staff are awesome!! Also the only dealership I have ever seen to offer so much with your purchase. They have earned my business for life!! -Derek

Great experience

by from Raleigh, nc |

I had a great experience and got a great car at a great price.

Great Experience

by from Garner, NC |

I was looking for a Toyota Prius and found a new one online that seemed to fit my needs. I called and Emory Sadler scheduled my test drive. I was impressed by the car and the professional, courteous way I was treated by Emory. I was very pleased that Stanley Jones helped me secure the payments I needed. I highly recommend Leith Toyota to anyone in the market for a new car.

Good buying experieunce

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently worked with Clayton Fore during purchasing process for my new 4Runner at Leith Toyota. They had the exact car I was looking for. I was treated fairly and professionally throughout the entire experience.

Toyota Cars Rock

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was familiar with Leith Toyota through using them as the service provider for my older Toyota. When the time came to purchase a newer automobile, I thought of them first because of the great care I had received in the past. My online search put me in contact with my sales associate, Emory Sadler. Emory worked dilligently to help me find an automobile that fit my requirments and my budget. He was always curteous and respectful and attentive to what I had to say. I highly recommend Emory Sadler and Leith Toyota.

Family Friendly Sales at Leith

by from Raleigh, NC |

Allen Benson has helped three generations in my family! He has helped me to purchase two vehicles. He helped my parents who are in their 70's purchase a car also. Most recently, he patiently looked for a used car for my son that an 18 year old male would like and he found it and my son purchased it! Allen is very informed and is a man of integrity. He is a great listener and was always willing to go the extra mile for all of us to make sure that we were comfortable and pleased with our car purchases. I could not be happier and more satisfied with my purchases and the rest of the family's purchases as well!! Thanks Allen and thanks to Leith!

Great service!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I dealt with Joe Procaccini, and it was honestly the most positive experience I have had purchasing a new vehicle. I never felt pressured and he answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle!

Great Experience, Great Deal at Leith Toyota!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just purchased our first Prius . . . Rick and Sedric made the buying experience quick and easy. Rick was extremely knowledgeable and patient answering all our questions and explaining the features of our new Prius. They matched the price we received from a credit union car buying service, gave us a fair trade-in allowance, competitively priced some additional accessories we requested, gave us a VISA gift card for taking a test drive and an additional $250 off for using our Leith Toyota Savings Card. Tyrone was knowledgeable and efficient preparing the necessary paperwork. He made the chore of signing so many papers an easier task with his humor and helpfulness. This is our second Toyota purchased from Leith! We'll be back . . .

Friendly Sales Staff

by from Raleigh, NC |

They worked with me to make the 2015 Tundra that I had my eyes on meet all of my specifications. They also worked with me to get a good deal (after our fair share of bargaining of course). The staff was friendly and didn't pressure free.