Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

555 W. 103rd St, Kansas City, MO 64114

New 866-454-1745
Used 866-455-9734
Service 888-482-0518

Number One in Reviews Chevrolet Dealership on Dealerrater and Cars.com in Kansas City

Excellent experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Shopped for a new Cruze with my son, narrowing finalists based on price. The Cable Dahmer people made a great offer, much better than two other dealers, and showed surprising flexibility during negotiations. They didn't pull any of the crap I expected from a car dealer. It was painless, my son's delighted with the car, and Cable Dahmer deserves praise.

March 26, 2013

We're glad to hear that we were such a help in finding your son a new car, Phillip! We always do our best to make sure that each customer drives off in a vehicle that is not only right for them, but fits within their desired budget. We also try to ensure that the car buying experience is as painless and hassle-free as possible, and we're glad to hear that this was the case with you and your son. We hope you come back again soon, and don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143, aledezma@cabledahmer.com.

These guys are outstanding!

by from Grandview, MO |

You guys impressed me when I was last there and went even further to impress me this time. Greeted immediately. Signed my car in and got me in a loaner in less than 15 minutes. Outstanding! Picking my car up was just as quick and easy.

Great service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Needed tires and was looking at just getting 2 this visit, but Trevor found a better deal where I could get the 4 that I really needed. Trevor always tries to get me the best deal no matter what service I need. I truly appreciate that. This service department is the best. And the mechanics do a great job; always feel confident that good work was done when I leave.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for writing this great review! I'm happy to hear that Trevor has consistently provided you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We're thankful for your repeat business! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to stay connected with us on Twitter and Facebook for dealer updates and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great Customer Service

by from Kansas City,Mo. |

I scheduled an appointment the day before, dropped my car off at 7:00am, they had a loaner car ready for me. I was able to make it to work only being 10mins. late. The loaner car was nice and clean, they called me within and hour with estimate on repairs. My car was completed in time for me to make my doctors appointment. Excellent customer service.

May 19, 2015

Carol, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received during your recent visit. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Sales Floor, Consultants, Service & Svc ADV are A+

by from Kansas City, MO |

Very impressive visit today. Steve Geren, Rachel Maxon, both my sales consultants and April Dobson(service advisor): all individual named were very courteous, highly trained, professionals in their own ways. The service I went there for, for my 2015 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ: oil/oil filter and other services were performed in no records' time. Your team is "Second-to-None!", Marty... Your customer: Stan Mamuyac

May 18, 2015

Constancio, thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Quality treatment AFTER the sale!

by from Kansas City, MO |

The service writer, John, was excellent . . . from the time that I called to schedule the appointment to picking up my vehicle. And Aaron always goes out of his way to speak to me when I come in. The service department staff truly make me feel appreciated.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, Randall! It is wonderful to hear that our team always provides you with outstanding customer service and great experiences. We appreciate your loyal business and keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

I had a great experience! Kynan helped me out on my car and was very efficient and did an excellent job! Aaron and Paris were quick and very friendly on the service end. I would recommend Cable Dahmer to anyone of my friends!

May 18, 2015

Mallory, thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to our service team. It's our pleasure to provide top quality service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great service from Cable Dahmer of Kansas City

by from Kansas City, MO |

Made my appointment and was in and out in under an hour. Not bad for an oil change and tire rotation. Of course my service representative (john Price) facilitated the whole process. Great service as usual. I count on it and never disappointed. Vince

May 18, 2015

Thank you for this nice review, Vince. We love hearing such fantastic stories from our guests, and we're pleased that you have always had such great experiences with us. Feel free to give us a call or stop by again anytime. We're honored to have you as part of the Cable Dahmer of Kansas City family. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

GREAT SALESMAN!!!

by from Overland Park, KS |

Jamie Burke was my salesman. He was great. He showed me several cars. He made sure I knew all my financing options. I had my young son with me and Jamie went above and beyond to make sure my son was comfortable and happy. My experience was great and I love my new car. I will definitely come back to Cable Dahmer. Jamie is an asset to your dealership.

May 18, 2015

Audrey, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience with us and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Jamie is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He will be pleased to hear your compliments as well. Congrats on your new car! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

The Best dealership to go to to get a car

by from kansas city, mo |

Cable dahmer is all that they are kind and go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is happy!

May 18, 2015

Earnest, feedback like this is always appreciated! Thank you for stopping by to write this positive review! Our team strives to provide an "above and beyond" level of service, and it's always rewarding to hear when we have succeeded at this. Thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again! Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Great work as always

by from Kansas City, MO |

car in perfect condition, but found out door was mounted incorrectly that caused the problem. paid for service but will call management or GM to see if i can get some or all of my money back.

May 15, 2015

Lemar, thank you for taking the time to alert us of your concerns. We'd like to contact you directly about your specific experiences so that we can target any issues that need to be resolved. Please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Donna Burns, (816)-508-2520, dburns@cabledahmer.com.