Theodore Robins Ford

2060 Harbor Blv, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Great buying experience in OC

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Miguel our salesman was there to answer all my questions about the new Fusion Energi I purchased. Absolutely no pressure...and felt like I was buying from a personal friend.

Great Customer Service Team

by from Costa Mesa Ca |

Very friendly Service Team and Pete did a great job taking care of everything. Also, Bob and the Shuttle Service was great and apppreciated.

Great Service. Ask for Anna

by from Huntington Beach, Ca |

Anna was very easy to work with and listened to my goals that I needed to achieve to buy a car and worked to meet them. Everyone else I came into contact with was also helpful and professional.

Great service

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Kim O'Reilly was great at keeping me up to date. Also, the detailing on the vehicle at delivery back was a surprise and most appreciated!

great service, clean place, inventory seemed borin

by from costa mesa |

Kelly was most helpful in explaining the process, even tho her computer was able to help, her personality made up for it. Others around her were also helpful.

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Since I walked in I felt like a king, the process was simple, and the price of the car was amazing. I bought a used car that was just like new, they were so eager to upgrade the car with any missing or deteriorated parts. Thank you Eddie you are the best. Thanks to your secretary who found me a 2.8 APR. Your a great team. . I totally recommend this dealer. :)

Prompt, affordable, great service

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Chris in service got me in right away, was very friendly, and offered me a great price. Bob, the shuttle driver was very nice, and I appreciated that service.