Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 W. 103rd St, Kansas City, MO 64114

New 866-454-1745
Used 866-455-9734
Service 888-482-0518

Number One in Reviews Chevrolet Dealership on Dealerrater and Cars.com in Kansas City

Excellent experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Shopped for a new Cruze with my son, narrowing finalists based on price. The Cable Dahmer people made a great offer, much better than two other dealers, and showed surprising flexibility during negotiations. They didn't pull any of the crap I expected from a car dealer. It was painless, my son's delighted with the car, and Cable Dahmer deserves praise.

March 26, 2013

We're glad to hear that we were such a help in finding your son a new car, Phillip! We always do our best to make sure that each customer drives off in a vehicle that is not only right for them, but fits within their desired budget. We also try to ensure that the car buying experience is as painless and hassle-free as possible, and we're glad to hear that this was the case with you and your son. We hope you come back again soon, and don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143, aledezma@cabledahmer.com.

Excellent Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

I just came in for a recall and even though it was extremely busy over the weekend they were able to get my car taken care of.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Chris. At Cable Dahmer of Kansas City, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with personalized and prompt service, and I am happy to hear that we were able to quickly address your automotive concerns. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact or visit us. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Ms Canady

by from Kansas City Mo |

I am always treated with first class service. every one makes sure I am taken care. I always feel welcome at the service center. I think the person in the service center was name phil.

September 12, 2014

Regina, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review, and it's great to hear that Phil was able to provide you the courteous and welcoming experience that we strive to deliver to all of our guests. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great service

by from Kansas City, Mo |

Aaron had me in quickly, loaner car ready and called me as soon as my car was completed for me to pick up. It was about as low hassle as having your car in the shop could be.

September 10, 2014

Thank you Shannon for making our day with this amazing review, and we are pleased to hear that we were able to repair your vehicle. Our team is committed to supporting our guests in any way we can, and I am so glad that Aaron could be so helpful to you. We look forward to giving you the same great service the next time we see you. Take care! Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great facility, awesome service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Trevor Walton and John Posey worked with me on short notice to get a similar loaner vehicle and did a great job working with my tight schedule. I've always had a great experience with the service team at Cable Dahmer

September 10, 2014

Joe, we appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am pleased to hear that Trevor and John were able to get a loaner car for you and were able to provide you with such excellent service. Thank you for always using our service department, and if you need any further assistance, just let us know. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet

by from Kansas City, MO |

The staff in the Service Department is always attentive to our concerns and problems. Lately, we have been working with John Posey. The entire staff is great to work with.

September 10, 2014

James, it's always our pleasure to provide top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience working with John and the rest of our team has been so efficient. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback, and at Cable Dahmer of Kansas City, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again during your next visit. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Made my son's visit for repairs easy

by from Kansas City, MO |

You took care of my son's car while I was out of town. It was no problem and my son found it comforting and easy.

September 8, 2014

Steve, it's very kind of you to write such a nice review. We aim to satisfy each and every guest that comes through the door, and the fact that your son found our service so comforting and convenient is really great to hear. If you have any questions regarding the work that was done, feel free to contact us or pay us a visit. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Helpful sales person

by from Kansas City MO |

It took over an hour to get to the finance person. Happy you are so busy but might consider another employee during busy times.

September 1, 2014

Annette, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

I was pleasantly surprised by the service

by from kansas city missouri |

The salesman was honest, took a lot of time with me, did what he said he was going to do and I got a great deal

September 8, 2014

Welcome to the Cable Dahmer of Kansas City family, and thank you for making our day with this 5 star review! I am pleased to read that our staff treated you with such honesty and that you found your salesman to be so helpful to you. Let us know if there is any way we can be of service to you in the future, and don't forget to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for monthly news, deals and specials. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

My experience at Cable Dahmer was very friendly. The service technician was friendly and listened to my concerns about my vehicle and made me aware of every aspect that was going on with my vehicle during the time it was at Cable Dahmer.

August 28, 2014

Kimberly, thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and well-informed experience for all of our customers, and the fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. I am glad to hear that our staff listened to your concerns, and if you need anything else at all regarding your vehicle, please come back to see us. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Cable Dahmer satisified customer

by from Overland Park, KS |

We have been a loyal Cable Dahmer customer for over 10 years. This is our second new vehicle purchased from you. All of our vehicle maintenance is taken care of by you at the Wornell dealership. Trevor Walton in the service department is second to none in taking care of our needs. He is always professional, curtious and explains all details of what was done in servicing our vehicles. We recently purchased a new Impala at the Wornell dealership. Steve and Rachael were so kind and helpful in achieving our purchase. Their product knowledge and time spent with us explaining all of the features went the extra mile. Thank you Cable Dahmer for having such a fine staff. To us you ARE the only dealership we would recommend anyone to go to. You are not just a car dealership. You are family.

August 28, 2014

Sherry, on behalf of Cable Dahmer of Kansas City, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are continuing to provide our customers the professional, courteous and knowledgeable service that our dealership is known for. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.